U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 11:39 AM

285 posts, read 273,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
Again I am not sure how this answers the question I actually asked in post #2. Are you just playing a "change the subject and run" game here?
How I do evidence it ? May be you expect I go there take some photos of that unparalleled gardens and go back ?
we can only have two optional opinion

1- we accept it in a rationally method and thinking manner step by step and with a sensible foresight.
2- we deny it unreliably
Rate this post positively

Old 01-04-2012, 01:39 AM

7,801 posts, read 5,698,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
How I do evidence it ? May be you expect I go there take some photos of that unparalleled gardens and go back ?
It is not up to me to "expect" anything. You are the one making the claim, so the onus is on you to tell us what the evidence is. Not for us to tell you.

You either have evidence for the claims, or you do not. Simple as that.

If you do not, the admit that.

If you do then tell us what it is - do not expect us to tell you what it is.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:
It is not up to me to "expect" anything. You are the one making the claim, so the onus is on you to tell us what the evidence is. Not for us to tell you.

You either have evidence for the claims, or you do not. Simple as that.

If you do not, the admit that.

If you do then tell us what it is - do not expect us to tell you what it is.
Okay , As I understood you are a polite person and also persistent ..... . what you have questioned is this :" show us heaven visual " yes? don't you think this requesting may be a bit illogical ? have you supposed I am a prophet or messenger ? ......yes , I believe in heaven and hell sincerely but how I can prove it to you visual ? How I can prove it to atheists that they even don't believe in their mighty creator ? I didn't describe heaven (very summary) to prove it, I described it to inform others may accept or may deny. but I am sure somebodies think about it and perhaps awaken. Atheists and pagans aren't agree with unseen truths they only believe in what they observe but sorrily didn't think about what are unobservable. They even imagine human is a mechanical machine but naturally because they not believe in human's soul and express " human is what is seen". the end of of their thinking boundary is substance and material so how I can prove a stuff out of that material bound for atheist. we can discuss about god's existence based on many reason and signs but heaven is a sensible place and isn't observable at present because it is a great gift in future and only believer will observe and attain it . what I described about heaven was a narrative which we have delivered it behalf god and by last god's messenger

God says :

" children of Adam! do not let Satan tempt you, as he brought your parents out of paradise. he stripped them of their garments to show them their shameful parts. indeed he and his descendants see you from where you cannot see them. we have made the Satans supporters of those who do not believe. (27) "

Old 01-04-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
what you have questioned is this :" show us heaven visual " yes?
What I have "questioned" is whether there is any evidence at all to support anything you wrote in post #1.

Quote:
have you supposed I am a prophet or messenger ?
No. I have supposed that you are a poster on a forum who is making claims. Claims for which I am now asking if there is evidence for.

Is there? Yes, or no? Easy question.

Quote:
how I can prove it to you
Again: You tell me! You are the one claiming to know things about it, what it is like and more. Tell us the evidence for such claims. Or did you just make it up because you liked the sound of it?

You described it. So there is only two possibilities:

1) You made the description up from fantasy.
2) You have some basis in evidence for the description.

Which is it?

Old 01-04-2012, 10:50 AM

[quote]
Quote:
What I have "questioned" is whether there is any evidence at all to support anything you wrote in post #1.

No. I have supposed that you are a poster on a forum who is making claims. Claims for which I am now asking if there is evidence for.

Is there? Yes, or no? Easy question.

Quote:
Again: You tell me! You are the one claiming to know things about it
I never said that description is mine

Quote:
, what it is like and more. Tell us the evidence for such claims. Or did you just make it up because you liked the sound of it?

You described it. So there is only two possibilities:

1) You made the description up from fantasy.
2) You have some basis in evidence for the description.

Which is it?
what I described about heaven was a sure narrative which we have delivered it by last god's messenger and behalf god. I only tried to translate a part of it

respectfully yours

Old 01-04-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
I never said that description is mine
So you have no evidence for it nor know of no reason to believe it. That is all I wanted to know. You could have said so sooner.

However just FYI.... if you write something that is not yours but taken from someone else.... common decorum and honesty says you should CITE who wrote it..... write who and where you took it from.

Otherwise you are likely to be accused of plagarism, so I am glad the truth is out now and people now know you stole it from elsewhere and it was not yours.

Hope you are honest enough to cite your quotations in future please.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
So you have no evidence for it nor know of no reason to believe it. That is all I wanted to know. You could have said so sooner.

However just FYI.... if you write something that is not yours but taken from someone else.... common decorum and honesty says you should CITE who wrote it..... write who and where you took it from.

Otherwise you are likely to be accused of plagarism, so I am glad the truth is out now and people now know you stole it from elsewhere and it was not yours.

Hope you are honest enough to cite your quotations in future please.
I didn't know what is your mean of " evidence " I imagined you want know where is the heaven and asked me its address. if I had understood your mean of evidence is that you know I have got it from which source I would said you earlier

Old 01-05-2012, 03:05 AM

You are an "expert writer" and you do not know what "evidence" means? Wow.

Let me make it simple. You plagarised a description in the first post. Is there any reasons to think the description true, or did someone just make it up. If there are reasons, what are they.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
You are an "expert writer" and you do not know what "evidence" means? Wow.

Let me make it simple. You plagarised a description in the first post. Is there any reasons to think the description true, or did someone just make it up. If there are reasons, what are they.

yes I am an expert writer but in my first language. I am learning English recently( self -education ) and am exercising in this website now through talking other.As I am teaching you some themes I am leaning English from you as well

that narrative is reached to us via God's messenger then professional religious by certain scrips.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:53 AM

So no evidence for it then. Just something someone made up. That is all I wanted to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.