Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 10:50 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times

Advertisements

It is interesting with the whole money and power thing and how it turns on women and not Men..

Oprah isnt anymore attractive to me or 99% of Men because of her money and power..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 11:49 AM

791 posts, read 1,426,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman0 View Post
it was probably the power and i wouldnt say she was attractive per se
it was the power and she had an attractive per se

Old 05-19-2010, 11:51 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
It is interesting with the whole money and power thing and how it turns on women and not Men..

Oprah isnt anymore attractive to me or 99% of Men because of her money and power..
True dat!

Old 05-19-2010, 11:52 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:

It's simple really, men and women are hardwired completely differently

Old 05-19-2010, 11:55 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."

-Henry Kissinger

Old 05-19-2010, 12:00 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,684,894 times
Quote:
Men don't crave money and power?? Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

Old 05-19-2010, 12:02 PM

951 posts, read 1,811,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979
Tony Montana said it great, and surprisingly true.

In this country first you get the money, then you get the power. Once you get the power, then you get the women.

Women are genetically hard wired to seek out men who are well off, can buy them nice things, and are older. Its just that simple. In a relationship, older men do better than younger ones do.

Now, women will cheat more on an older man, with younger ones, but thats not for money, thats for fun and a good gene pool.

Its biology and evolution at work. I know I know, there are lots of women who go for younger guys, and there are older guys without anyone, but those are generally the exception.

If you can fit into that small category of men who are young (in our 30's), and have a home, security, and money, then you usually do pretty well off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
I guess that explains all the poor men with wives and families.
Sure, there are exceptions but they don't disprove the general rule. The fact is, fewer and few such men are getting married. Its a complex problem. See the site on The Marriage Project at Rutgers University.

Besides, poor is a matter of a woman's opinon and that is very dependant upon where she lives.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Yeah. Usually, they have their relationships in airport men's rooms.

Attractive Women With Unattractive Men = Call Girl?

On the radio this AM, they had a piece on college girls paying their tuition doing just that. They made anything from $200 for a 15 minute "quickie" to a couple of thou for a weekend.

As one put it: "Some girls give it away for free, but I'm not like that!"

Given the high single male to single female ratio around here, this doesn't surprise me. However, since none of them was caught by the police, their clients were "senior corporate officers" rather than politicians.
Its been 8 months since I took the transfer but I still crack a smile when I think of the reaction we got when John posted some of your messages on his bulletin board.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
This is nothing new.... young women and college women have been doing this for decades. I remember when I was in my late teens/early 20s, I had a friend who had a string of men paying for everything... rent, books, tuition, expensive perfume and other gifts, etc. This friend was making thousands of dollars off these guys every month, all the while going to college and then med school.
I often wonder whether such women ever settle down and find a man who satisfies them or do they just eventually just give a volume discount to one client for an exclusive contract.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
He probably has a really big d***.

(I was having this very conversation -- about how some ugly men can score some really hot women -- with two very, clueless Beavis and Butthead types, and that was their honest assessment .. lolololol .. uh yeah, the average woman I know is willing to overlook a lot of faults so long as the guy has oversized genitalia
For a guy who is close to topping the bar and needs a little assist, rolling up a newspaper and sticking it down you pants can help in college quarters, especially where women are under the influence. Then just turn the lights down low as you extract the prop and get hard. Works every time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships