Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 10:56 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,916,589 times

Advertisements

Despite attempts by many to contact them, the Noah's Ark Ministries International group out of Hong Kong remains conspicuously silent . All of their claims have been subsequently thoroughly dismissed in a flurry of many separate reports, but the attached pdf document, recently made available (January, 2011) on the very Christian website World of the Bible Ministries summarizes all the latest evidence, in-fighting and claims by this fraudulent organization.

World of the* Bible Ministries Newsletter

(click on the "Special Report Newsletter" link)

It's particularly interesting that the authors of this latest denouncement are, in fact, both accredited* scientists in the forefront of those honestly seeking the Ark (Personal note: of course they won't find it, since the whole idea is fraught with contradictions and impossibilities, but that silliness is a topic for another thread...), and yet there are those supporters who, despite having seen the stark evidence against the NAMI™ Nonsense, have still defensively come down hard on these two internationally credible and experienced scientists. This is, of course, not only predictable, but to be expected, since the words and documented evidence from these two scientists have spelled the death-knell for NAMI's future, to be sure.

NAMI will not now ever rise like a Phoenix out of the ashes of it's own self-destruction. Dishonesty has it's own special rewards, even for those who claim some Godly protection.

At any rate, this professional and colorful report, 27 pages of well-written commentary, documentation and excellent photos from an established Creationist website, outlines the long sad story of this fraud, it's consequences and some of the more colorful characters (read: alcoholic, out-of-shape, depressed, childish and unreliable thief, Parachute Ertugrul) characters, or their hireling liaison officers (i.e.: Clara Wei, who responded to my CV and invited me to participate, but only if I provided some funds, and paid all my own way to all the conferences and to the site....).

If you choose to believe in NAMI™ and their efforts, you'd be very well served to take the mere half-hour or so to read this and determine if you really want to take a stand behind such an organization. You and your reputation.

Those who choose NOT to read and carefully consider it, and still stand behind NAMI's original fraudulent announcements, are just as guilty as NAMI™ is.

* "accredited": a key descriptor in the world of scientific study. It means that the person is accepted, having proven their scientific impartiality and their ability to properly manage research according to the strict requirements of any scientific study. It discounts those who have no proper university accreditation, no studies published in credible and recognized Journals of science that require peer review, and those who just "want" to be credible, by according themselves honorary doctorate or other degrees.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2011, 11:40 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
NAMI will not now ever rise like a Phoenix out of the ashes of it's own self-destruction.
Oh, don't be silly; of course it will! The difference is, next time they'll be on the trail of the True Cross, or maybe Jesus' body (although if you read "The Tomb of God" then you already know that the latter is stashed away in southern France, and the French government is engaged in a massive conspiracy not to let anyone know this...except for the two intrepid authors who somehow managed to get their book published without dying or disappearing in the process).

Old 03-21-2011, 01:22 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Despite attempts by many to contact them, the Noah's Ark Ministries International group out of Hong Kong remains conspicuously silent . All of their claims have been subsequently thoroughly dismissed in a flurry of many separate reports, but the attached pdf document, recently made available (January, 2011) on the very Christian website World of the Bible Ministries summarizes all the latest evidence, in-fighting and claims by this fraudulent organization.

World of the* Bible Ministries Newsletter

(click on the "Special Report Newsletter" link)

It's particularly interesting that the authors of this latest denouncement are, in fact, both accredited* scientists in the forefront of those honestly seeking the Ark (Personal note: of course they won't find it, since the whole idea is fraught with contradictions and impossibilities, but that silliness is a topic for another thread...), and yet there are those supporters who, despite having seen the stark evidence against the NAMI™ Nonsense, have still defensively come down hard on these two internationally credible and experienced scientists. This is, of course, not only predictable, but to be expected, since the words and documented evidence from these two scientists have spelled the death-knell for NAMI's future, to be sure.

NAMI will not now ever rise like a Phoenix out of the ashes of it's own self-destruction. Dishonesty has it's own special rewards, even for those who claim some Godly protection.

At any rate, this professional and colorful report, 27 pages of well-written commentary, documentation and excellent photos from an established Creationist website, outlines the long sad story of this fraud, it's consequences and some of the more colorful characters (read: alcoholic, out-of-shape, depressed, childish and unreliable thief, Parachute Ertugrul) characters, or their hireling liaison officers (i.e.: Clara Wei, who responded to my CV and invited me to participate, but only if I provided some funds, and paid all my own way to all the conferences and to the site....).

If you choose to believe in NAMI™ and their efforts, you'd be very well served to take the mere half-hour or so to read this and determine if you really want to take a stand behind such an organization. You and your reputation.

Those who choose NOT to read and carefully consider it, and still stand behind NAMI's original fraudulent announcements, are just as guilty as NAMI™ is.

* "accredited": a key descriptor in the world of scientific study. It means that the person is accepted, having proven their scientific impartiality and their ability to properly manage research according to the strict requirements of any scientific study. It discounts those who have no proper university accreditation, no studies published in credible and recognized Journals of science that require peer review, and those who just "want" to be credible, by according themselves honorary doctorate or other degrees.
The Latest Report From World of The Bible News&Views?

Oh please rifleman. Give it a rest. And who published this special report? Oh, that's right. Randall Price. And what do we know about Randall Price?
Well, we know that he said that a structure found 12,000 feet up on Mt. Ararat was built by two brothers named "Davut" and "Erkan". And their letter sent to him stated they built this huge structure under the direction of another man named Parasut. Of course, it was never explained how two men could of possibly built such a structure 40 feet below the ice, and 12,000 feet on a mountain. And naturally anyone who wanted to believe that story did not care about such details anyway. And to add to the problem, was the fact that when the letter was actually looked at, it was discovered that their signatures did not match the hand writing found on the letter. When the two brothers were located and they were questioned about the letter, they responded. "The letter claimed to be written by me and my brother Erkan, but we did not write this letter. This letter is a fake...The liars (REFERRING TO RANDALL RRICE AND HIS TEAM) mentioned my name, but they're all lies in the letter.''

So there you have it. Randall Price and his misinformation. And now this same Randall Price would have you believe his SPECIAL REPORT. Once you see the nonsense coming from Randall Price. I think it would be silly to believe anything else this man has to say. And so far, the only thing proven to be fraudulent, did not come from NAMI, but from the Randall Price publication.

Last edited by Campbell34; 03-21-2011 at 02:01 PM..

Old 03-21-2011, 02:03 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post

Oh please rifleman. Give it a rest. And who published this special report? Oh, that's right. Randall Price. And what do we know about Randall Price?
Well, we know that he said that a structure found 12,000 feet up on Mt. Ararat was built by two brothers named "Davut" and "Erkan". And their letter sent to him stated they built this huge structure under the direction of another man named Parasut. Of course, it was never explained how two men could of possibly built such a structure 40 feet below the ice, and 12,000 feet on a mountain. And naturally anyone who wanted to believe that story did not care about such details anyway. And to add to the problem, was the fact that when the letter was actually looked at, it was discovered that their signatures did not match the hand writing found on the letter. When the two brothers were located and they were questioned about the letter, they responded. "The letter claimed to be written by me and my brother Erkan, but we did not write this letter. This letter is a fake...The liars (REFERRING TO RANDALL RRICE AND HIS TEAM) mentioned my name, but they're all lies in the letter.''

So there you have it. Randall Price and his misinformation. And now this same Randall Price would have you believe his SPECIAL REPORT. Once you see the nonsense coming from Randall Price. I think it would be silly to believe anything else this man has to say. And so far, the only thing proven to be fraudulent, did not come from NAMI, but from the Randall Price publication.

Actually that report is fairly well verified through photos and other documented evidence. Did you see the pictures of the caves? and the wood?

Old 03-21-2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Actually that report is fairly well verified through photos and other documented evidence. Did you see the pictures of the caves? and the wood?
Some of the facts of the report are verifiied, yet the conclusion is far from reality. And do your really believe two brothers built this huge structure forty feet below the ice, 12,000 feet up on Mt. Ararat? Price has already been exposed as one publishing false information, NAMI has not. I find the false information that was posted by Price, is what is most Sad and Dishonest. His claim that the NAMI find is a fraud, is based on his opinion. Not on any real evidence.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:24 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,669,506 times
It is clear now that even if Nami came out and admitted fraud ( which it CLEARLY is to all those who can look objectively and rationally) certain poster ( campbell) would still not accept it.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:38 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,529,007 times
Quote:
Some of the facts of the report are verifiied, yet the conclusion is far from reality. And do your really believe two brothers built this huge structure forty feet below the ice, 12,000 feet up on Mt. Ararat? Price has already been exposed as one publishing false information, NAMI has not. I find the false information that was posted by Price, is what is most Sad and Dishonest. His claim that the NAMI find is a fraud, is based on his opinion. Not on any real evidence.
I understand that as a believer that takes the bible literally you believe in the ark, and facts be damned, that is what you believe.

But what rational do you use to defend this cast of incompetents and their 'supposed' but clearly unproven find?

Here is where your obsessive compulsion for proof erases all reasoning from your mind. These are not characters in the book you put so much faith in, but just men maybe with a passion, or maybe just a passion for money by duping the gullible. I suspect the latter, as a well executed con job could be very profitable for them.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:40 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,916,589 times
Default I only do this to help save the religiously needy....

Quote:

Oh please rifleman. Give it a rest. And who published this special report?
Actually, the publisher was The World of The Bible Ministries, Tom. No-one else. After reviewing it all, they published it. If you'd bothered to check out the entire story, and also the HOME page, you'd see that, plus the other stuff on NAMI and the Ark they have put forward.

Here: I try to make this as easy as I can for you, Tom, but I also suspect you don't even bother go and read any of it. Nonetheless, I can only try, so here's a bit of bedtime reading.

http://www.worldofthebible.com/update.htm

Scroll down to Doctor David Liang's's comments on NAMI. (BTW, credible universities do not just toss PhDs out the window of just anyone to grab up and use. These fellows are all a bit more credible than either you or the various NAMI-Scammers). Sorry to burst your bubble on this, but I only seek the truth, Tom. Oh and... you're welcome!

This Christian organization also identifies the ethical problem with lying, deceptive evil Christians, those who would knowingly deceive their spiritual brothers with fabrication and avarice. And yet, your determined and apparently necessary desire to believe anything that this band of thugs and thieves will publish makes you fair game, obviously. Plus, it does take a substantially intellectually honest person to admit they've been taken in and fooled by some thieves posing as Godly types, all while they were sitting comfortably in First Class en-route to their Turkish Delight "expedition"....

I'd say this report, well substantiated and with lots of additional documents from others incorporated, will easily hold water in court. As well, and as I said, NAMI™ will no longer answer any calls nor e-mails now, nor for the past 6 - 8 months. I'd bet their office is abandoned, with a tattered "This Space For Rent" sign taped to the dusty window.

But hey; if you personally need to believe that they are reputable, then go ahead. I didn't say in this thread that there's no Ark up there, Tom; I just said this group are all frauds, now well documented.

You must have some financial connection with them, or sent in a sizable donation, is all I can figure....

Last edited by rifleman; 03-21-2011 at 09:51 PM..

Old 03-22-2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
It is clear now that even if Nami came out and admitted fraud ( which it CLEARLY is to all those who can look objectively and rationally) certain poster ( campbell) would still not accept it.

I can assure you on the day that the NAMI admits to fraud, I will be one of the first one's to bow my head, and accept defeat. However, we see no evidence of this. And the NAMI continues to stand their ground, while Dr. Price has already been exposed.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Actually, the publisher was The World of The Bible Ministries, Tom. No-one else. After reviewing it all, they published it. If you'd bothered to check out the entire story, and also the HOME page, you'd see that, plus the other stuff on NAMI and the Ark they have put forward.

Here: I try to make this as easy as I can for you, Tom, but I also suspect you don't even bother go and read any of it. Nonetheless, I can only try, so here's a bit of bedtime reading.

update

Scroll down to Doctor David Liang's's comments on NAMI. (BTW, credible universities do not just toss PhDs out the window of just anyone to grab up and use. These fellows are all a bit more credible than either you or the various NAMI-Scammers). Sorry to burst your bubble on this, but I only seek the truth, Tom. Oh and... you're welcome!

This Christian organization also identifies the ethical problem with lying, deceptive evil Christians, those who would knowingly deceive their spiritual brothers with fabrication and avarice. And yet, your determined and apparently necessary desire to believe anything that this band of thugs and thieves will publish makes you fair game, obviously. Plus, it does take a substantially intellectually honest person to admit they've been taken in and fooled by some thieves posing as Godly types, all while they were sitting comfortably in First Class en-route to their Turkish Delight "expedition"....

I'd say this report, well substantiated and with lots of additional documents from others incorporated, will easily hold water in court. As well, and as I said, NAMI™ will no longer answer any calls nor e-mails now, nor for the past 6 - 8 months. I'd bet their office is abandoned, with a tattered "This Space For Rent" sign taped to the dusty window.

But hey; if you personally need to believe that they are reputable, then go ahead. I didn't say in this thread that there's no Ark up there, Tom; I just said this group are all frauds, now well documented.

You must have some financial connection with them, or sent in a sizable donation, is all I can figure....

Actually the publisher was the WORLD OF THE BIBLE MINISTERIES, Tom. No one else?

REALLY!

OH PLEASE RIFLEMEN. The founder and president of WORLD OF THE BIBLE MINISTERIES, (IS DR. PRICE HIMSELF) The same Dr. Price who posted the fake letters stating that two brothers built the structure below the ice, and 12,000 up on Mt. Ararat. And you call the NAMI deceivers? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality