Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 01:38 PM

227 posts, read 344,944 times

Advertisements

I was post this thread yesterday i wonder why no one could'not answer me !!!
this is my thread :

Did Jesus (PUH) spoke to his mother and the people when he was Baby ?
We the Muslims God told us that Jesus was spoke to his mother Marry and the people ( He defend to his mother ) as Miracle ( young Baby speak)

are there any verse in the Bible mention to this effect ???
"the talk of Jesus (PUH) when he was baby "

Old 08-21-2010, 03:37 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Nobody really knows do they? Not you or anyone else.

Old 08-21-2010, 04:31 PM

2,958 posts, read 2,560,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
One can go to the web and look at dozens of write ups which come from prophecies from the OT concerning the child but as far as anything solid in the new testament...forget it. Any ideas about what he might have done for about thirty years are pure speculation.

Old 08-21-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post

I am a Muslim , and as you know that God told us in the Coran that Jesus (peace upon him ) talk his mother Marry when He was young baby ... but i wonder how no one christians give me a verse in the Bible confirme that effect

Old 08-21-2010, 04:46 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,546,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
I am a Muslim , and as you know that God told us in the Coran that Jesus (peace upon him ) talk his mother Marry when He was young baby ... but i wonder how no one christians give me a verse in the Bible confirme that effect
It is not in the Bible.

Old 08-21-2010, 05:43 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
It is not in the Bible.
Even if it were in the bible, or Koran for that matter, that doesn't make it fact.

Old 08-21-2010, 05:43 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
I was post this thread yesterday i wonder why no one could'not answer me !!!
this is my thread :

Did Jesus (PUH) spoke to his mother and the people when he was Baby ? We the Muslims God told us that Jesus was spoke to his mother Marry and the people ( He defend to his mother ) as Miracle ( young Baby speak)

are there any verse in the Bible mention to this effect ???
"the talk of Jesus (PUH) when he was baby "

even if it did say in the bible that baby jesus spoke gaga when he first exited the womb, to the ancients gaga gould have been considered a language.

it wouldn't matter their just words in an old book, no proof what so ever

Old 08-21-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
It is not in the Bible.
Lol the most important miracle was not found in the Bible .... lol .....you know why ???? because Marry was called a Prostitute .... How Marry and His baby (Jesus PUH) did not killed .... because Jesus (PUH) spoke to his mother and his people and confirme that His mother is innocent ... this is the most important miracle was ignored by the writors of the Bible !!!!

God told us (we the Muslims ) in Holy Coran that Jesus (PUH) spoke and defend for his mother Marry when he was baby .... and these are some verses takling about that :

19-Maryam (26-36) :
"So eat and drink and be consoled. And if thou meetest any mortal, say: Lo! I have vowed a fast unto the Beneficent, and may not speak this day to any mortal. (26) Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing. (27) O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. (28) Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy? (29) He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet, (30) And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, (31) And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest. (32) Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! (33) Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt. (34) It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. (35) And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path. (36)"

Old 08-21-2010, 06:04 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,823 times
Quote:
Lol the most important miracle was not found in the Bible .... lol .....you know why ???? because Marry was called a Prostitute .... How Marry and His baby (Jesus PUH) did not killed .... because Jesus (PUH) spoke to his mother and his people and confirme that His mother is innocent ... this is the most important miracle was ignored by the writors of the Bible !!!!

God told us (we the Muslims ) in Holy Coran that Jesus (PUH) spoke and defend for his mother Marry when he was baby .... and these are some verses takling about that :

19-Maryam (26-36) :
"So eat and drink and be consoled. And if thou meetest any mortal, say: Lo! I have vowed a fast unto the Beneficent, and may not speak this day to any mortal. (26) Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing. (27) O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. (28) Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy? (29) He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet, (30) And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, (31) And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest. (32) Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! (33) Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt. (34) It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. (35) And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path. (36)"

here we go.....

Jesus didn't talk as a baby and Joseph married her so she was not an unwed mother. She was not a prostitute. The Qur'an has taken and changed many bible stories.

So please take your endless missionizing elsewhere. This is a forum for discussions of which you are not interested in....

The Qur'an is simply a book, nothing more.....

Old 08-21-2010, 06:08 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,094,301 times
The Bible is a book of fables, the Quran is a book of fables. Given the time that they were written and their overlapping geographies, sometimes they're going to overlap and sometimes they're going to contradict.

Does it really matter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality