Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 11:24 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,957,115 times

Advertisements

Answer to the OP....... Nobody believes that that happened at all. Why would anyone bother to seriously answer such a completely uninteresting and unimportant piece of nonsense as that? Of course Islam had to make up stuff about Jesus in order to claim him. Do you really think that one passage in that ridiculous book that doesn't even make any sense is going to lead anyone to even pause in their beliefs? Even the end of the quote sounds like the writer is trying to convince himself of the lie he just told...."This is the truth". Any time someone says that they are not lying they probably are. Especially about fictional lecturing babies.

Oh, and if a baby said something like that to me I would probably freak out and throw it out the window.

Old 08-22-2010, 11:33 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
Answer to the OP....... Nobody believes that that happened at all. Why would anyone bother to seriously answer such a completely uninteresting and unimportant piece of nonsense as that? Of course Islam had to make up stuff about Jesus in order to claim him. Do you really think that one passage in that ridiculous book that doesn't even make any sense is going to lead anyone to even pause in their beliefs? Even the end of the quote sounds like the writer is trying to convince himself of the lie he just told...."This is the truth". Any time someone says that they are not lying they probably are. Especially about fictional lecturing babies.

Oh, and if a baby said something like that to me I would probably freak out and throw it out the window.

lololol They would have to take me away because I would be sure I had gone off the deep end......

Old 08-22-2010, 11:37 AM

Here is my post translated into arabic and back into english. Absolutely impossible to communicate.....

Answer to the Optional Protocol ....... No one believes that what happened at all. Why does anyone bother to respond to seriously like a piece of completely uninteresting and unimportant because it is nonsense? Of course, Islam has to compensate for the things about Jesus in order to claim it. Do you really think that one passage in this book is ridiculous that does not make any sense until you go to any person to cause to pause even in their beliefs? Until the end of the quotation seems that the writer is trying to convince himself of lying just said ...." This is the truth. " Any time someone says it's not lying and they are probably. Especially on children, fictional lectures.

Oh, and if the child is such a thing and told me I am a foreigner, possibly out and throw it out the window

Old 08-22-2010, 11:48 AM

227 posts, read 344,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
You come across in a really rude, condescending manner. I wish I could blame it on your translator if you are using one.

We have had many many Muslims in this forum who are completely unable to treat anyone who has differing beliefs with anything but contempt.

What you may want to do is before you hit the submit reply button really read what you have just written, just a thought.

his way of langauge pushed me to called him foolish .... and you so sorry for him !!! i want a answers to my question ... not chating and wasting my time

Old 08-22-2010, 11:52 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
his way of langauge pushed me to called him foolish .... and you so sorry for him !!! i want a answers to my question ... not chating and wasting my time
I am not a him. I am a woman. I'm sorry if I pushed you. I was merely being lighthearted. And honestly, I don't think you want "answers" to your question. I believe you started this thread to show Christians the error of their ways.
I repeat - I would greatly appreciate it if you would refrain from making personal attacks. People will have more respect for you if you don't resort to such things.

Old 08-22-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I am not a him. I am a woman. I'm sorry if I pushed you. I was merely being lighthearted. And honestly, I don't think you want "answers" to your question. I believe you started this thread to show Christians the error of their ways.
I repeat - I would greatly appreciate it if you would refrain from making personal attacks. People will have more respect for you if you don't resort to such things.
Hush woman! You are not allowed to speak! And in the name of Allah cover up! I can almost see your nose!

Old 08-22-2010, 12:07 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
This one's done, folks.

Just as a point of reference/reminder: When June or any mod has to delete more than one half of the posts in any given thread, said posts constitute "contributing to hijacking a thread" and will be infracted as such.

~June
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality