Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 12:23 AM

577 posts, read 1,758,977 times

Advertisements

For me its usually a past experience that I'm reliving... not always my current man though... it varies. Sometimes it's about someone random but not usually.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2010, 12:34 AM

254 posts, read 414,936 times
I do look at other attractive men, and I am sure my fiance looks at attractive women.
But when I am alone, I do think about him. Maybe I'm weird, but I m madly in love with him, very attracted to him, and cannot stop thinking about him. Sometimes when he falls asleep before I do, I just admire how handsome he is and consider myself very lucky to be lying next to him.
Now if I am out and about and there is a really hot guy around, yes, I may look twice and think "Wow, he is good looking..."
But during alone time, I'm missing the one I am absolutely crazy about...

Old 06-14-2010, 04:43 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,626,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Yes. I can honestly say that I do think about my guy! Is this such a surprise?

Spot on Yankeegirl ! I have been with Hubby for over 21 years and yep I still only fantasise about him and him alone.... Why is this so hard to accept is beyond me.

I can look at attractive men and find them attractive but it doesn't me I think about having sex with them. One can appreciate beauty without wanting to bed it.

Hubby rocks my world and I have never, not once ever wanted to sleep or thought about sleeping with someone else. Why should I ? He is the person I want, the person I love and the person I find irresistibly sexy. All other men are nothing more than background to me. White noise if you will. Sexually anyway.

Old 06-14-2010, 04:56 AM

956 posts, read 1,767,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
One can appreciate beauty without wanting to bed it.

All other men are nothing more than background to me. White noise if you will. Sexually anyway.

One doesn't actually have to have sex in bed- merely LYING on it (can you tell my family's detail- oriented ?) And it could just as well be ''black or brown noise'' .

Old 06-14-2010, 08:14 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,626,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudra View Post
One doesn't actually have to have sex in bed- merely LYING on it (can you tell my family's detail- oriented ?) And it could just as well be ''black or brown noise'' .
Purple with orange spots noise ?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships