Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 06:34 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,676,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
I'm a Cancer & we are lovable
Agree, cancers are VERY lovable
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2010, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
^^^Anyone???
thanks saucy I was hoping someone who really studies this stuff would give me their take on it!

Old 05-24-2010, 06:41 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,339,579 times
This is me...

Rising Sign is in 19 Degrees Sagittarius
Sun is in 23 Degrees Aries.
Moon is in 19 Degrees Libra.
Mercury is in 10 Degrees Aries.
Venus is in 04 Degrees Aries.
Mars is in 11 Degrees Taurus.
Jupiter is in 25 Degrees Leo.
Saturn is in 16 Degrees Aries.
Uranus is in 26 Degrees Virgo.
Neptune is in 25 Degrees Scorpio.
Pluto is in 20 Degrees Virgo.
N. Node is in 18 Degrees Aries.

II Capricorn 28.59
III Pisces 14.33
IV Aries 19.39
V Taurus 14.06
VI Gemini 2.50
VII Gemini 19.21
VIII Cancer 28.59
IX Virgo 14.33
Midheaven Libra 19.39
XI Scorpio 14.06
XII Sagittarius 2.50

Not a clue what any of that means, but some free web site gave me the info.

My four most serious exes were Scorpio, Leo, Sagittarius and Cancer. Nothing worked out

Old 05-24-2010, 10:41 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,422,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
This is me...

Rising Sign is in 19 Degrees Sagittarius
Sun is in 23 Degrees Aries.
Moon is in 19 Degrees Libra.
Mercury is in 10 Degrees Aries.
Venus is in 04 Degrees Aries.
Mars is in 11 Degrees Taurus.
Jupiter is in 25 Degrees Leo.
Saturn is in 16 Degrees Aries.
Uranus is in 26 Degrees Virgo.
Neptune is in 25 Degrees Scorpio.
Pluto is in 20 Degrees Virgo.
N. Node is in 18 Degrees Aries.

II Capricorn 28.59
III Pisces 14.33
IV Aries 19.39
V Taurus 14.06
VI Gemini 2.50
VII Gemini 19.21
VIII Cancer 28.59
IX Virgo 14.33
Midheaven Libra 19.39
XI Scorpio 14.06
XII Sagittarius 2.50

Not a clue what any of that means, but some free web site gave me the info.

My four most serious exes were Scorpio, Leo, Sagittarius and Cancer. Nothing worked out
You don't have any planets in either your 5th house (house of pleasure, affairs of the heart, fun, pets, kids, entertainment), nor your 7th house (house of partnerships). What this means is that you might not be getting as many romantic possibilities as some others. The 7th house, when it has many planets, can signify a person that will marry many times. The planets would in themselves describe the person whom they are marrying. For example if a woman has Mars in her 7th house, she will probably marry a person with a hot temper, who is violent, and might work with manly tools, or be a surgeon. The aspects in her natal chart will give a bigger clue as to weather this man she will marry will be a good influence in her life, or a bad one.

When the person has many planets in the 5th house, it indicates many love affairs that don't necessarily end up in marriage. It can also indicate the personalities of her children. Back in the days, when women didn't have birth control, a Jupiter in this house would mean that she would give birth to many children. Since the dawn of the birth control age, Jupiter signifies many romantic opportunities, instead of children, though the possibility is high that if she is not careful, she will have many children.

When a person has no planets in any of the 2 houses, it could mean that she might never marry. But there is hope. If a woman is looking for a husband, she will have a chance to meet someone when a planet transits through her 7th house. The person she will meet will have the characteristics of that planet. If a woman is looking for a romance that won't end in marriage, she needs to look to when and what planets will transit her 5th house.

If a woman is simply looking for sex, without romance, she checks her 8th house. Your Jupiter is there, so I don't have to tell you that its probably very easy for you to get sex just about anywhere.

P.S. Jupiter is the planet of 'abundance'.

Last edited by temptation001; 05-24-2010 at 10:52 PM..

Old 05-24-2010, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
You don't have any planets in either your 5th house (house of pleasure, affairs of the heart, fun, pets, kids, entertainment), nor your 7th house (house of partnerships). What this means is that you might not be getting as many romantic possibilities as some others. The 7th house, when its has many planets, can signify a person that will marry many times. The planets would in themselves describe the person whom they are marrying. For example if a woman has Mars in her 7th house, she will probably marry a person with a hot temper, who is violent, and might work with manly tools, or be a surgeon. The aspects in her natal chart will give a bigger clue as to weather this man she will marry will be a good influence in her life, or a bad one.

When the person has many planets in the 5th house, it indicates many love affairs that don't necessarily end up in marriage. It can also indicate the personalities of her children. Back in the days, when women didn't have birth control, a Jupiter in this house would mean that she would give birth to many children. Since the dawn of the birth control age, Jupiter signifies many romantic opportunities, instead of children, though the possibility is high that if she is not careful, she will have many children.

When a person has no planets in any of the 2 houses, it could mean that she might never marry. But there is hope. If a woman is looking for a husband, she will have a chance to meet someone when a planet transits through her 7th house. The person she will meet will have the characteristics of that planet. If a woman is looking for a romance that won't end in marriage, she needs to look to when and what planets will transit her 5th house.

If a woman is simply looking for sex, without romance, she checks her 8th house. Your Jupiter is there, so I don't have to tell you that its probably very easy for you to get sex just about anywhere.

oh, oh, do me, do me!! LOL - Leo male, libra female (trying to figure out if my son and his girl friend are long term!)

Old 05-24-2010, 10:46 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,302,666 times
Temp, if I give you mine you won't tell me the date and time of my death, will you? As you can see from the other thread, my work here is not yet done

Old 05-24-2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
oh, oh, do me, do me!! LOL - Leo male, libra female (trying to figure out if my son and his girl friend are long term!)
Going simply from the sun signs, I would have to say that Leo and Libra definately go together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Temp, if I give you mine you won't tell me the date and time of my death, will you? As you can see from the other thread, my work here is not yet done
I wish I knew how to figure out the time of my own death. But other astrologers have hidden that info very deeply.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:51 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,379,099 times
when you trust the spirits and stars more than yourself and god, you are headed for a blind alley.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Going simply from the sun signs, I would have to say that Leo and Libra definately go together.

I wish I knew how to figure out the time of my own death. But other astrologers have hidden that info very deeply.
Cool, thanks!

Any opinions on male cancer, libra female?

Old 05-24-2010, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Cool, thanks!

Any opinions on male cancer, libra female?
Cancer and Libra are square. That means that they are harder to get along since they have different points of view. But if their natal charts show planets that are compatible among them, they can get along with no problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships