Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 09:01 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood2011 View Post
Can't say as anyone should presume to know what goes on behind closed doors!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2011, 09:58 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,214,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Can't say as anyone should presume to know what goes on behind closed doors!
Sometimes one still hears appeals/cries to a deity from behind such closed doors or thin walls

Old 07-08-2011, 10:02 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
At my age, this is a good as it get s for me

Wow times 4 dogs on the bed... that looks like my night... scary!

Old 07-08-2011, 10:56 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood2011 View Post
Yeah sex is probably better , but you get sexually transmitted diseases and in old age you probably have a lot of autoimmune diseases.

Old 07-09-2011, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Yeah sex is probably better , but you get sexually transmitted diseases and in old age you probably have a lot of autoimmune diseases.
Weird, I thought we had things that prevent that from happening. Hint starts with a C and ends with an S.

If you read the article, only a few engaged in affairs. Most were still faithful to their spouses just now they did stuff not deemed kosher by their religions.

Old 07-10-2011, 05:18 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times
Quote:
Weird, I thought we had things that prevent that from happening. Hint starts with a C and ends with an S.

If you read the article, only a few engaged in affairs. Most were still faithful to their spouses just now they did stuff not deemed kosher by their religions.
Sex is " Pure Mental Genius Mental Retartdation
" ppl sometimes mess up....for instance why
do we have Millions Of Abortions?????
Brilliant People not able for some reason to
"master Birth Control In The Heat Of The
Moment". Now does everyone see where I
am coming from...?????

Old 07-10-2011, 10:05 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Quote:

I think people are delusional about how effective condoms and birth control are over a reproductive lifetime. At some point, they WILL fail. I got STDs on 2 separate occasions even though I always used condoms. That doesn't mean people shouldn't use anything, but they should not think the risk has been eliminated (as your post and many others on this subject seem to exhibit this kind of attitude).

Old 07-10-2011, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
I think people are delusional about how effective condoms and birth control are over a reproductive lifetime. At some point, they WILL fail. I got STDs on 2 separate occasions even though I always used condoms. That doesn't mean people shouldn't use anything, but they should not think the risk has been eliminated (as your post and many others on this subject seem to exhibit this kind of attitude).
That was not a post on the correct use of condoms + other measures

Of course they are not 100% but better than nothing if you are going to say have a prostitute.

I think nowadays, folk would be more upfront if they had STD's before doing the dirty or abstain until cured, but then do folk know when they have STD's? I have read some posts on other forums and it sure sounds like this education is lacking in the US.

Unfortunately, to teach this aspect of sex ed, graphic photos of genitals are necessary but some folk are so embarrassed by their genitals that say even the husband or boyfriend is not asked to take a peek down below and report back what they see. For men it is obviously easier.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:03 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,635,398 times
I used to be a slave to lust, but can now overcome this. Lust destroys relationships. It creates jealousy, envy, mistrust, lies, broken hearts etc. It destroys families. Looking at woman as an object not a person. I am free from the bondage of this sin thanks to the blood of the lamb Messiah Jesus. I'm never looking back into that darkness of history. You won't know the feeling until you experience it.

Light Ministries Prophecy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality