Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2010, 08:54 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,220,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
The three main reasons boys are even easier than girls:

1. Boys peak sexually when they are young versus mid-life crises age for women.

2. Women are becoming sexually mature at a younger age now due to some really bad crap that is in dairy. Big boobs on ten year olds?

3. 1 + 2 = 3.
Well, now that I have someone that admits that the boys are as much to blame as the girls, I am happy!

I don't know if kids are easier these days or if they are just more vocal about their sexual exploits...

Old 09-06-2010, 08:59 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,797,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Well, now that I have someone that admits that the boys are as much to blame as the girls, I am happy!

I don't know if kids are easier these days or if they are just more vocal about their sexual exploits...
The thing is teenage boys have always been easy. Teenage girls becoming easier is a problem that comes directly from the things I listed. MTV portraying how you should live your life. Cell phone sexting at all hours of the night. Women's bodies becoming sexually mature at younger ages. And just plain bad parenting becoming worse. Overall the biggest reason imo would be technology, in general. You can wrap MTV and cellphones in that list as well as bad parenting (parents are distracted themselves with cell phones, cable tv, world of warcraft, internet shopping, etc...).

Old 09-06-2010, 09:01 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,668,191 times
Bad parenting is the root of all that, not MTV or cell phones. A good parent would teach their kids that you shouldn't treat MTV like a bible, and that you shouldn't send naughty pictures of yourself to someone.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:23 PM

2,155 posts, read 4,571,271 times
Why do people act like teenage sex is this strange new phenomenon? It's been going on for ages. I'm not saying it's appropriate for a teen to be having sex, but this is more than cell phones, mtv, and whatever else is popular these days.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely95 View Post
Why do people act like teenage sex is this strange new phenomenon? It's been going on for ages. I'm not saying it's appropriate for a teen to be having sex, but this is more than cell phones, mtv, and whatever else is popular these days.
It seems like every generation thinks the younger generation is lacking moral fiber but I think we are the same we just have more information about what goes on...just my opinion...

Old 09-06-2010, 09:41 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,962,256 times
I think its more a matter of generalities that is pretty clearly reflected in the numbers game. Far more girls actually are easy in practice, than the amount of boys who can even afford to be easy in practice. The option to follow thru with being easy (meaning to actually have sex) simply isnt there for boys/men. He can have an easy mentality, have low standards, and he can wish and want to "say yes" to every girls advances all he wants.. 90% of men wont have to worry about making that decision because they'll never be freely offered sex/asked for sex from random women. The most he'll be able to do is get rejected or have a girl accept his advances. Thats just the way it is.

So while boys may be easy in theory, in practice only a very minute percentage even have the opportunity to actually BE easy by any measurable standard in terms of sexual partners. On the other hand, just about every woman IS freely offered and asked for sex from various unfamiliar men at some point, and I think what this thread attempts to address is, because they do have easier access to sex, the fact that evermore, girls DO follow thru with their decision to be easy.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
I think its more a matter of generalities that is pretty clearly reflected in the numbers game. Far more girls actually are easy in practice, than the amount of boys who can even afford to be easy in practice. The option to follow thru with being easy (meaning to actually have sex) simply isnt there for boys/men. He can have an easy mentality, have low standards, and he can wish and want to "say yes" to every girls advances all he wants.. 90% of men wont have to worry about making that decision because they'll never be freely offered sex/asked for sex from random women. The most he'll be able to do is get rejected or have a girl accept his advances. Thats just the way it is.

So while boys may be easy in theory, in practice only a very minute percentage even have the opportunity to actually BE easy in terms of measurable partners. On the other hand, just about every woman IS freely offered and asked for sex from various unfamiliar men at some point, and I think what this thread attempts to address is the fact that evermore, girls DO follow thru with their decision to be easy.
But how do you KNOW girls "follow thru" with being easy?

Old 09-06-2010, 09:51 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,962,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
But how do you KNOW girls "follow thru" with being easy?
Well, I suspect thats the reason the OP started this thread...because he/she sees some clear evidence of that activity or they have heard some personal testimony from many teenage girls that suggests they are actively engaging in a great deal of sex...

Old 09-07-2010, 08:13 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,913,090 times
I'll tell you why...

Too much competition.

We all know that teenage girls are competitive.

Soooo if they are not putting out the neighbor girl is. So in this case in order to NOT lose their boyfriend to the neighbor...they put out.

However, some of the boys have played the game saying, 'If you love me you will.'

Old 09-07-2010, 10:50 AM

88,293 posts, read 84,292,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely95 View Post
I can remember when I was a teenager my grandmother telling me that her father made her older sister marry her boyfriend when she was 15 "so they would get married before they had to get married." This marriage had to have taken place around the year 1900.

I thought, "no way--teenagers didn't DO things like that back then!"

Years and years later, I was at the local church cemetery looking at old relatives' graves, and I came across that of a woman who I'd known when she was very old, my father's cousin, who had lived to be nearly 90. Her mother was the great-aunt whose father made her marry at 15, and her grave was also nearby. Sure enough, she was almost exactly 16 years older than her daughter. Guess great-grandpa made that call just in the nick of time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.