Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 03:48 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,074,604 times

Advertisements

Why waste your time on this? She's NOT interested...she's goofing on you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2010, 04:37 AM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
What kind of stupid sh*t is that? She receives my number and because I'm not available on THAT NIGHT she is now hesitant to call back? What is going on in the mind in some of these woman? She left a message but left no way for me to get in contact with her.

So what message does it send if a guy is not available on the first call? He is a player???

And people want to know why i chose FETISHES over DATING
How do you know this? Was that the message she left?

Old 05-27-2010, 05:38 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
She must think she is the only girl on craiglist to make such a stupid comment
Not that that sentence makes any sense whatsoever (and that's not unusual) but if you persist in using Craigslist as a dating site what on earth do you really expect - major quality? I'm betting that quantity doesn't come your way either. Sit down with some consolation Froot Loops and stop whining about nothing - she wouldn't have met your requirements anyway.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:46 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by llratke View Post
Maybe she lost your number....don't always assume the worst. Google her name, maybe you'll find a number and you could call her.
She dodged a bullet, don't wish upon her such ill fortune.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:50 AM

6,453 posts, read 9,816,761 times
If TVSG had been the one calling and she didn't answer he would have reacted the same way lol "why did she give me her number and then not answer?" haha

Old 05-27-2010, 08:18 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,112,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
If TVSG had been the one calling and she didn't answer he would have reacted the same way lol "why did she give me her number and then not answer?" haha

How many times have we seen him post just that? Why did she give me her number and not sit by the phone? How DARE she go to the bathroom just when I was gonna call. ad nauseam

Old 05-27-2010, 08:30 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I'll explain this one....Women are so consumed with relationship things and thinking about how evil guys are that they automatically assume that our lives should adhere to their schedule. What I mean is that when women get together they talk to each other about guys and how guys are and all that kind of non sense. They don't realize that we as guys have real issues to attend to before we can play. They see it as a game and overthink when a guy doesn't pick up a phone just because they called that minute. When we are actually just doing something important and can't talk at the moment. I'll bet they think we actually analyze the number we see when they call us too. I always answer my phone unless it's a bill collector or some 1-800- number. It's nothing personal ladies. Just realize we might be busy without thinking if we are talking to other chicks. You see, In a guy's world things are simple and we keep it that way because there is no use in creating more problems because we have too many that life hands us anyways..In a woman's world (not all women) it seems that they like to create some drama to have something to look forward to talking about with their friends
Real women dont have time for the aforementioned nonsense, we are FAR too busy.

Old 05-27-2010, 08:37 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,493,158 times
Quote:
What kind of stupid sh*t is that? She receives my number and because I'm not available on THAT NIGHT she is now hesitant to call back? What is going on in the mind in some of these woman? She left a message but left no way for me to get in contact with her.

So what message does it send if a guy is not available on the first call? He is a player???

And people want to know why i chose FETISHES over DATING
are you kidding me? that is exactly what would have happened if the shoe was on the other foot. you would have used that exact reason for not calling HER back....

Old 05-27-2010, 08:39 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
What kind of stupid sh*t is that? She receives my number and because I'm not available on THAT NIGHT she is now hesitant to call back?

What makes you say she's hesitant to call back, something she said?

What is going on in the mind in some of these woman? She left a message but left no way for me to get in contact with her.

What was the message? How can you expect to get an accurate or appropriate response with so few details?

Maybe--depending on what her message was--she wanted to get to know you a little before she gives you her number. That's perfectly understandable--and wise. Just because she doesn't call back immediately doesn't mean she won't. You seem like you come off as too eager. That turns a lot of people off.

I don't know the answer to this but the message I get about you is you might need to learn to be more articulate.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:22 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
What, you don't have caller ID? Better yet, you didn't give her your cell number? You know, so when she called, you could capture the number? She probably thinks you have it.

And why didn't you ask for her number when she asked for yours?

These, and other questions, to be answered from the deep recesses of TVSG's mind on the next episode of, "Women Suck, Just Not On Me."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships