Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 08:23 PM

79 posts, read 148,578 times

Advertisements

I am a pit lover too it really kills me. The rental house I am in now he accepted her, but i know most places dont. its so hard that more places arent pit friendly and dont consider just the dogs temperatna nd NOT the breed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 08:24 PM

Please tell me how I sound selfsih when I am paying everything? I am being serious if thats the case clue me in? Wouldnt it be him being selfsih not contributing? Spinx the real issue also has been posted, its not where I am wanting to move. Its all the other issues around our relationship and as someone else said the moving around my friend is just a sympton of things.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:25 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,105,586 times
Sounds to me like you married the wrong person, you should have married the girl friend you left behind. She seems to be more important to you than your husband. You've been married one year and you have these kind of thoughts. I feel sorry for your husband, bet he didn't know he was getting someone that thinks nothing of wedding vows. The word pathetic comes to mind...

Just read the real reason for all this BS. If you beat around the bush with him like you have with the posters tying to help you, no damn wonder you don't know which direction is up. Wouldn't it have saved alot of words just to post the real truth of the matter first? I'm still shaking my head wondering why he married you.

Last edited by Nite Ryder; 06-03-2010 at 08:49 PM.. Reason: Real truth comes out in later posts.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:30 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,303,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom72 View Post
He hasn't worked for 5 years, but you say he can get the same kind of job he had once before, anywhere. So why hasn't he? Is it related to your moving around?

(not related to moving around. He hasnt even looked again bigger issues majorly. He owes child support and doesnt want to pay because he ex is illegally getting the money if he works then they take it from him)

What do you mean he doesn't want to work, because they'll garnish his wages illegally for not paying child support?

He sound like a complete deadbeat.... ugh.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:31 PM

Ok when you say it like that I can see your point how he would think I am picking my friend over him. I do value them both equally. Honestly and I do take my marriage vows seriously, but I want us both too as well. What happend is I starting considering leaving him because of the work situation and if i wehre to move i was going to be by my friend so I could be closer to her and have support afterwards and know someone where i moved. We are still together though and I have been trying to make the money issue work and so far nothing has become positive from it. While trying to work on it I thought I would still be with him and I brought up about moving out to where my friend was, he said no and explained he didnt want to be out in the country to much boonies where my friend was BUT ANYWHERE else but where she was was fine. Again after posting this the real issue is not movign where my friend is the real issue is teh other problesm going on but we need to move and I am stressed becasue of finances and I feel I get no help with them so that is where I am going nuts. If eel the weight is all on me.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:32 PM

sorry either way I know its right I think he should pay the CS the ex doesnt have custody of the child the grandparents too but the state has it wehre the ex would get the money and because she would get it he dosnt want to pay it.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:33 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,549,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
Sounds to me like you married the wrong person, you should have married the girl friend you left behind. She seems to be more important to you than your husband. You've been married one year and you have these kind of thoughts. I feel sorry for your husband, bet he didn't know he was getting someone that thinks nothing of wedding vows. The word pathetic comes to mind...
Are you serious? I think she made a mistake marrying him in the first place. Sounds like a total douchebag...won't work cuz he owes child support? I mean C'MON!

Old 06-03-2010, 08:34 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,997,176 times
Quote:
Please tell me how I sound selfsih when I am paying everything? I am being serious if thats the case clue me in? Wouldnt it be him being selfsih not contributing? Spinx the real issue also has been posted, its not where I am wanting to move. Its all the other issues around our relationship and as someone else said the moving around my friend is just a sympton of things.
Some of the most selfish people I know have a lot of money and throw it at their problems. Then they expect everyone to bend to their will because they pay the way.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:34 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,303,611 times
Quote:
sorry either way I know its right I think he should pay the CS the ex doesnt have custody of the child the grandparents too but the state has it wehre the ex would get the money and because she would get it he dosnt want to pay it.
I'm sorry, I take back my very first post. I have no clue why you are still with this man.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:37 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,997,176 times
This thread sounds awfully familiar. There was one posted a while back about a mom who wanted to move close to her friends, but the dad and kids didn't want to move. And the husband owed child support and was running from it...hmmm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships