U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-10-2012, 05:11 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
32,099 posts, read 33,725,820 times
Reputation: 13185

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
please notice the bulk of cow is huge and its voice is proportionate with its body but a pig's voice with that small body is more than cow ( of course if it yells like a cow ) also the cow's voice is high but is softer than pig and the pig's voice is like the roar and snort as a tiger
Pigs are small? Not when they grow up....

Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-10-2012, 05:54 PM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
9,618 posts, read 11,939,363 times
Reputation: 3748
Default Use bigger bait, Manss! I ain't bitin' no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
Also I have heard it eats mouse and mouse is vehicle of louse and flea and louse is vehicle of typhus. in addition, apparently pig's voice show it is not suitable for eating because its voice is like growl of tiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Do you actually read the nonsense you write?

How can people be so...primitive
Well...

It's like this, Djuna!

He's laughin' real hard at our outranged responses. No-one who can type on a laptop could possibly be that dense! He's a troll, no doubt about it now. Can't do nuttin wit dem trollz eider! 'Cepting, meh-bee if dey sings sweet like, we kuud eat em?

Bourbon sauce anyone? Take a gander at this site! It's right about dinner time out west here! Ex-speshully that Fall-off-the-Bone rib recipe! It's a religious experience. I promise you. Only some can't eat it. Too bad for them, huh?

Yummmm!


https://www.dinnisselect.com/Tennessee.htm
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2012, 06:29 PM
 
Location: playing in the colorful Colorado dirt
4,486 posts, read 4,749,445 times
Reputation: 6996
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Pigs are small? Not when they grow up....

Can you say BBQ?

Poor old Hogzilla.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2012, 07:15 PM
 
912 posts, read 761,497 times
Reputation: 115
Try the best not to eat....anything with addictive properties...There is a very good reason. You'll find many tasty animals have little defense mechanisms built into their survival. Included are pigs, cows ( although I love a good roast, only on occasion...the pig, not for me..The larger the animal relative to lack of appropriate defense mechanism..the greater the danger over time through consumption. The animals apparent clumsy defense is not clumsy at all. The animals defense is built in, by means of its consumption. Its the same with maple syrup, very addictive, an easy kill, thieving un-naturally from the tree. How about eggs then...addictive, of course, thieving, yes ( from little chickys no doubt (edit...forgot ...add cheese to the list
Everything the body needs and will enjoy much better can be found in the garden, including nuts, a little fish and chicken fruit oatmeal, popcorn, and moderation will be a word of the past in diet. Moderation is a drag until the things we finally figure out are best & don't really need any moderating influence at all.

For the size and weight of a pig...comparatively speaking...(dogs, cat, giraffe, snake, mouse or even fly... it litterally has no defence.....don't kid yourself, the defence is in its consumption, hence the tasty tasty.....gobble up quickly...have as much as you like says the species. Because if you eat enough... In time , I will be here the supreme conquering species. Got nothin against eating a pig...its just not for me.

Last edited by Blue Hue; 01-10-2012 at 07:36 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2012, 09:50 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 14,715,546 times
Reputation: 7480
There are also other reasons we are not permitted to eat pork. The first and foremost reason is because Allaah(swt) has forbidden it. We could not eat even if it was the most healthy of meat.

Another is because you can not kill a pig in the zabiah manner, the neck fat is too thick for a fast kill, they would suffer greatly and take a long time to die.

We can not eat it because we can not kill it properly. We are only permitted to eat meat that is from a halal animal, that was slaughtered in a Halal manner.

On a personal note I stopped eating pork after once raising pigs, the blasted things are too darn intelligent. It is almost like slaughtering a child. If you want to see the face of terror look at a pig on the "Kill" line in a slaughter house.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2012, 09:59 PM
 
285 posts, read 272,100 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Pigs are small? Not when they grow up....
Yes , but whatever it grows up its voice become louder and more horrible
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2012, 10:35 PM
 
285 posts, read 272,100 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
So, do you love the way a cow sings? Its voice does not trigger a spiritual experience but we eat it. There is also nothing soothing about a rooster waking you up in the morning. Goats/sheep are no singing bands either. But we do eat them all.

If anything, we should penalize animals for poor voices and eat them. Pig fits the bill.
Excuse me I don't tend to be killjoy but why no sheep ? An aromatic flesh with nice taste. I put some its flesh into yoghurt , salt, turmeric and a bit saffron for a while then grill it on glowing coal.its smell spread around as neighbors yell : who is grilling sheep's flesh we are dieing because of its smoke and smell....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2012, 10:51 PM
 
285 posts, read 272,100 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Do you actually read the nonsense you write?

How can people be so...primitive
what I said is not only reason. I said "in apparent "
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2012, 11:08 PM
 
285 posts, read 272,100 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
There are also other reasons we are not permitted to eat pork. The first and foremost reason is because Allaah(swt) has forbidden it. We could not eat even if it was the most healthy of meat.
My friend, god never forbid a thing if it is healthy and without any hurting. therefore if god has forbidden pig's flesh and even counts it unclean it has a rationally and also spiritually reason. but you are right If god forbids a good thing to examine us whether we obey or no we must obey and don't use it
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 06:34 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 14,715,546 times
Reputation: 7480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
My friend, god never forbid a thing if it is healthy and without any hurting. therefore if god has forbidden pig's flesh and even counts it unclean it has a rationally and also spiritually reason. but you are right If god forbids a good thing to examine us whether we obey or no we must obey and don't use it
My friend you are correct

I should have worded that as "even if we believe it is the healthiest of meat"
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top