Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2010, 10:55 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,975,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Why do you consider me critical....because I call another woman fat, an opinion that a man might not agree with? Because I don't have the same opinion I am critical? Men will jump a sheep. That's what many consider "Fckable". I think I'll not be too worried about most men's opinions on this topic.
I cant say its just you...Ive found many women to be critical of women who look just fine. I wouldnt say that I think you're critical just because you have a different opinion from me or any other man, but I can say that many women are critical of things that men in general dont care about or really have no opinion about at all. Thats the reason I consider women overly critical of each other...they tend to care about things that men just dont even care about at all...(much less like or dislike)

Old 05-25-2010, 11:02 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,975,456 times
For instance here is a secret that most women havent really figured out or probably just dont care about: very few men care what haircut you have. VERY FEW. I realize that many women do beautification for their own purposes, and for that same reason, many women criticize each other's hair...but in terms of men, in reality, most men could care less whats going on with your scalp. Yet you'll hear women go on and on about each other's haircuts. Welp, thats just unnecessary criticism in my eyes.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:27 PM

1,302 posts, read 4,574,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk February View Post
Oh shes curvy.

She is not really curvy. Don't get me wrong her body is nice just not that curvy. She is mostly all chest. She could use some more booty. Her chest is a good bit bigger than her hips and butt, so therefore could not qualify as having an hour glass shape.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:29 PM

21 posts, read 40,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
I cant say its just you...Ive found many women to be critical of women who look just fine. I wouldnt say that I think you're critical just because you have a different opinion from me or any other man, but I can say that many women are critical of things that men in general dont care about or really have no opinion about at all. Thats the reason I consider women overly critical of each other...they tend to care about things that men just dont even care about at all...(much less like or dislike)
I have to say I agree with you there.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:37 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,360,632 times
You can be attracted to curvy women and still be romantically involved and even marry petite women. I did. Would I trade my wife for a curvy woman ......

Heck no! (Now my primitive male brain may say yes temporarily, but I ain't doing that, especially since I'm gonna have me some kids next year).

Old 05-25-2010, 11:38 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
why i had no idea i was crazy about fat women, thank you for enlightening me.
i like this one almost as much as all the AA male posts about how crazy all white girls are about them.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:27 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaAndOranges View Post
Uh, that is the point, we are not talking about fat women, just women with curves...

Examples

Too Skinny:

Too Big:

Perfect:
Haha. Poor skinny woman. I can see how NOBODY would possibly want to go out with her.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:30 AM

769 posts, read 1,013,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I beg to differ. Guys do not spend time looking at other guys' bodies and critiquing them............
I second this, women deeply examine other women no matter where they are

Old 05-26-2010, 05:42 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Chessie, move over. I want to roll around laughing with you.

The red nightgown chick is chunky. She's not ugly, she's not gross (well, wait until Lao gets here to comment), but she is overweight. She does not have the legs and ass of a gymnast. That's just silly. But she does have that "meat on her bones" chunk that MANY men like.

That black chick with the giant breasts ... yeah, those are giant. When one of your boobs approaches the size of your head, you can safely say THOSE ARE SOME BIG BOOBS. Chest hams. Barbie bosoms. Full-on sweater spaniels.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:44 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
For instance here is a secret that most women havent really figured out or probably just dont care about: very few men care what haircut you have. VERY FEW. I realize that many women do beautification for their own purposes, and for that same reason, many women criticize each other's hair...but in terms of men, in reality, most men could care less whats going on with your scalp. Yet you'll hear women go on and on about each other's haircuts. Welp, thats just unnecessary criticism in my eyes.
I would direct you to a few recent threads where men have said that they hate short hair and would never date a woman with short hair, but I am lazy. One guy said that if his wife cut her hair, he'd move out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships