Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 04:40 AM

121 posts, read 159,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
Most of us think about hell more than heaven and this state increase our fear and may rebate our hope . I decided to send this summary description about heaven. A description which even may common Muslims have never heard yet. Nonetheless, I sent it to know all.

The smell of heaven is felt from thousand years distance and the gifts which is given to a lowest heavenly person, it is as, if he invite all humans and demons to his home and they eat from his foods and drink from his juice, those are enough for them and that foods and drinks never diminished. When this lowest heavenly person gets in heaven he sees three (vast and so beautiful ) garden when he arrives to lowest garden he observes many wife , servants , streams and fruit so as god will. When he does thanks god it is said to him : look at upside. when he looks, sees the gifts which he had never seen in first garden. So he says to god : O,God please give me this (vast garden) too. It is said to him : if it presented you, may you wish more. He say : no, there is not better than it. Then when he gets in that great garden and becomes so much joyful he thanks god more . In this condition it is said : open the door of “ immortal garden “ to him. When the door of that garden has been opened to him, he sees additional gifts than second garden as his joyance reach to topmost degree and he says : My lord , you are worthy to a thank which I can’t express it. You gifted me these heavens and saved me from hell fire

A nice description of heaven!
Yes, practising Buddhists know that there are seven heavens which are extra-terrestial, each has its own quality as decribed above but varies in quantity depending upon hieracrhy. Heavens of higher ranks may have 500 beautiful wives on each side and can enjoy all wordly pleasures including gardens, mansions, clothing, jewelery, food and of course, sex.

However, there is a catch; there's a limitation on the duration of stay. Not everybody has the previllege of having the leave to remain there indefinitely. When the results of one's good deeds have exhausted one will die and go back to lesser existences. Life in heavens is not eternal if you have the knowledge to know how long is eternal. It may be very long in terms of earth-years, perhaps in tens of thousands, but still it is mortal since heavens themselves are subject to decay and destruction, especially when galaxies and universes collide with each other, they can be destroyed, which is again, a law of the Dhamma (the God).

This is why bodhisattas (would be buddha) despite all the pleasures of heavens and supposedly eternal existence, take a rebirth (die from heavens) as humans to explore and know the Truth about the God and to teach and salvage mankind (please refer to my post on who creates God).

best wishes,

Sidney www.futurebuddhajesus.com

Old 12-30-2011, 06:24 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Robot ?!......HaHaHaHa ....No this is your mind about this earthy industrial stuffs. That wife and servants are heavenly creature but with human affect wholly. I have heard that heavenly spouses are lover to their husband ( god has fixed that love in their heart ) and all spouses and servants obey of him absolutely.
So wives and servants obey the men?

No thanks.

Quote:
Orthodox Muslim theologians such as al-Ghazali (died 1111 CE) and al-Ash'ari (died 935 CE) have all discussed the sensual pleasures found in paradise, and they are graphically elaborated by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, al-Suyuti (died 1505). He wrote:

Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.[5]
72 Virgins - WikiIslam
Moderator cut: deleted

Last edited by june 7th; 12-30-2011 at 10:13 AM..

Old 12-30-2011, 07:07 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
I read a lot of very reassuring claims about how wonderful it would be for women in the muslim paradise, but there seemed little of substance. Surah 4 (Al- Nisah/the Woman) is mainly about how to trad them in life and then gets on to slagging off the Jews and pagans. The only reference to women in paradise is:

122. But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness,- we shall soon admit them to gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,-to dwell therein for ever. Allah.s promise is the truth, and whose word can be truer than Allah's? '''
124. If any do deeds of righteousness,- be they male or female - and have faith, they will enter Heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them.

Apart from not getting any 'injustice' (and who decides what's just?) it seems rather vague about what women get.

Old 12-30-2011, 07:10 AM

121 posts, read 159,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
So wives and servants obey the men?

No thanks.

72 Virgins - WikiIslam

Moderator cut: orphaned

If I may add a few descriptions on heavenly pleasures:

1. almost all descriptions mentioned about having many wives. Thus, we can assume that there are more women in heavens than men since a man has at least 10 wives according to the descriptions.

2. and their wives are always virgins.

How do you explain all these descriptions logically? Any quotations from any source?

One explanation states that:
Men tend to be more sinful than women; thus, the female gender is more prevalent in the population of heavens if the enterance to a heaven is judged by the quantity and quality of one's life that one had led as a human; but may be doubtful if it is judged by faith alone.

The reason why all the females remained virgins despite having lived for eternity and having sex may plausibly be the result of women not having to bear children or underwent labour as women folk do here. Thus, their private part remains as a virgin should be, provided there is no hymen.
This may be true if you know that one appears in heaven as a fully grown adult instantly without having to undergo gestation, development and labour.

best wishes,

Sidney

Last edited by june 7th; 12-30-2011 at 10:18 AM..

Old 12-30-2011, 07:22 AM

2,866 posts, read 5,243,291 times
Quote:
They have two option : whether chose their earlier husband in this world or wish heavenly couple ( they are heavenly young man which are so beautiful and handsome as it not found like them in this world). Also women have their own heaven and gifts like heavenly mans( relative to their degree ). women which go to heaven return to their young ages and will modified their shape as most beautiful shape. There are many beautiful silken and nice dresses which human have never seen in this world and those would prepare for her if she only wish.

God says in Qur'an : " but, for the cautious a place of prosperity, (31) and gardens and vineyards, (32)curvaceous (virgins), of equal age (33) and an overflowing cup.(34)there, they shall neither hear idle talk, noryet any falsehood, (35)a recompense from your lord, a gift, a reckoning, (36) "

There are other verses about heaven in Qur'an but I prefer send those in another season.
So a woman can either choose to share her husband with 72 other women or an unknown young man that was selected for her? Also, what do you mean by: "Also women have their own heaven and gifts like heavenly mans (relative to their degree)"? Do you believe that heaven consists of multiple degrees and does this apply to a man's heaven as well? Speaking of the seperation of men and women in heaven, does that mean women will not be reunited with their fathers, grandfathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, nephews, etc. after death? You say women return to their young ages and are modified to be at their most beautiful shape, does that mean you believe people exist physically in heaven as they do here on earth (taking not only their souls but also their bodies to Paradise)? Are all qualities of heaven for a woman related to her appearance (return to young age, modified to beautiful shape, any dresses she likes, etc.)? This seems rather superficial to me, and who do they serve by looking beautiful?

Old 12-30-2011, 08:00 AM

285 posts, read 297,843 times
[quote=Jaymax;22323162]Moderator cut: orphaned /quote]

That hellish picture is not from Islam world That shameful picture is drawn by a perverse person and " is view of hell", where the sinners will burn in god's anger fire. Heaven is clean and is the location of clean humans. such as picture is an ordinary stuff in west but is a devilish view in Islam . So only pious , clean and covered men and women go to unimaginable heaven and indecent nudes guided to hell. I am sorry because I see how some Islam enemies intend to damage Islam by some unreal writs and pictures in west.

Last edited by june 7th; 12-30-2011 at 10:19 AM..

Old 12-30-2011, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
So a woman can either choose to share her husband with 72 other women or an unknown young man that was selected for her? Also, what do you mean by: "Also women have their own heaven and gifts like heavenly mans (relative to their degree)"? Do you believe that heaven consists of multiple degrees and does this apply to a man's heaven as well? Speaking of the seperation of men and women in heaven, does that mean women will not be reunited with their fathers, grandfathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, nephews, etc. after death? You say women return to their young ages and are modified to be at their most beautiful shape, does that mean you believe people exist physically in heaven as they do here on earth (taking not only their souls but also their bodies to Paradise)? Are all qualities of heaven for a woman related to her appearance (return to young age, modified to beautiful shape, any dresses she likes, etc.)? This seems rather superficial to me, and who do they serve by looking beautiful?
1 - Heaven is not like this low world, for example there are some streams that honey is flowed in one and fresh milk is flowed in other and those sand are pearl (these phenomenon is so wonderful for us in this world but occur there ). there are not winter cold or summery heat ,pain , sorrow , odium , fear or similar. The home of believers is one or multiple palace which is made by seamless glass and when he/she is inside those can watch the grasses and flowers around his/her palace. there are some palace in heaven which those brick is one from gold and one from silver
The heavenly palaces is covered by nice carpets which is softer than silken as None worldly king has seen like that palaces and those unimaginable furniture and views.( excuse me my English is not perfect and fast, yet I use an online dictionary to be able write a text so writing a long comment is hard to me and I become tired especially about this hard theme so let me I explain about heaven gifts in other comment in future)

2- Heaven is not a common garden or forest like in this world it has a common name but is various in value and degree and it depended on believers action herein whatever he is more pious and righteous and his actions is better his heaven will be vaster ,valuer and nicer with more gifts every believer has his/her own heaven with a very vast boundary but every boundary is neighbor to other believer boundary . what I say is literally and its mean is over the our imagine power.

3- Everybody is relatives to his/her beliefs and actions if you, your father , mum ,brother ,sister, uncle and other member of your family be eligible to heaven you will meet each other in your individual heaven even you can invite each other to your heaven .Let me learn you a simple formula how you and yours can go to heaven .......( Heaven = right belief + good actions )

Quote:
So a woman can either choose to share her husband with 72 other women or an unknown young man that was selected for her?
I don't believe in 72 but If your husband loves you as you love him may he choose you alone.....

Last edited by Manss; 12-30-2011 at 10:09 AM..

Old 12-30-2011, 10:03 AM

72 Virgins - WikiIslam

Hey Jaymax

This picture is Satanic and " dose irritate lord " That offensive picture is not relative to clean heaven but demonstrate hell. Also I don't believe in 72 virgin

Old 12-30-2011, 10:08 AM

1,816 posts, read 2,513,617 times
Quote:
72 Virgins - WikiIslam

Hey Jaymax

This picture is Satanic and " dose irritate lord " That offensive picture is not relative to clean heaven but demonstrate hell. Also I don't believe in 72 virgin
But you do believe in human servants? How is that heaven for them?

Old 12-30-2011, 10:20 AM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
An exceedingly high number of sarcastic posts have had to be deleted. From this point on, ALL sarcastic posts will be infracted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality