Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2012, 03:57 AM

Location: bible center, Islampur, MSD, W.B. India, pin code-742304
65 posts, read 65,503 times

Advertisements

Augustine’s and Aquinas’ just war theory to please the warlords and inclusion of warlike old testament and Revelation with gospel in bible for the same reason has produced the antiChrist Christianity, sported by worldly churches.
We may use mild force to stop a loved one inflicting injury to self and others. He might understand my concern for him and change, but not on those who don’t understand my love for them. Then use of force will degrade both them and me. So Christ didn’t fight and forbade fighting. He preferred the cross instead. So he was resurrected and lives now.
Of course Heavenly Father (unity of Heavenly parents) can protect the body and soul of those who are reconciled to Him to worship in spirit (culturing fatherhood). But soul death by pride-hate matters, not body-death. Pride-hate disintegrates the inner bond of soul parts joined by love-bond. That results in disintegration of personality (soul death) as we see in mad people even here.
Heaven-fallen humanity has fallen here as war refugees following pride-Devil, rejecting Heavenly Father and fighting in heaven(Rev12,7-12 and Puran). They are enemy to the spirit of Christ and Heavenly Father like nonChristian people in spite of professing Christ. Rather they are worse as getting science and technology from Christ’s principle of sharing, glutton they use those for enslaving others and despoiling earth. By those they are enabled to make the powerful suicidal weapons like A-bombs to destroy enemies. But that will destroy their souls too by hate-blasts produced by it.
I was almost demented and destroyed by hating Muslims who drove us out of our home-land murdering and pillaging. Coming to Christ I was partially saved. But I had the assurance of salvation only when I obeyed him in loving enemy Muslims in deeds. Enemies are those, whom we had made into enemies, obeying pride-devil in Heaven. For Christ-followers it is Heaven-given chance of atonement when they attack, by surrendering and loving. The sufferings they inflict are the necessary tools for our purification. Some of them are sure to be converted and saved as Christian-killer Russian communists were. So many conquering nations were converted by the religion of conquered people as the Anglo-Saxons. Saving our interests and body by hate-war will lead us to worse eternal death even if we manage to save our temporary body.

Last edited by stephen santanu goswami; 04-13-2012 at 04:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality