Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 07:59 AM

10,447 posts, read 49,643,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Are you good looking? if so, he's interested. No man on the face of the planet is going to turn down no strings attached sex from a good looking girl
I agree, probably because you are right. How ridicules of a woman to worry if a guy would be interested in her. All she has to do is show some cleavage, lock eyes for a moment and flip her hair back. No more words need be spoken. The connection is made. OP: I would bet the whole farm he don't give a flying fart which political team you are on. Why did you even bring that up?

Old 05-16-2010, 08:10 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixscorpiogirl View Post
OK this is the situation. I got a thing for this guy thats my boss.
Im not gonna be working with him for long....and I'm not looking for anything serious...
He's actually not my type per se, Im a Democrat hes Republican, he's kind of a goody goody, Im not...but over the past couple weeks I find myself increasingly attracted to him. I have the feeling he's at least somewhat attracted to me too, by the things he does, but somehow I don't see him hitting on me.
I really have to stop myself from saying anything to him on the chance that I am wrong and don't want to look stupid.... but I keep having these fantasies lol.
I need someone to tell me to not go there before I do something I may regret!!
Go for it if you wanna get fired or be known as an office tramp.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:15 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Go for it if you wanna get fired or be known as an office tramp.
Thank you, finally a voice of reason on this thread.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:30 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,028,639 times
Go for it, but only when you're no longer working together. If he turns you down, that could make for a very awkward situation at the office. However, if you're never going to see him again, no harm done.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:32 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
Wait how is he too goody goody?

If my employee wanted to sleep with me I'd feel confused. He's a 38 year old married man.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:33 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Wait how is he too goody goody?

If my employee wanted to sleep with me I'd feel confused. He's a 38 year old married man.
Which is pretty much your regular state of mind.

Kidding, sunshine.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:43 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
Folks, we can not and should not fulfill every fantasy which goes on in our heads. Most are best left right there in your mind. Have fun thinking about it before you go to sleep at night, use it when you next are having a little bit of Me Time... and that's it.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:49 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,614,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixscorpiogirl View Post
OK this is the situation. I got a thing for this guy thats my boss.
Im not gonna be working with him for long....and I'm not looking for anything serious...
He's actually not my type per se, Im a Democrat hes Republican, he's kind of a goody goody, Im not...but over the past couple weeks I find myself increasingly attracted to him. I have the feeling he's at least somewhat attracted to me too, by the things he does, but somehow I don't see him hitting on me.
I really have to stop myself from saying anything to him on the chance that I am wrong and don't want to look stupid.... but I keep having these fantasies lol.
I need someone to tell me to not go there before I do something I may regret!!
Oh my God. Keep your professionalism, class, and self-respect and walk away!!

Old 05-16-2010, 08:59 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,614,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Are you good looking? if so, he's interested. No man on the face of the planet is going to turn down no strings attached sex from a good looking girl
Yeah that sounds right. And if he finds out this good looking girl has slept with several other men on this planet and has infected him with an STD, I wonder what happens then. It amazes how much people can have sex with someone they haven't known for more than a week. Don't know your partner's background, family, clinical health, not even their last name. That is filthy. Your not excused because you are a man. You must not have much respect for yourself as a grown man and must be extremely desperate for that good-good if your willing to just sleep with a good looking girl because she is simply that. That's skin deep. You could be sleeping with a murderer, a psychopath, someone with HIV, that will effect you the rest of your life. I must have been born in the wrong generation because ignorance is bliss nowadays.

Old 05-16-2010, 09:14 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,999,259 times
Is he married? Maybe there's a reason he's not acting interested.

I agree with Max's Mama and Onglet here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships