Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 06:50 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,066 times

Advertisements

yayyy!!! That's fantastic news ILNC! Now keep that guy at home and let him rest up as much as possible. Maybe a Tomato pie is in order! I'll be he'll eat that or anything else that is not hospital food....and to sleep in your own bed versus a hospital bed! Oh what a blessing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2007, 07:18 AM

3,294 posts, read 9,188,072 times
Quote:
Praise God we are home!!!!!!!! We saw the doctor at 10:15pm and got out of there about 1030pm and now we are home, my husband is OK!!!
How in the heck did I miss that post??????

I am so glad y'all are both home, now y'all can finally get some REAL rest. And glad nothing was found to be wrong. Liz

Old 07-27-2007, 07:20 AM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
Default Yipee!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Praise God we are home!!!!!!!! We saw the doctor at 10:15pm and got out of there about 1030pm and now we are home, my husband is OK!!! They could not find anything wrong, no stroke. The dr said he is very healthy, it is probably just a lot of stress combined with his bronchitis and his body shut down. I can never thank all of you for enough for your prayers and love and concern!!!! I have felt the peace of God through this all, I know when we give our cares to Him, He give us peace of mind. The flowers Hoosier sent were such a wonderful pick me up and great surprise, I'll take a picture to post for you all tomorrow. Hoosier has been a wonderful friend through this all, even though we are miles apart I felt like he was right there with me. I have to go to bed now and I'll post more tomorrow (later tomorrow ) My love and thanks to all of you!!!!!!!!!

Take gentle care! (Really!)
-June

Old 07-27-2007, 08:08 AM

740 posts, read 2,014,076 times
If you would like to help with the cost of the flowers and balloons, pm Hoosier. He will allow us to share in the cost so that we can share in the blessing they were to ILNC and her husband...

Blessings to all...
ibcwife

Old 07-27-2007, 08:21 AM

1,408 posts, read 5,096,422 times
Great news! Yes, those scares do make us realize what's really important don't they?

May your blessings continue as you give God the honor and glory!

Nana

Old 07-27-2007, 08:56 AM

2,639 posts, read 3,225,159 times
Yippee! I'm so glad he's home and you're both getting some much needed rest. God answers prayers so faithfully.

Old 07-27-2007, 10:16 AM

982 posts, read 3,307,304 times
ILNC, I am SO glad he's OK!

He might have had a really bad case of vertigo. My dad had that earlier this year - with the symptoms he described, I thought he might be having a 'silent' heart attack. My mother rushed him to the E.R., and they couldn't find anything wrong with him. All tests came back normal, MRI was normal, etc. I hope that's all it was.

Old 07-27-2007, 12:13 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,383,749 times
Hello friends, here is a quick update, we slept till about 11 today and my husband is so much better, still tired, but getting stronger. I have gotten a lot of strength from all the postings and PM's you sent me. Your prayers and concern mean the world to us. I will be back soon to pick up where I left off, so get ready Montana Guy You guys are GREAT!!!!!!

We are taking "gentle care"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality