Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 04:01 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkutuq View Post
Your (false ) assertion that God can't create something out of nothing??.

Sorry - that is nothing more than clever deception using human reasoning
Really, why is it false oh great logician? Gee! Reason - that ole nasty thing. Scary!

You do realize that something from nothing is completely illogical.

And the point I made is even more solid in light of this - How does God (no matter how powerful you make him) affect nothing in order to bring something about, particualrly if he is ontologically different from the creation? Until you can explain that beyond just mere superlatives about this God you have gone no where --- fast.

Let me summarize the three options:

1) creatio ex nihilo
2) creatio ex materia
3) creatio ex deo

The first one is illogical no matter how powerful god is, and it is not what Gen.1 is teaching. Gen.1 is teaching #2.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2014, 04:05 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Let light become. Is the first thing that pops into my mind.

John 1:3 Without the word was nothing created that was created. :-)
So then Gen.1 and John 1 contradict Gen 2.

Ok!

Old 02-08-2014, 11:31 AM

758 posts, read 848,061 times
God's word does not contradict itself!

Man is the guilty culprit here.

That is my opinion from what I have learned from reading God's Holy Word

Old 02-08-2014, 11:48 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
God's word does not contradict itself!

Man is the guilty culprit here.

That is my opinion from what I have learned from reading God's Holy Word
Do I have to remind you of your own posts? You said:

'Every time God created (anything) it was always instantly - It never required any length of time' in reference to Gen.1.

I pointed out that that is not what Gen.2 says.

You then said:

'Let light become. Is the first thing that pops into my mind. John 1:3 Without the word was nothing created that was created.'

So, if Gen.2 can't contradict Gen.1 or John 1 then your first statement, 'Every time God created (anything) it was always instantly - It never required any length of time' is false.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:14 PM

26 posts, read 27,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post

Do these verses speak of an absolute beginning or of a beginnig?

Verse 1 – When God began to create the heavens and the earth.
Verse 2 – The earth was without form and empty; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Verse 3 – Then God said ‘Let there be light’; and there was light.

I say that it is "of a beginning" than "an absolute beginning" due to chose to create time/space (earth's plane) to hide light as soul (male energy) challenge their flesh (female energy) to find light via earth's plane.

Put in your mind that today dictionary and dictionary back in time when they first wrote the versions is different as we got lot of words that they didn't.

Verse 1, i will leave that out till i finis read the rest of threads for this post.

Verse 2, this part of a video of iMAX Hubble 2010 Orion Nebula showed how a solar system made and our solar system could come from Orion Nebula, other nebula near by or long gone. Like I said about dictionaries different from today and back then, then "face of the waters" could means nebula because how could their mind whose wrote the version can comprehend the world back then and only understood the spiritual language via heart (talking to God) and human language was lacking translated to limited words back then to level with the spiritual to say as much. If those who wrote the version talked to God via heart are here now, then we should listen to those who can today to get answer to get more clear-full answer. Anyway, that what the verse 3 of "light" created as means solar system as you will see at the end of the video.
iMAX Hubble 2010 Orion Nebula - YouTube

So, do you think God is still busy make more lights (sons of God as solar systems of God) as Jesus is spirit of our solar system?

Last edited by rolm72; 02-08-2014 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 02-08-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Neither Jesus nor Paul really do a good job of explaining much of the old testiment, (or Hebrew bible if you will.)

It wasn't Jesus nor Paul didn't good job as I believe they did, but someone mistranslated their stories before printed in bibles. Like I corrected one version that Paul wrote. Here the link: //www.city-data.com/forum/relig...-cor-11-a.html

Jesus told me that stick to Laws of Nature and practice the laws. So, anything that is not matching laws of nature other than impossible via spiritual energy is only coming from flesh's will (mind) and not soul's will.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
If you believed in Mohammed and Allah, would you still be a Christian?
Lot of people don't really catch what "Christian" means.... it means those who follow their soul is christ as oneness or wholeness like Jesus follow his soul's will and not his flesh's will as to become christ/oneness/wholeness. What of those who believe in Jesus will be saved means? That don't means they born again into oneness/wholeness or become christ via flesh (detached your mind and body to connect to spiritual worlds where your connected your soul to enter there as you in dream mode while awaking (mostly with eyes closed but those can with eyes open like Jesus was psychic) as meditation (really, follow your soul's will as your intuition/guts without second though (flesh's will). Anyway, about saved by believe in Jesus that when you die, you soul will still be at next heaven than earth plane. Those who didn't born again via flesh (not follow their soul's will via flesh) and not believe in Jesus then they will go underworld for a moment till done their task to born again next life. So those who want to talks to love one who die and gone to underworld couldn't for time being. Those who did saved but failed to become oneness had to come back and born again to get other shot. However, even those who became christ still born again next life. To become oneness is when you can enter next plane than those plane where souls are saved by Jesus. Those who follow their soul are the one can do the impossible like Jesus did walked on water, healed the sick. So not just Jesus, just that anyone can only if they follow their soul.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality