Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 01:27 AM

26 posts, read 51,825 times

Advertisements

* In Quran existing what happened after death , people don't speculation that .....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2010, 03:21 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,022,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I have given this a lot of thought over the years and based on my synthesis . . . it seems very likely that we are the architects of our Spirit life. Every thought and feeling we have ever had and will have is part and parcel of the accumulated life energy we have transformed into our consciousness energy. The overall composite will determine our final character and will comprise our reality in the next stage, IMO. We will likely be with compatible Spirits to our own . . . experiencing whatever "refinement" is necessary for as long as necessary. Just my best guess.
This is the way it is described by all those who have communicated with our channelers. What we think, so shall it be. The Law of Attraction and the Law of Compensation determine our place in the spirit world.

Law of attraction so that we are with others who are like us in our thoughts.
Law of compensation so that we "pay to the last farthing" any thing that is not in harmony with God.

There are other laws that also play a big part in determining our place but the above two are what "kick in" first.

The Law of Divine Love gets you into Paradise.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:11 AM

63,779 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Ahh, come on mystic, you just made that up...Admit it.
You know I didn't, sans!

Old 09-25-2010, 10:52 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,456,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32
Yet, as you can see, the accounts of my people concerning the afterlife are very different than what NDE stories from other religious beliefs and the non-religious report. This just adds more evidence that these NDE stories cannot be counted on as evidence of anything. They certainly cannot be used to point to one set of beliefs over another as being THE truth.
It doesn't disprove an afterlife, all it proves is that if there is an afterlife, one's beliefs during life affects how it's experienced and interpreted. It's entirely possible that just like during life, our thoughts and feelings affect our reality, or at least lead to different interpretations of the same reality.

I agree that all these accounts don't really prove one religion as being more true over another, otherwise everyone's afterlife experience would adhere to the same religion.

Old 09-25-2010, 04:22 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,013,333 times
I agree. No one can be sure of what happens after death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality