Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2012, 12:33 PM

33,513 posts, read 37,057,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
If you are trying to influence others away from thread, the best way to accomplish that in my view, is to keep yourself away. Certain threads are not for Atheist. Certain threads are not for Theist.
The problem is, this is not a thread, it is a blog that keeps getting interrupted...Blogus interuptus.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 02:20 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,582,860 times
All human technology, all human science, all human knowledge, began from the mind of Christ, and has been built on that foundation. Thats why theres nothing new to him, only to us.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:46 AM

166 posts, read 140,195 times
Quote:
I am not Muslim or any other quess you need to catorize me; I am not religious and I am not part of any group. I believe in the Salvation of God and that it is freely given to all of humanity, and no christian lust for hell can exclude anyone. Jesus death was for everyone and your religion does not control that.

Christianity does not profess anything you preach.! Christians do NOT lust for Hell,
its quite the opposite, we pray God saves everyone
even if they deserve Hell.

Sarah

Old 05-10-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
The oath of God is found in Isaiah 45:23; he swore that every single human will submit to him and swear alligence to him; this is the destiny of all of humanity! And God said hes not taking this back or changing it.

We are safe and we all make it in the end of human days.
What bothers me is you seem to be professing the Once Saved Always
saved Doctrine, however in other statements you seem Muslim, I dont
know what your religion is, however anyone can lose his or her salvation
at anytime.

Sarah

Old 05-10-2012, 11:01 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,821,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah888 View Post
at anytime.

Sarah
Again....

"You still haven't answered the original question Sarah. Why have you ignored what your man-god said you should do if you wish to be 'complete'? You haven't sold your possessions and given the money to the poor and I'll wager that if you caught someone stealing your things you wouldn't give them extra. I'll wager also that if you were robbed you would be off to the police trying to get your things back, contrary to what your Bible hero said. "

Old 05-10-2012, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Same reason many don't believe in the historic Zeus.

Turns out, myths aren't that historically accurate.

Nobobdy saw Zeus as he was a mythological being. Jeus was a human
being who walked the earth, did miracles, had human (yes real people follow him.). He was crucified, Roman and Hebrew's witnessed this. He
rose from the dead, as 500 witnesses have confessed this.

His Saints today still follow him as his servants. They are witnesses and yes
real human beings, read History, these witness and followers are not mythological creatures. Its insane how an Atheist is trying to refute and de-bunk biblical History with mythology.

Sarah

Old 05-10-2012, 11:43 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,453,524 times
Quote:
Nobobdy saw Zeus as he was a mythological being. Jeus was a human
being who walked the earth, did miracles, had human (yes real people follow him.). He was crucified, Roman and Hebrew's witnessed this. He
rose from the dead, as 500 witnesses have confessed this.

His Saints today still follow him as his servants. They are witnesses and yes
real human beings, read History, these witness and followers are not mythological creatures. Its insane how an Atheist is trying to refute and de-bunk biblical History with mythology.

Sarah
I think people saw an empty tomb. That proves nothing except his body was missing.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:46 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,821,127 times
Quote:
Nobobdy saw Zeus as he was a mythological being. Jeus was a human[/b]
[b]rose from the dead, as 500 witnesses have confessed this.
...stories that are only found in the Bible and some other religious works. No objective, verifiable evidence that any of that happened and much objective, verifiable evidence that it didn't.

Quote:
..... read History, ....
We do. That's why we are atheists.

Old 05-10-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
at anytime.

Sarah

I don't have a religion, I walk alone in my belief. And I need no group to support my beliefs. And I believe salvation has been given to everyone, and nobody can loose it, its the free gift of God. And I disagree with you, I think Certain Christians " Desire others" to populate their perceived hell. They want unbelievers to perish.

I pay attention to Gods desires, not believers in God. In Job 23: 13 it explains something unique about God; " But he is unique and who can turn him? What his soul " Desires", that HE DOES! In 1 Tim. 2: 3-4 it plainly describes what God " Desires"; " This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who " Desires" that " All men be saved" and come into the knowledge of the truth. And I am one who complettely believes that God always gets what he desires, its simply impossible for God to " Not get what he wants."

It is impossible for any human to be lost, because thats not what God desires. But certain Christians are running around teaching that God does not get what he wants, because they simply do not understand what they are doing, and do not understand God.

Old 05-11-2012, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I think people saw an empty tomb. That proves nothing except his body was missing.

The tomb is proof that a body was in it. Money was paied to build the tomb and it was owned by a friend of Jesus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality