Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 10:34 AM

100 posts, read 155,747 times

Advertisements

Hi all watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login | Facebook
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2010, 11:54 AM

5,906 posts, read 5,735,637 times
NO.

Can only speak for myself, but the Islamic proselytizing is making me almost physically sick. Yes, I know in Saudi Arabia, for instance, it is perfectly legal for Muslims to push their religion on everyone else, and a severe crime for any non-Muslims to try to do the same thing.

Talk about insensitive, rude, and arrogant.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:30 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,976,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nari
are they liars ??!!

Yes

Old 07-28-2010, 12:40 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nari View Post
Hi all watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login | Facebook

The rightness of ones religion is a matter of perception. Muslims believe they have the truth as do Christians. There are many other religions who believe they do not have the only truth.

It would be a breath of fresh air if all the Muslim propaganda would stop.
It would be nice to just understand that you have your tradition and others have theirs.

The endless propaganda on this forum does nothing but push folks away from any dialogue, is that what you truly want?

Think about it.......

Old 07-28-2010, 12:56 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nari
are they liars ??!!

Yes
Absolutely without question!

Old 07-28-2010, 01:24 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,175,776 times
rayneinspain: I could not possibly agree with you more, on all counts.

Jazzymom: No dialogue is desired, only unquestioning submission.

Old 07-28-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Yes
thanks

Old 07-28-2010, 02:00 PM

really thx for all bcs you saw the vidio this is the first .second thing is:
i am a muslim nd from arabic country and i respect all one here n i have to respect his opinion but never we can to cover the sun with a Sieve this a true nd if you don't want to find the truth you are free. you know all my want to do is service my religion. some pepoel don"t know what is islam or are there raligion was name ISLAM!!!!thing about it.
thx for allah i love all one okkkkk

Old 07-28-2010, 02:50 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,735,637 times
Quote:
i am a muslim nd from arabic country and i respect all one here n i have to respect his opinion but never we can to cover the sun with a Sieve this a true nd if you don't want to find the truth you are free. you know all my want to do is service my religion. some pepoel don"t know what is islam or are there raligion was name ISLAM!!!!thing about it.
I'm afraid you completely misunderstood EVERY post.

I doubt anyone watched the video, nor would we want to.

Last edited by rayneinspain; 07-28-2010 at 03:06 PM..

Old 07-29-2010, 04:26 AM

50,086 posts, read 20,687,859 times
Quote:
This is a religion forum and you can post about your religion. Considering the poor press Islam is getting recently, you are welcome to give a more positive view. However, you need better arguments for us considering it as anything but an outdated creed that badly needs to go the way of the Norse gods than us being unable to cover the sun with a sieve.

Not that I disagree. Trying to cover the sun of logic, reason and science- based refutation of all religious claims cannot be covered by the sieve of the full -of-holes Holy Books.

Have an awfully nice day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality