Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 12:06 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
I ran into them because I enjoyed the pay that comes with that industry and was opening myself up to perspectives. When was the last time you made 25,000 in day or had a perspective beyond your own natural tendencies?

Sorry grandma...not old enough to "scrapbook" or any of the other pathetic jokes of a suggestion to waste me time on. You are not funny. And you are not as nice and accepting as your front to be. Stop with the passive aggressive crap.

OHHH, I do look forward to being a grandma one day - but that won't be for a few years most likely

Honestly, I am sincere in my comments to you. YOU are the one who continues to be ascerbic, aggessive and argumentative.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:09 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,251,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I know The pathetic way some people chose to live their lives makes me really sad too. I TRULY pity Pitt.
LOL...

Don't...

I love how old biddies like to go "oh so sad" when they really want to say "what a f-ing b". Like they are trying to granny shame you into being just like them.

Guess what..I don't have YOUR life and pretending like the world is out there to hug you is the STUPIDEST stance you can take. I feel like I am in kindergarten where they tell you all that idealist "love thy neighbor" crap that doesn't cut in the real world.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:11 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Have you ever been stalked on the internet? Do you know that someone can get your home address if the REALLY want to. It has nothing to do with boundaries. Its called being smart. I have also had my pictures stolen and used for profit in art pieces and used by others on profiles as their pictures. I have also had people stalk me on the internet and have had people recognize me on the streets.
Sorry this happened, your experiences are the cause. I've been stalked by an ex and looked over my shoulder for many years after, its a horrible feeling to try and shake off, but refused to become as obsessed. An expert liar, used private detectives, invented reasons and was successful, until they wised up, became suspicious did a background check to discover he already had stalking charges and gave the prosecutors office a 4 page deposition.

You never forget it but eventually move past it, with counseling, meds, whatever it takes.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
OHHH, I do look forward to being a grandma one day - but that won't be for a few years most likely

Honestly, I am sincere in my comments to you. YOU are the one who continues to be ascerbic, aggessive and argumentative.
Sincerely passive aggressive. IF you actually cared you would not be making judgmental comments towards me. How do you think that brings positivity to someone. Caring is positivity. And going on about how its so sad with all this crap is just BS. Just because you pretend to be something, does not mean you are. And when you fake it with you lack of TRUE sincerity its is shown the in the passive aggressive tone. And of course I am full of p&v. I think you are full it s***!

Old 06-03-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Sorry this happened, your experiences are the cause. I've been stalked by an ex and looked over my shoulder for many years after, its a horrible feeling to try and shake off, but refused to become as obsessed. An expert liar, used private detectives, invented reasons and was successful, until they wised up, became suspicious did a background check to discover he already had stalking charges and gave the prosecutors office a 4 page deposition.

You never forget it but eventually move past it, with counseling, meds, whatever it takes.
Yeh, it does not bother me emotionally. Its just a: "remember that time". These days I actually laugh at it as I see all the newbs putting up way too much personal info. My choice not to post a lot of personal info/pics is purely logical and not emotional. I had a stalker ex and I think that is actually way more scary because..I don't know how I would feel about fighting someone I knew to the death if it came to it. Some freako off the internet that I don't know...I think it would be easier to deal with during and after if it went to that level.

Sorry that happened to you. People are freaky deaky.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
LOL...

Don't...

I love how old biddies like to go "oh so sad" when they really want to say "what a f-ing b". Like they are trying to granny shame you into being just like them.

Guess what..I don't have YOUR life and pretending like the world is out there to hug you is the STUPIDEST stance you can take. I feel like I am in kindergarten where they tell you all that idealist "love thy neighbor" crap that doesn't cut in the real world.
The more you type the more pity I feel - honestly.

I most certainly do not want to call you a bit*ch, but since you always think the worst of everyone nothing I can say will convince you of that.

Again, YOU are the aggessive one here.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
The more you type the more pity I feel - honestly.

I most certainly do not want to call you a bit*ch, but since you always think the worst of everyone nothing I can say will convince you of that.

Again, YOU are the aggessive one here.
I really don't get what you are all "pity" crap about.

Of course I am the aggressive one. Its my nature for one. I accept it. If you are so open minded you would accept it too. Not call it sad and crap. Plus you people are saying negative things at me. What do you want me to lay down and comply? Sorry I wont feed your god complex or accept **** from anyone. Not my style.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
I really don't get what you are all "pity" crap about.

Of course I am the aggressive one. Its my nature for one. I accept it. If you are so open minded you would accept it too. Not call it sad and crap. Plus you people are saying negative things at me. What do you want me to lay down and comply? Sorry I wont feed your god complex or accept **** from anyone. Not my style.

I know you don't get it - which makes it sadder.

Look, not interested in arguing with you so I will exit your thread and say I wish you nothing but the best going forward, truly.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:24 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,449,979 times
Quote:
LOL...

Don't...

Oh yea, some of us would like to call you that here but the thread would get locked down if we did. Just trying to follow the rules ya know.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:28 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,399,553 times
LMAO @ "biddies"! I haven't heard that in years......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships