Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 10:11 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,021 times

Advertisements

You must must must be clear and honest about what you are and are not comfortable with each other doing. Talk and discuss a TON, then double check. If you dont, it'll be a disaster. Maybe not even an immedaiate disaster maybe even a "slowly eating away" disaster. This is very important.

Old 05-21-2010, 08:38 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,675,687 times
IMHO, it's all a bit bizarre mostly due to the randomness about it. I just can't imagine being in a room and going and mounting some random guys chubby wife and getting it on.

I have known people like this before that engage in this type of behavior and I can say for all of them, they had major mental problems upstairs. Usually when people are engaging in extreme behaviors they have extreme problems.

They might deny it and probably will, but in my experience that has been the case.

Old 05-21-2010, 09:17 AM

691 posts, read 1,427,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
No, I'd really like to know why single women are encouraged to go but single men are virtually banned?
Well for starters, its wife/GF SWAPPING, what do you have to offer a couple since you have no girl with you?

Also from what I understand, a lot of swingers groups are very HOMOPHOBIC when it comes to male-on-male sex or MMF 3-somes. I do understand holding single men to a stricter standard, because I'm sure most who apply are losers but I think its rather pathetic to not even give the good ones a chance, once they are vetted. And lets be honest, how many single women actually attend? Most would shrink their nose in disgust whereas hundreds of guys would jump at the chance.

Also MOST women that do go, don't even want men; they go to play with other women for MFF 3somes, anyways. Like I said few men are going to let you have sex with their wife without them getting something back in return, so you would most likely be very bored.

If you're a single guy, the best thing you can do is MAYBE you can get into a BDSM club.

Old 05-21-2010, 10:09 AM

22,333 posts, read 29,427,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Again, I post to present a balanced view to the disturbing info given here on this "lifestyle".

For me, and millions like me, marriage is sacred. If you want more than one sexual partner, don't get married in the first place - it makes a mockery of marriage and is not what God intended. I don't say that to convert anyone who has already made this choice for their lives, but rather as food for thought to those still figuring some things out
LM-To be completely honest, I agree with you 100%. I believe marriage should be between two people, etc. If you don't satisfy me in every aspect, I wouldn't marry you in the first place. Again, I'm not married or even dating anyone so I'm all good. However, its not my nor your place to decide what married couples decide to do to keep their marriages "happy"..To each their own..

(off to get IV from doing shots at 4:30 am, LOL)

Old 05-21-2010, 10:10 AM

I can say that right now I'm already very nervous but excited about tonight. Have my outfit and everything ready to go. Just need to buy alcohol as its BYOB and we're set. I'll post my results probably Monday after I recover from whole weekend, LOL

Old 05-21-2010, 10:13 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I can say that right now I'm already very nervous but excited about tonight. Have my outfit and everything ready to go. Just need to buy alcohol as its BYOB and we're set. I'll post my results probably Monday after I recover from whole weekend, LOL
Have fun

Is it going to be a 'dressy' type of event, or are people allowed to go looking more casual? Also, how many people will you be going with? Will it just be you?

Old 05-21-2010, 10:15 AM

I'm wearing a very small black dress. There is a dress code so no casual bs allowed. I'm going with my bf and her husband. Even though I have major balls, I couldn't go alone..

Old 05-21-2010, 10:22 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,025 times
Well, it sounds very organized and it sounds like the people running it don't mess around with anything so I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.

Old 05-21-2010, 10:26 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I'm wearing a very small black dress. There is a dress code so no casual bs allowed. I'm going with my bf and her husband. Even though I have major balls, I couldn't go alone..
I can't wait to hear about your experience. Since you are "gifted" in the boob area (as am I) halter dresses are VERY SEXY for our figures.

Have fun, be safe and don't forget to fill us in!

Old 05-21-2010, 10:27 AM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,021 times
I cant wait to hear what happens

sorry, but I have to say

"I do find it odd that anyone in a stable loving relationship would need other outside sexual encounters."

It's not a need. It's a want. Just for fun.

Last edited by thatsong64; 05-21-2010 at 11:12 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships