Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2010, 01:29 AM

9,930 posts, read 13,925,363 times

Advertisements

Hi Pitts! I just saw this thread on the Live Forum preview. When they cherry pick from their playbook, they always forget about this part . . .

Judge not, lest ye be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 01:36 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
As a Christian Minister I can honestly say your ignorance makes me want to vomit. It is people like you who give Christianity a bad name. Should you ever come into my church and expressed the views you do here, I would ask you to leave for you have no clue what the true message of Christ was. The only message you have is condemnation and hatred. May God have mercy on your soul.

Based on your response, I doubt I would ever want to enter your dead church. It's my opinion, that many churchs only divert peoples attention away from God. And often the only message your left with, has little to do with Gods message, or His commands. No doubt, you would consider John the Baptist a man filled with hatred to. I'm so sick and tired of weak kneed ministers who spend their lifetime LOVING people into Hell. And then the rest of their time is spent explaining away the Scriptures. The Bible condems the Gay lifestyle. Just as it condems so many other sins. If you find offensive what the Bible actually states, then what kind of Christian Minister are you? Do you pass out Bibles to the congregation after you have whitedout the verses you don't agree with?

Old 08-10-2010, 01:43 AM

9,930 posts, read 13,925,363 times
And this . . .

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Old 08-10-2010, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
THANKYOU and AMEN! .
Sorry, it's not my message. That message comes from the God of the Bible. And I just happen to agree with Him. And there are some out there who claim to be Christian ministers who also oppose the God of the Bible, and His message. They read the parts of the Bible they like, while they ignore other parts they don't. It would be a big mistake to believe that Christ came to bring peace and harmony here on earth.

Matthew 10:34

Jesus speaking.

Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;

Anyone who tells you something different, is someone who does not follow Christ.

Old 08-10-2010, 02:42 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,523,731 times
Here's a song I dedicated to Campbell34>>>>>whose now on ignore.

YouTube - ‪Tomboy - It's OK to be gay‬‎

Old 08-10-2010, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
YOU are on ignore so rant/hate away!!!!!

I don't ignore the Word of God. Nor do I hate anyone. So you can claim whatever you want. Yet the post is about the new covenant and homosexuality. And it appears to me. If anyone agrees with the Biblical view, you will attack them.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:27 AM

This buds for you>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXXZpr8YlSI

Old 08-10-2010, 03:44 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
I think our friend would enjoy this, especially the first part.

YouTube - ‪Michael Moore vs Westboro Baptist Church‬‎

Old 08-10-2010, 04:57 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Sorry, it's not my message. That message comes from the God of the Bible. And I just happen to agree with Him. And there are some out there who claim to be Christian ministers who also oppose the God of the Bible, and His message. They read the parts of the Bible they like, while they ignore other parts they don't. It would be a big mistake to believe that Christ came to bring peace and harmony here on earth.

Matthew 10:34

Jesus speaking.

Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;

Anyone who tells you something different, is someone who does not follow Christ.
Talk about contradictions in how Christians themselves view their god!
If I was trying to promote the love in Christianity I sure wouldn't bring that one up
Wouldn't it fit better for a 'loving' Jesus/God to be quoted as saying he came to unite all those people?
But just a brief venture into the Christianity forum shows that they cannot even agree as to whether God is loving or hateful.
Guess we know which side Campbell34 is on

Old 08-10-2010, 05:00 AM

YouTube - ‪Fred Phelps' Westboro Baptist Church protest during a funeral‬‎
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality