Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 08:23 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,011,213 times

Advertisements

i do not want to offend anyone but the lines seem blurred to me on this one.
is the United States trying to help fulfill biblical prophecy? i know Isreal is our ally but it seems like there is more to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2010, 12:37 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
is the United States trying to help fulfill biblical prophecy? i know Isreal is our ally but it seems like there is more to it.

If you follow the whole chain of existance of this ISREAL?/ISRAEL! nation...You will see that it all started with Murdering and Covetting the lands they claimed God promised them...and that God said he would give Them in time?...Did God not say he would move them from the lands himself?

And what of the seeds they were told to go and take from the land of proparity, and bring Back into the wilderness...why did God ask them to do that?

Because with God, the God of creation and many helpers...(The Jews) they could have made the wilderness into a paradise in less than Six Days With God!

But because they did not listen, nor did they comply with the Laws of God....they went out slaughtering and waring..and saying God is with us!

Now this brought on the next level...as the JEWS broke the commandments...They made many enemies!
So they joined with Rome, to protect their ill gotten lands and false wealth....and Rome went on conquering the known world, and then spread in different branches to the euro, and anglo estates...which have become the Commonwealth countries...which USA was apart of.

Keeping ISRAEL under the ENGRAVEN IMAGED IDOL...AND POISED FOR WAR/MURDER..and In Great SIN ...it contues on...

Breaking the commandments,, covenants, precepts of God.

Is the USA helping them and the prophecies come true?

No..in fact they are doing the complete opposite!

Selling them weapons, keeping the enemies hostile...and using insergents, spies, and underhandedness to stur the pot of Bloodshed...So they can suck it all up, and sell it to the consumer for a higher and higher price!

Jesus warned them about this end...and the beast...and the Idol...So on and so forth...But they did not listen, and had him murdered and a lot of others who listened to him!

God said he Gives freely to all living things!...SHARE!

Who is the robber? $atan

"Tend and keep the Garden"...Now Goes to pollute and destroy it for False profits and bent Gains using that IDOL God said not to have or make more important than he....?

And the full circle is now coming into View...they say they want peace, but spend trillions on warfare!

Wonder why?

Old 07-08-2010, 01:13 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,901 times
Now if we draw a line to the Bible which the Jews hold near and dear....it speaks about a God who made all kinds of Plants...and he Judged them all and Called them all Good!

When Moses first encountered God or the spirit of God...in which way did that present itself?

Through A plant!
And he had to remove his sandals, so that his flesh connected to the Ground...Like a electrical connection...it must be grounded for the electricity to flow through....same thing here..

So the plants are ALL Good when we speak of the truth of God.

Who is imposing prohibition of Plants?...If we are to remake Eden or live in any estate of health with all life...as God has asked of us...To tend and Keep the Garden....then all seed and every plant has reason in that estate!

Oppressing and sanctioning creates destitution!
And destitiute people will always fight back for what they have human rights to!

God gives freely!

The systems of the world are taking them away from the intended ,and selling them to the debased, and denying them to others....which creates insergency, religious fanatical, and the empovished!

So those things now being prohibited are now made even more vital to keep...and sow...and know!

That they still imprison people for contrabann is remarkably and utterly foolish, if we look at Global warming, and depletion of the ZONE because they pollute the planet now with fossil fuels, which are highly toxic!
Which creates sickness and suffering for all life....and that profits who?.

So when all the straws are down...and we start looking at all the things we do..and make..and what is hear, and what is not here....we have to be able to piece it all together...

Money is a dead thing someone dug up from the past....Marijuana hemp is a living entity the eco systems need.

If we sow plants everywhere for free...we climatize the planet naturally!

THus to tend and Keep the garden...is in our best interest...as doing this will cut the need for fuel, and or Energy....
If it is done sinlessly and certain things are restored to their rightful placements....would that not undo what ever curse God put un humankind?

Think about it...it starts with the service in the garden...and it all ends with the same notation!

if we go too far bent...this world will die!...and we will die along with it.
But if we listen to God, and do what he has asked...then we save ourselves!

Israel is not helping...nor is USA...or the commonwealth...for they all are prohibiting and profaning Plants!

Where does it say in the Genesis that God made weeds?

There is my point!
Society makes these so called weeds undersirable or unwanted...Yet they feed other things...and if we poison them so we rid them from our placements...then we create suffering on those who eat those plants...which then turn to eat other things...which causes more problems to arise!

Pestilences!///who creates them?...we do , by removing certain plants from the enviroments, and not putting back any!

"Woe to them who harm the Earth"

What the fossil fuel industry will never confess, is that the dead blood they are sucking up, is very toxic to life!
They will not stop. cause it makes too much wealth...

Again money before health...
Again money made more important than human welfare....
And they make hospitals to bandaid the problems they are creating!

More hospitals...more money, more Jobs...because of a detramental endeavor they cannot stop doing!

Now you see...The beast is the system that lives on human bloodshed.
It has many heads

Money
Wealth
Debt
Credit
insurance
warfare
Lies
Liars

And ISRAEL is tied to them all!...and they will never see peace until...... Rev 17:17 is done!
And the USA is not about to let that happen!

Old 07-08-2010, 01:24 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
And after that barrage of words--excuse me, I meant to say, after that wild rant--I've got a question for you, gabfest: is that what you were trying to accomplish by starting this thread?

Old 07-08-2010, 01:38 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
If you follow the whole chain of existance of this ISREAL?/ISRAEL! nation...You will see that it all started with Murdering and Covetting the lands they claimed God promised them...and that God said he would give Them in time?...Did God not say he would move them from the lands himself?

And what of the seeds they were told to go and take from the land of proparity, and bring Back into the wilderness...why did God ask them to do that?

Because with God, the God of creation and many helpers...(The Jews) they could have made the wilderness into a paradise in less than Six Days With God!

But because they did not listen, nor did they comply with the Laws of God....they went out slaughtering and waring..and saying God is with us!

Now this brought on the next level...as the JEWS broke the commandments...They made many enemies!
So they joined with Rome, to protect their ill gotten lands and false wealth....and Rome went on conquering the known world, and then spread in different branches to the euro, and anglo estates...which have become the Commonwealth countries...which USA was apart of.

Keeping ISRAEL under the ENGRAVEN IMAGED IDOL...AND POISED FOR WAR/MURDER..and In Great SIN ...it contues on...

Breaking the commandments,, covenants, precepts of God.

Is the USA helping them and the prophecies come true?

No..in fact they are doing the complete opposite!

Selling them weapons, keeping the enemies hostile...and using insergents, spies, and underhandedness to stur the pot of Bloodshed...So they can suck it all up, and sell it to the consumer for a higher and higher price!

Jesus warned them about this end...and the beast...and the Idol...So on and so forth...But they did not listen, and had him murdered and a lot of others who listened to him!

God said he Gives freely to all living things!...SHARE!

Who is the robber? $atan

"Tend and keep the Garden"...Now Goes to pollute and destroy it for False profits and bent Gains using that IDOL God said not to have or make more important than he....?

And the full circle is now coming into View...they say they want peace, but spend trillions on warfare!

Wonder why?
Moderator cut: Deleted

The Jewish people have always lived in that area, but to answer the OP, I think today the relationship between Israel and the US is mainly political.

Last edited by june 7th; 07-09-2010 at 05:18 AM..

Old 07-08-2010, 02:34 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,187,018 times
The simple answer to the OP is BOTH.

I think there was a long period of time when Jewish people didn't live in at least part of that area, but that's beside the main point.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:03 PM

13,809 posts, read 26,558,648 times
Yes I think it's a bit of both.

We say it's because they're a Middle Eastern Democracy, but our relationship to Turkey or Cyprus (if you place Cyprus in the Mideast rather than Europe and some do) is not like our relationship to Israel. I think we can, and would, sacrifice our relationship to those two for our relationship to Israel.

Although it might also be an ethnic/cultural issue as well. Jews are a group Americans feel more comfortable/connected to than we do Arabs or Muslims. Americans like Jewish comedies, Jewish film directors, and Jewish musicians. George Washington even gave a speech to a synagogue or Jewish organization so Jews are an established part of the fabric of American life.

Arabs and Muslims feel more alien to many of us. There was no mosque in the US until the 1920s I think. Possibly even to those of us (like me or a few others in the Midwest) who have possibly known more Muslims than Jews might on some level "relate" more to Jews.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:50 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
There's probably a whole lot more to it. The ordinary American citizen does not get to even see the tip of the iceberg.
Neither political, nor religious.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:54 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
The simple answer to the OP is BOTH.

I think there was a long period of time when Jewish people didn't live in at least part of that area, but that's beside the main point.

Jews have always been present in the middle east to say they haven't is not to know history. Jews have always had a presence in Israel.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:50 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
It seems that there is a need for this info..

Amorites, Canaanites, and other Semitic peoples related to the Phoenicians of Tyre entered the area about 2000 B.C. The area became known as the Land of Canaan.

The archeological record indicates that the Jewish people evolved out of native Cana'anite peoples and invading tribes. Some time between about 1800 and 1500 B.C., it is thought that a Semitic people called Hebrews (hapiru) left Mesopotamia and settled in Canaan.

During the seventh century (A.D. 600's), Muslim Arab armies moved north from Arabia to conquer most of the Middle East, including Palestine. Jerusalem was conquered about 638 by the Caliph Umar (Omar) who gave his protection to its inhabitants. Muslim powers controlled the region until the early 1900's. The rulers allowed Christians and Jews to keep their religions.

Brief History of of Palestine, Israel and the Israeli Palestinian Conflict (Arab-Israeli conflict, Middle East Conflict)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality