Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2012, 01:45 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,812,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I never said the bible limits anyone from exposing error, in fact, thats a joy to God for deception to be exposed!
No, you said that you were not to do it.

Quote:
It is not my job or calling to get the word out concerning christianitys error, God will choose certain people to do that, I am, not a part of his church to come; I walk alone in life.

Old 07-19-2012, 01:59 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,589,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
No, you said that you were not to do it.

Oh no its not my job, but I like doing it anyway; I have nothing better to do. Part of the laws of existence, is to simply exist!

Old 07-19-2012, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Oh no its not my job, but I like doing it anyway; I have nothing better to do. Part of the laws of existence, is to simply exist!
But then you are stepping on Gods toes because that is not how it is done any more, you wrote. Maybe you need to heed your own criticisms.

Old 07-19-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
But then you are stepping on Gods toes because that is not how it is done any more, you wrote. Maybe you need to heed your own criticisms.

Oh no I am not stepping on Gods toes, I'm just not telling you what goes on bertween God and me. Because its not important. Its not important what you think I am doing.

Old 07-19-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Oh no I am not stepping on Gods toes, I'm just not telling you what goes on bertween God and me. Because its not important. Its not important what you think I am doing.
Sure you are. The mere fact that you are telling me, is in a sense discipling, and according to you, you don't have the clearance to do that, in fact, again according to you, no one has the clearance to do that.

Quote:
I never said the bible limits anyone from exposing error, in fact, thats a joy to God for deception to be exposed!

You say it is not your job to spread this news, exposing the errors in Christiandom, because you have nothing better to do. You just like to do it. That sounds like stepping on toes if I have ever heard it.

Quote:
It is not my job or calling to get the word out concerning christianitys error,
Yet you admit to doing it anyway. In direct opposition from what you say is God's plan.

Quote:
God will choose certain people to do that, I am, not a part of his church to come; I walk alone in life.
Quote:
Oh no its not my job, but I like doing it anyway
What we have here is your own words betraying you. D'oh!

It sounds very similar to those that come knocking on doors, exposing the errors of my ways. They also, while it is not their job - they have other jobs, do it, but you just knock here with every thread you start. There really is no difference. You are a disciple gone rogue. So there you have it. You need to heed your own warning.

Last edited by PanTerra; 07-19-2012 at 05:40 PM..

Old 07-19-2012, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Sure you are. The mere fact that you are telling me, is in a sense discipling, and according to you, you don't have the clearance to do that, in fact, again according to you, no one has the clearance to do that.

You say it is not your job to spread this news, exposing the errors in Christiandom, because you have nothing better to do. You just like to do it. That sounds like stepping on toes if I have ever heard it.

Yet you admit to doing it anyway. In direct opposition from what you say is God's plan.

What we have here is your own words betraying you. D'oh!

It sounds very similar to those that come knocking on doors, exposing the errors of my ways. They also, while it is not their job - they have other jobs, do it, but you just knock here with every thread you start. There really is no difference. You are a disciple gone rogue. So there you have it. You need to heed your own warning.

I am not a diciple, but I am a rogue and a rebel; I have rebelled from churchs and religions. And I don't warn people of anything, I am no prophet; but I will continue to expose christianitys errors and deceptions, because I like, no, Love doing it. I consider the deception in christianity to be one of the worlds evils, simply dressed in demonic dressing that appears to be God, but is not. And the ones God really calls to do battle with that, are going to be some heavy people; I kind of wish I live to see it. They will reveal many new laws of existence.

Old 07-19-2012, 07:09 PM

See you Are a disciple. You can put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. And operating without clearance.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
See you Are a disciple. You can put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. And operating without clearance.

I am not what you or others wish to define me; there is no title for what I am, I am out of the reach of being branded by people. I walk alone in my situation; diciples do things for their master, I do things for myself. I do not know God nor do I have his Holy Spirit; I simply believe in him and trust him; I do not trust christians or their views.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
I am not what you or others wish to define me; there is no title for what I am, I am out of the reach of being branded by people. I walk alone in my situation; diciples do things for their master, I do things for myself. I do not know God nor do I have his Holy Spirit; I simply believe in him and trust him; I do not trust christians or their views.
Yet you still keep knocking. I see no difference, you just call it different, yet it is a distinction without a difference. And operate in much the same way. That's still a pig, no matter how pretty you dress it. A Christian by proxy. Nothing new under the sun, as it were. Besides, you can't even keep straight what YOU do after going around this tree a few times. But thanks for playing and keep on with that unauthorized discipling. LOL

Last edited by PanTerra; 07-19-2012 at 10:03 PM..

Old 07-19-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Yet you still keep knocking. I see no difference, you just call it different, yet it is a distinction without a difference. And operate in much the same way. That's still a pig, no matter how pretty you dress it. A Christian by proxy. Nothing new under the sun, as it were. Besides, you can't even keep straight what YOU do after going around this tree a few times. But thanks for playing and keep on with that unauthorized discipling. LOL

I don't like the reference to a pig, no matter what I may think you are, I hold no reason to make such comparrisons that may even hint at an insult to your characther. In the laws of existence, both of us are destined to be with God forever, it is your belief and religion that excludes me and unbelievers from being pigs that are destined to be the very sons of God.

If you keep up such insults, I will no longer hold an intrest in conversing with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.