Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2012, 09:47 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
first you try to change the meaning of "christian" and now you try to change the meaning of Atheism? seriously what is wrong with you?

get a dictionary

I am a dictionary, just not the type you can understand; what I am defining is for a whole new race of humans.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:
first you try to change the meaning of "christian" and now you try to change the meaning of Atheism? seriously what is wrong with you?

get a dictionary

Theres a new kind of believer in town, those that you are unaware of; they are going to change the laws of existence and the meaning of many things.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:14 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,917,890 times
Default The Big MF Club. Coming Soon to A Doorway Near You!

Quote:

get a dictionary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I am a dictionary, just not the type you can understand; what I am defining is for a whole new race of humans.
Yep. He's provided us with an ever-growing list of the proofs of his imagined god. He's simply running down the pages of Webster's and then re-pasting all the nouns here as Absolute Proof of his God.

Like...

Chicken manure

eggs

road signs

abortions

mp3 files

tree leaves

speeding tickets

shorn goat hair

and so on and so forth.

Truly convincing I'll agree, and it's obviously collecting quite a group of Big M Followers (Big MFs) a mile long and wide! More proof. Soon they'll appear at your's and my doorway, I'll bet on it.

Image Detail for - Orks

Old 07-18-2012, 12:23 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,819,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Yep. He's provided us with an ever-growing list of the proofs of his imagined god. He's simply running down the pages of Webster's and then re-pasting all the nouns here as Absolute Proof of his God.

Like...

Chicken manure

eggs

road signs

abortions

mp3 files

tree leaves

speeding tickets

shorn goat hair

and so on and so forth.

Truly convincing I'll agree, and it's obviously collecting quite a group of Big M Followers (Big MFs) a mile long and wide! More proof. Soon they'll appear at your's and my doorway, I'll bet on it.
There is always the banana.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

Image Detail for - Orks
You would lose that bet, not if they listen to me. Its is not now human believers responsiblity to knock on anyones doorway, or to evangelize, that is not Gods will; let the Holy Spirit do that work, and it needs no meddling from human believers to convert anyone!

You got too much COM on your mind, you have been ingrained with far too much christian doctrine.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
You would lose that bet, not if they listen to me. Its is not now human believers responsiblity to knock on anyones doorway, or to evangelize, that is not Gods will; let the Holy Spirit do that work, and it needs no meddling from human believers to convert anyone!

You got too much COM on your mind, you have been ingrained with far too much christian doctrine.
Really?

Quote:
Matthew 28

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Knock knock...

Last edited by PanTerra; 07-18-2012 at 01:02 PM..

Old 07-18-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Really?

Knock knock...

Jesus didNOT give that commission to the churchs of today, it was specifically for the disciples who he told that to. Knock again and show me anywhere in scripture that Jesus gave any such direction to future people of God.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Jesus didNOT give that commission to the churchs of today, it was specifically for the disciples who he told that to. Knock again and show me anywhere in scripture that Jesus gave any such direction to future people of God.
I tell you what, I can't show you a verse that brought that practice to an end. Seems pretty open-ended to me. I mean, if they are to make diciples in these nations, they inturn were to do the same thing, and so on, and so on, and so on. It sounds like multi-level marketing. It only ends when you run out of people.

Quote:
28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
I'm thinking that is why they keep coming. If there was an edict for it to end, I don't think Christianity would have lasted past that generation without it.

Last edited by PanTerra; 07-18-2012 at 03:30 PM..

Old 07-18-2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
I tell you what, I can't show you a verse that brought that practice to an end. Seems pretty open-ended to me.

God himself brought it to an end, he announced it in Heb. 8:10-11, where he himself will put spiritual knowledge into humans, there will be no more humans teaching humans. 1John 2:27 reinforces the prelude to this comming time where the real annointed of God will have no need to be taught by humans, but will get it directly from the Spirit. Jesus announced this in John 14:26, the Spirit will teach ALL things- leaving absolutely no room to be taught by other people.

Here the Spirit has taken over full absolute control of evangelizing and human evangelization is complettely bypassed by God.

Now thats bible, and I can give you plenty more if you are arguing for humans to be doing what God has clearly shown that he no longer needs them to do.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:35 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,608 times
Quote:
God himself brought it to an end, he announced it in Heb. 8:10-11, where he himself will put spiritual knowledge into humans, there will be no more humans teaching humans. 1John 2:27 reinforces the prelude to this comming time where the real annointed of God will have no need to be taught by humans, but will get it directly from the Spirit. Jesus announced this in John 14:26, the Spirit will teach ALL things- leaving absolutely no room to be taught by other people.

Here the Spirit has taken over full absolute control of evangelizing and human evangelization is complettely bypassed by God.

Now thats bible, and I can give you plenty more if you are arguing for humans to be doing what God has clearly shown that he no longer needs them to do.
So... what exactly are you doing if God no longer wants you to? Why do you disobey your heavenly master?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality