Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 06:32 AM

2,958 posts, read 2,559,309 times

Advertisements

Spending Godless Money
By Mitchell Kahle
http://www.lava.net/~hcssc/godlessmoney.jpg (broken link)
Use a red pen or stamp to "de-God" all of your paper money. It's fun. It's easy.

"In God We Trust" was put on all paper currency by an Act of Congress in 1955; the phrase was declared the national motto by an Act of Congress in 1956 and first appeared on paper currency in 1957.

http://www.lava.net/~hcssc/godlessmoney.html (broken link)

Last edited by Miss Blue; 01-03-2011 at 03:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2010, 10:22 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,259 times
One should ask in which God or Demigod it is that they trust in....if we follow the religious Holy Bible God...and his laws/commandments...of Engraven Images worshipped more than he...and that misleads the people away from tending and keeping the Garden in good repour.
The Money (which is made through the engraven process) is a IDOL that is not only making poor people...it is behind all the sins and evils of this world.

Being Born under a Demigod...and making it the most important thing to have, in order to be able to do anything in the system which spawns its use...and taxes those who do...in support of thier evils.
So evil and sin can abound...and more war...more suffering...more poverty is created and even oppressed to the state of destitution...which creates terrorists!!!!!

So that is what MONEY does.....and it says in God we trust.....but it is not the God of the holy Bible!

And crossing out the word God...doesn't change its true master...$atan the liar from being over your head , Your life...Your nation!

Just thought you'd like to know that...More Woe is coming....you can bet on it!

Old 08-21-2010, 10:32 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
One should ask in which God or Demigod it is that they trust in....if we follow the religious Holy Bible God...and his laws/commandments...of Engraven Images worshipped more than he...and that misleads the people away from tending and keeping the Garden in good repour.
The Money (which is made through the engraven process) is a IDOL that is not only making poor people...it is behind all the sins and evils of this world.

Being Born under a Demigod...and making it the most important thing to have, in order to be able to do anything in the system which spawns its use...and taxes those who do...in support of thier evils.
So evil and sin can abound...and more war...more suffering...more poverty is created and even oppressed to the state of destitution...which creates terrorists!!!!!

So that is what MONEY does.....and it says in God we trust.....but it is not the God of the holy Bible!

And crossing out the word God...doesn't change its true master...$atan the liar from being over your head , Your life...Your nation!

Just thought you'd like to know that...More Woe is coming....you can bet on it!

Well Sir Les, if money is so evil, then why is it that all the Christian churches lust after it ?

Old 08-21-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Well Sir Les, if money is so evil, then why is it that all the Christian churches lust after it ?

It is because after they slaughtered the true Christians and aposers of the Roman empire and its IDOL of Engraven Image trinket....The Churches were infiltrated with the Ideal....as Christ kicked it out,...someone brought it back in....and worse than the first were the seven others.

So in some regards...if we follow the commandments of God, that spawned the true churches or houses of God to be errected in all respectfulness of his word and will....and LAWS of THE LAND, and the commandments to be lived by...

WE SEE a COUNTERFIT CHURCH...THE SYNAGOG of $ATAN,...WHich in tern ASKS FOR THAT IDOL TO BE USED and COVETED.

So...that is the answer.....Are we following the first instruction or the reason for our making...TO TEND AND KEEP THE GARDEN?
Where is the Church that does this with the people?
None existant!

And what about sharing everything God made Good?...and Gave us!
Again this is none existant in our own manerizums...
Money takes away the givens...and those who rob us of those Givens, sell em back in a altered state.. for a high cost.... or prohibites them in others estates, so no one can have all the givens....and then the tax is applied accordingly to support more Evils and warfare which breaks another commandment!!!...so the true sinners and evil doers are the ones holding this system in place, and the use of the IDOL and breaking the very first and second commandments!...which then bring in all the other sins and evils people do...out of desperation and necessity some of which has to be, because of the IDOL which takes away the free Gift of God!.

Where is the Church on that issue?

Silent!

And the pedophiles, rapist, murderers, criminals, and other twisted inlisted being born under it, are now running ramped in the world....and even in the Churches, and Governing Bodies that all employ the use of MONEY are blinded and dumbfounded by the cost to control them all!...higher and higher cost to police and sustain something that was given freely by God...that should be free always!...But is not!

What a outstanding Evil and blatantly overlooked little trinket...i'd say...Jesus said..."Your making a den of sinners, robbers and thieves" to those who asked him about the tax and the coin or denari..and the hidden IDOLIC use.

What Truth was spoken before me on this issue by Christ Jesus?....seems to be a constant truth to my mind....when the towers fell straight down in the span of one hour...REV 18:00-24...the momument of wealth was made nul and void!!!!!

WHy are you asking me the question that has already been answered in truthfulness by Jesus and God....Mathew 6:24...and the now coming events onto the Demigod that these systems employ...?

Do you think I would say something different?

Last edited by Sir Les; 08-21-2010 at 12:01 PM..

Old 08-21-2010, 12:30 PM

Let us also mention that What God has Given us...Genesis 9:3 does not only apply to the plants...it applies to the universe and beyond....and that is alot of Givens...for it says "I Give you everything!"
And here we are slaughtering and fighting, and squawbling over ?????...and greedy in terms of wealth...and oppressing others to comply to the game of death....which is now a constant with that IDOL....it seems....yep more hospitals, more madness and corruption, more lies and liars running the planet to ****sville...and of course the all too important opposite of tend and keep the Garden is now showing signs ....Pollute and destroy....and they Got us all paying for that too!

Funny lines of paradoxes, parallels, and opposites ....wonder why?

Now do we trust in God if we are doing those things....?

So we know that what ever God the bill or coin addresses and says it intrust itself to, is not the true God of the Christian faith!...for God never said he made money, or banks, or economic systems of any kind...and we were made to tend and keep the Garden....nothing more?...multiply it out...make more like it....and that could expand into the heavens and beyond.

But with the Idol there is never enough...never !
And God takes away his hand...and the lands fail...the weather becomes a threat...and we loose more than we gain!

Fire season?

Any truth to that?

And if the will of God is that we tend and keep this world sound and pure, and righteous under his commandments, precepts, and ideals.....Then where is the Church on the behalf of my rights to those Givens God gave us all?.... or the people who are his people who keep them sound and pure and undefiled?

All dead?
All imprisoned?
All oppressed?

All Backwards I'd say!....to this God out of the Holy Bible.//....wonder why?

Now look up at night and see what wonders are now missing from the night sky......I remember alot of stars....but today I can truly count only a few with my eye.
Wonder why?

Are we loosing our Gifts...because we are being disobediant to God?.....seems so!

Old 08-21-2010, 12:55 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
So Les...does this mean you don't use money? Considering that it's so "satanic" and all.

Old 08-21-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
So Les...does this mean you don't use money? Considering that it's so "satanic" and all.
It's all a bunch of foolishess anyway. Jesus instructed people to take no thought for the morrow...that god took care of the birds and that he would take care of them too. Can't you just see them down on their knees singing hymns and waiting to starve to death?

Old 08-21-2010, 01:38 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin.George View Post
It's all a bunch of foolishess anyway. Jesus instructed people to take no thought for the morrow...that god took care of the birds and that he would take care of them too. Can't you just see them down on their knees singing hymns and waiting to starve to death?
Yeah personally I think my ancestors had it right to begin with, take only what you need and leave the rest for others and they had an excellent barter and trade system in effect.

Old 08-21-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Yeah personally I think my ancestors had it right to begin with, take only what you need and leave the rest for others and they had an excellent barter and trade system in effect.
They sure wouldn't fit in with the Wall St. crowd.

Old 08-21-2010, 04:15 PM

1,743 posts, read 2,158,897 times
I think it's no coincidence that our schools and society went into decline when God was added to our pledge, national motto and money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality