U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 10:21 AM

285 posts, read 272,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post
But you do believe in human servants? How is that heaven for them?
I don't believe in that number also I worry about god,s heaven be libeled by some caustic argue or devilish portraits
Rate this post positively

Old 12-30-2011, 10:23 AM

1,807 posts, read 2,281,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
I don't believe in that number also I worry about god,s heaven be libeled by some caustic argue or devilish portraits
Ok. But you haven't answered my question. You said that the servants were human - were they human souls that have died and gone on to serve in heaven? How is that a good deal? Are they being punished?

Old 12-30-2011, 10:38 AM

461 posts, read 539,742 times
Quote:
Most of peoples' opinion about heaven and hell, most are supposing which they have heard from some inexpert person in some unknown theologies. What I described is from god .One day a group of Arabian idolatry came to messenger Mohamed. They had brought some humans' bones and did put those in front of him and asked : Hey Mohamed do you claim these bones will be change into a human again and our primogenitor will be revived too ? How these bones will be revived again ? ...... God afterwards sent this verse in Qur'an to them : " say: 'he will quicken them who originated them the first time; he has knowledge of every creation; (79)"
Okay. Not much different than what we have in Ezekiel.

Where you and I will differ is that the Mohamed's answer was a literate answer (riddles and all) from an educated mind, not from a God.

It is from faith that we put our hope and reliance in a God who will not let this short journey on Earth (a kind of hell, in my opinion) but will continue on in another existence.

I do not feel that we can give any credence or place any importance, for that matter, on worrying about or even contemplating that material matter that made up a human being will be reconstituted at a much later date.

Again, I ask for a reason. The body is simply a "suit of clothes." When it is worn out, we get a new one. But the new suit of clothes does not have to be a materialistic body. I certainly hope not, personally. Why would I trade in a finite body for another finite body.

But I feel the need to reiterate some philosophy--very ancient philosophy that predates basically even Judaic thought.

The Earth represents Death. Religion talks about Life. While people sojourn in Death for a handful of years, they long for Life beyond this time. This Life is a true body, the kind that the human imagination can only fantasize about and still be 99.99% wrong about.

It is inconceivable to me that I would hope for another materialistic-like body in the "after life." That just runs counter to the very ancient philosophy that this materialistic world represents Death. Sure, it is the only "Life" we know about because neither we nor anyone we know has come back from the "dead" to tell us all about what is on the other side. But it is Death.

And the "heaven" I hope to see is real Life, even if I should be likened to a huge cloud of hot gasses and dust, slowly evolving into another galaxy or another universe--although I would hope not, as that would just mean another runway of Death.

Old 12-30-2011, 11:47 AM

912 posts, read 761,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallisdj View Post
Okay. Not much different than what we have in Ezekiel.

Where you and I will differ is that the Mohamed's answer was a literate answer (riddles and all) from an educated mind, not from a God.

It is from faith that we put our hope and reliance in a God who will not let this short journey on Earth (a kind of hell, in my opinion) but will continue on in another existence.

I do not feel that we can give any credence or place any importance, for that matter, on worrying about or even contemplating that material matter that made up a human being will be reconstituted at a much later date.

Again, I ask for a reason. The body is simply a "suit of clothes." When it is worn out, we get a new one. But the new suit of clothes does not have to be a materialistic body. I certainly hope not, personally. Why would I trade in a finite body for another finite body.

But I feel the need to reiterate some philosophy--very ancient philosophy that predates basically even Judaic thought.

The Earth represents Death. Religion talks about Life. While people sojourn in Death for a handful of years, they long for Life beyond this time. This Life is a true body, the kind that the human imagination can only fantasize about and still be 99.99% wrong about.

It is inconceivable to me that I would hope for another materialistic-like body in the "after life." That just runs counter to the very ancient philosophy that this materialistic world represents Death. Sure, it is the only "Life" we know about because neither we nor anyone we know has come back from the "dead" to tell us all about what is on the other side. But it is Death.

And the "heaven" I hope to see is real Life, even if I should be likened to a huge cloud of hot gasses and dust, slowly evolving into another galaxy or another universe--although I would hope not, as that would just mean another runway of Death.
The soul enters into a time dilation at passing. We all cross the line relative to each other, at the same time. No matter when a person has passed on in history, only a moment has passed relative to our flow of time. Some souls out of a wholly good life and very rare, do not enter the dilation and continue in need to promote their good will among humanity. They are spirits who move about in an accessible dimension for blessings toward their living friends in existence who share similar personalities and innocent hope for the outcome in all creation, which can do nothing but triumph in the end.
Once the soul leaves the body and enters the time dilation, there is no pause , it will be the end for all. At this stage the body is resurrected and is impervious to molecular dis-order. The second law of thermo dynamics is not subject to the exalted raised body in the end. All cells in the body will
continuously refurbish as they preform their duty's. A perpetual timeless system. What ever you truly believe throughout life will be. This is how
justice is enclosed with mercy and affection. We build, construct, believe &
expect what will be....and are rewarded with our wish. Thoughtfullness dominates all and dictates the fundemental in the souls need and aspiration into the eternity...In a bit of a rush here...Ive joined all the dots on this

Quickly...NDE is not the here after, as in all qualifiable experience it is a bridge. It is logical.

Last edited by Blue Hue; 12-30-2011 at 12:02 PM..

Old 12-30-2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post
Ok. But you haven't answered my question. You said that the servants were human - were they human souls that have died and gone on to serve in heaven? How is that a good deal? Are they being punished?
No, that servants are not that humans which lived in earth earlier but god has created them from heaven ground and their affection,sense and intellect is same human.
I have to say a truth. Humans are two groups and have only two home and there is not another home after death.

Old 12-30-2011, 06:55 PM

461 posts, read 539,742 times
Blue Hue,

There is one point we can agree upon: upon death, the "world" ends. There is no passage. There is no time.

What happens after that pont is conjecture, and often it is fun to conjecture.

What goes on with the decaying materialistic shell is also open to conjecture. It is nice to think that what was animated and had life is becoming part and parcel to the continuance of life.

However, I hope that I have nothing to do with that "life." To be free from this short period of Death to finally return to Life sounds a whole lot more exciting.

Old 12-30-2011, 10:15 PM

912 posts, read 761,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallisdj View Post
Blue Hue,

There is one point we can agree upon: upon death, the "world" ends. There is no passage. There is no time.

What happens after that pont is conjecture, and often it is fun to conjecture.

What goes on with the decaying materialistic shell is also open to conjecture. It is nice to think that what was animated and had life is becoming part and parcel to the continuance of life.

However, I hope that I have nothing to do with that "life." To be free from this short period of Death to finally return to Life sounds a whole lot more exciting.
I'm sorry ... you will not remember the criteria that you understand which is established... with your above hope to forget.

Logically it is materially based and with no relative purpose. Your manner in thought will be about all that is good without relative need in demarcation, as in life. That is the reason for the life focus. To know.

Old 01-02-2012, 02:13 AM

7,801 posts, read 5,672,397 times
Quote:
Although I am an expert writer but I have never written this real narrative in an inventing manner. I fear god inordinately as I attach him a false story
Firstly I am not sure how that answered the question I asked. Secondly given how poor the grammar was in that post you are very much not an "expert writer".

Old 01-03-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
Firstly I am not sure how that answered the question I asked. Secondly given how poor the grammar was in that post you are very much not an "expert writer".
yes you are right my grammar is not very good at present but you haven't seen my writing in my first language yet ...... ....also I am learning English fast and achieve you soon ....

Old 01-03-2012, 10:09 AM

7,801 posts, read 5,672,397 times
Again I am not sure how this answers the question I actually asked in post #2. Are you just playing a "change the subject and run" game here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.