U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 12:42 PM

727 posts, read 457,679 times

Advertisements

I was really sad when I heard that there is such a religions/other systems that kids cannot play Their lives are only learning after learning and they have to repeat everything just same as ten of thousands years ago. it really made my heart crying .

So what do you people think? It is right to tight kids forever training after they are born or does kids have rights to play?

How playing can make kids evil?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2010, 12:45 PM

271 posts, read 315,274 times
I wish you aren't talking about islam

Old 12-27-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth light View Post
I wish you aren't talking about islam
I said religions/other systems just because I do not want to name anything. I do not want to point religion or any other system. My point is not WHERE it happends, point is how people feel about it. Am I only one who feels bad for these kids?

Old 12-27-2010, 12:55 PM

271 posts, read 315,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asexualgirl View Post
I said religions/other systems just because I do not want to name anything. I do not want to point religion or any other system. My point is not WHERE it happends, point is how people feel about it. Am I only one who feels bad for these kids?
Actually, i have no idea what you are talking about

Old 12-27-2010, 12:57 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,786,129 times
Quote:
I was really sad when I heard that there is such a religions/other systems that kids cannot play Their lives are only learning after learning and they have to repeat everything just same as ten of thousands years ago. it really made my heart crying .

So what do you people think? It is right to tight kids forever training after they are born or does kids have rights to play?

If that's true, it makes me sad for the children.

Old 12-27-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth light View Post
Actually, i have no idea what you are talking about
Maybe you do not have to

Old 12-27-2010, 01:01 PM

19,011 posts, read 26,676,289 times
Quote:

Yeah, right, take these kiddies to Toys R us and max those credit cards out

Old 12-27-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Yeah, right, take these kiddies to Toys R us and max those credit cards out
I have to say with my poor english skills I lost the plot

Old 12-27-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
If that's true, it makes me sad for the children.
Is it really that people have not heard about it? I was told by person who live like this. She said they have never ever played anything, all what they did was taughed for them to do like certain way. No any own games, no imagination, no fun.

Old 12-27-2010, 03:42 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,606,545 times
Quote:

who doesnt let their kids play? theres no article here or reference
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality