U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 12-29-2011, 09:00 AM
 
285 posts, read 271,106 times
Reputation: 41

Advertisements

Most of us think about hell more than heaven and this state increase our fear and may rebate our hope . I decided to send this summary description about heaven. A description which even may common Muslims have never heard yet. Nonetheless, I sent it to know all.

The smell of heaven is felt from thousand years distance and the gifts which is given to a lowest heavenly person, it is as, if he invite all humans and demons to his home and they eat from his foods and drink from his juice, those are enough for them and that foods and drinks never diminished. When this lowest heavenly person gets in heaven he sees three (vast and so beautiful ) garden when he arrives to lowest garden he observes many wife , servants , streams and fruit so as god will. When he does thanks god it is said to him : look at upside. when he looks, sees the gifts which he had never seen in first garden. So he says to god : O,God please give me this (vast garden) too. It is said to him : if it presented you, may you wish more. He say : no, there is not better than it. Then when he gets in that great garden and becomes so much joyful he thanks god more . In this condition it is said : open the door of “ immortal garden “ to him. When the door of that garden has been opened to him, he sees additional gifts than second garden as his joyance reach to topmost degree and he says : My lord , you are worthy to a thank which I can’t express it. You gifted me these heavens and saved me from hell fire

Last edited by Manss; 12-29-2011 at 10:24 AM..
Rate this post positively

 
Old 12-29-2011, 09:20 AM
 
7,801 posts, read 5,647,588 times
Reputation: 2979
Any basis or evidence for any of this or are you just putting your fantasies into words here? Maybe we can have a thread for describing what clothes and hair color our imaginary friends have for example? It would be on the same par.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 12-29-2011, 06:50 PM
 
Location: Philippines
461 posts, read 537,676 times
Reputation: 220
Heaven--like hell--is based on a human concept.

Humans only exist in a material plane. And from a religious standpoint, death transitions from the material to the spiritual.

Now, if we are to accept the position that the dead will get new bodies, what is the point?

Life for it to exist is dependent upon death. Life consumes other forms of life--which means the others must die--in order to sustain life.

The purpose of having a body is to feel, eat, have locomotion, procreate, and the like. Why would we need a body to feel? Feelings are in the brain anyway (or in the soul, perhaps). Too many depictions of a heaven rely on the sensual. But then that is the way our brain is structured, not our "souls."

In heaven, where there is no death, we would not need to eat.

Locomotion is solved through "thought," inasmuch as we would be spiritual "bodies."

There would be no need for procreation, so all the "pleasure" aspects of a body are not needed.

In our limited perspective of life and the cosmos, living on a unique world with its unique and diverse forms of life, what kind of heaven would it be that mirrors only what we find and see in this world?

Why not a heaven that encompasses all the wonders and "weirdness" of the rest of the universe?

Ah well, since neither a hell nor a heaven by human standards exist, speculation can be fun, but the energy to do so accomplishes what? Did it change the world today? Did it change one life today?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 12-29-2011, 11:20 PM
 
Location: The Netherlands
2,942 posts, read 4,695,192 times
Reputation: 3417
What do women get when they enter heaven according to the Quran?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 12-29-2011, 11:35 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
1,807 posts, read 2,274,171 times
Reputation: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
May you explain more I understand well?
I'm not sure about the virgins part, but he's questioning how heavenly a place can be if part of the appeal is that you'll get servants. How is that heaven for the servant if he's going to spend the rest of eternity doing your bidding? Or are these robot servants?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 12-29-2011, 11:58 PM
 
912 posts, read 759,209 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
Most of us think about hell more than heaven and this state increase our fear and may rebate our hope . I decided to send this summary description about heaven. A description which even may common Muslims have never heard yet. Nonetheless, I sent it to know all.

The smell of heaven is felt from thousand years distance and the gifts which is given to a lowest heavenly person, it is as, if he invite all humans and demons to his home and they eat from his foods and drink from his juice, those are enough for them and that foods and drinks never diminished. When this lowest heavenly person gets in heaven he sees three (vast and so beautiful ) garden when he arrives to lowest garden he observes many wife , servants , streams and fruit so as god will. When he does thanks god it is said to him : look at upside. when he looks, sees the gifts which he had never seen in first garden. So he says to god : O,God please give me this (vast garden) too. It is said to him : if it presented you, may you wish more. He say : no, there is not better than it. Then when he gets in that great garden and becomes so much joyful he thanks god more . In this condition it is said : open the door of “ immortal garden “ to him. When the door of that garden has been opened to him, he sees additional gifts than second garden as his joyance reach to topmost degree and he says : My lord , you are worthy to a thank which I can’t express it. You gifted me these heavens and saved me from hell fire

Good post Manns

Who could ever envision this idea of purpose and reason for the creation that we know. Thoughts and our environment would be all we have to express the reality of trust in hope in what we easily know...there is a reason for everything... even the necessary rudiments of reason in joy. A given triumph.
Even the good doctor knows it is better to study the healthy for advantage in the ill gotton malady.Good to see your eyes immovably raised Manns , denying with ease the malady of anti-hope.

Last edited by Blue Hue; 12-30-2011 at 12:09 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 12-30-2011, 12:35 AM
 
285 posts, read 271,106 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallisdj View Post
Heaven--like hell--is based on a human concept.

Humans only exist in a material plane. And from a religious standpoint, death transitions from the material to the spiritual.

Now, if we are to accept the position that the dead will get new bodies, what is the point?

Life for it to exist is dependent upon death. Life consumes other forms of life--which means the others must die--in order to sustain life.

The purpose of having a body is to feel, eat, have locomotion, procreate, and the like. Why would we need a body to feel? Feelings are in the brain anyway (or in the soul, perhaps). Too many depictions of a heaven rely on the sensual. But then that is the way our brain is structured, not our "souls."

In heaven, where there is no death, we would not need to eat.

Locomotion is solved through "thought," inasmuch as we would be spiritual "bodies."

There would be no need for procreation, so all the "pleasure" aspects of a body are not needed.

In our limited perspective of life and the cosmos, living on a unique world with its unique and diverse forms of life, what kind of heaven would it be that mirrors only what we find and see in this world?

Why not a heaven that encompasses all the wonders and "weirdness" of the rest of the universe?

Ah well, since neither a hell nor a heaven by human standards exist, speculation can be fun, but the energy to do so accomplishes what? Did it change the world today? Did it change one life today?

Most of peoples' opinion about heaven and hell, most are supposing which they have heard from some inexpert person in some unknown theologies. What I described is from god .One day a group of Arabian idolatry came to messenger Mohamed. They had brought some humans' bones and did put those in front of him and asked : Hey Mohamed do you claim these bones will be change into a human again and our primogenitor will be revived too ? How these bones will be revived again ? ...... God afterwards sent this verse in Qur'an to them : " say: 'he will quicken them who originated them the first time; he has knowledge of every creation; (79)"

Last edited by Manss; 12-30-2011 at 01:06 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 12-30-2011, 01:04 AM
 
285 posts, read 271,106 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post
I'm not sure about the virgins part, but he's questioning how heavenly a place can be if part of the appeal is that you'll get servants. How is that heaven for the servant if he's going to spend the rest of eternity doing your bidding? Or are these robot servants?
Robot ?!......HaHaHaHa ....No this is your mind about this earthy industrial stuffs. That wife and servants are heavenly creature but with human affect wholly. I have heard that heavenly spouses are lover to their husband ( god has fixed that love in their heart ) and all spouses and servants obey of him absolutely.

Last edited by Manss; 12-30-2011 at 02:19 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 12-30-2011, 01:40 AM
 
285 posts, read 271,106 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
What do women get when they enter heaven according to the Quran?
They have two option : whether chose their earlier husband in this world or wish heavenly couple ( they are heavenly young man which are so beautiful and handsome as it not found like them in this world). Also women have their own heaven and gifts like heavenly mans( relative to their degree ). women which go to heaven return to their young ages and will modified their shape as most beautiful shape. There are many beautiful silken and nice dresses which human have never seen in this world and those would prepare for her if she only wish.

God says in Qur'an : " but, for the cautious a place of prosperity, (31) and gardens and vineyards, (32)curvaceous (virgins), of equal age (33) and an overflowing cup.(34)there, they shall neither hear idle talk, noryet any falsehood, (35)a recompense from your lord, a gift, a reckoning, (36) "

There are other verses about heaven in Qur'an but I prefer send those in another season.

Last edited by Manss; 12-30-2011 at 02:01 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 12-30-2011, 02:17 AM
 
285 posts, read 271,106 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
Any basis or evidence for any of this or are you just putting your fantasies into words here? Maybe we can have a thread for describing what clothes and hair color our imaginary friends have for example? It would be on the same par.
Although I am an expert writer but I have never written this real narrative in an inventing manner. I fear god inordinately as I attach him a false story
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top