Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 03:20 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times

Advertisements

Yet it was find in god's eyes for jacon to deceive his father?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2012, 03:38 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,550,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Yet it was find in god's eyes for jacon to deceive his father?
If you're going to point out a perceived inconsistency in the OT, it would be a good idea to construct a proper sentence and use the correct name.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:52 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,593,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
If you're going to point out a perceived inconsistency in the OT, it would be a good idea to construct a proper sentence and use the correct name.

If Rafius and Rifleman stand true to their nature, they will correct her spelling, as they do mine; but I doubt they will redicule it ;

because they know only Theist mis-spell words. She meant " Fine" and " Jacob."

Old 04-22-2012, 03:59 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,920,995 times
Default Typos R Us!

Mis-spell? You? I thought you were just continuing along with your re-definition and spiritual inventiveness for new words and concepts. Making it up as you go, isn't that it, Mickiel?

PS: Admission & Confession time for rifleman: I have a lot of problems myself iwth typos doe to some nerve damage in my hnds and arms. , and if I don't go back and crefully fredoe most of my posts, they endcup just liek this all the time! (I just typed this and did not go back to fiz it, which otherwise takes me a lot more itme than the most of youz guyz!)

I actually like your inventive nautre, mickile, It's very telling indeed of how vyour mind works deep down, to re-define things so as to avod their truth and real meaninhs. Evoilition becomes something else, species are not species, and abiogeneissi is part of Evoliution. All wrong, of coucrse,but that has nver stpooped you!

(PS: how do you like these here typoz? Impressive, huh? I'm such a moronQ!!)

Old 04-22-2012, 04:06 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,550,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
If Rafius and Rifleman stand true to their nature, they will correct her spelling, as they do mine; but I doubt they will redicule it ;

because they know only Theist mis-spell words. She meant " Fine" and " Jacob."
I new what she ment and I two make miztakes in speeling and grammer. But normally, if one is going to fire a salvo, one should make sure all of yer guns are loaded and aimed. If ya know what I mean.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

(PS: how do you like these here typoz? Impressive, huh? I'm such a moronQ!!)

Oh your no moron; far from it.

If there can even be methods to some madness, even the foolishness of some can contain some sanity. Our imperfections can be magnified by others, but humility is a rare thing now a days; its good to read you say such moments of mistakes can even compass the Rifleman.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
I new what she ment and I two make miztakes in speeling and grammer. But normally, if one is going to fire a salvo, one should make sure all of yer guns are loaded and aimed. If ya know what I mean.

Believe me, I know what you mean. I am the cheif of mis spelling here.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:42 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,023,019 times
In Genesis 25: 22-23.... The Lord tell Rebekah that the elder son will serve the younger .....Where Esau was the elder son by minutes, and Jacob followed out second , as they were not twins as there was major differences between them ....... So it was the will of God that Jacob receive the blessing of the first born who will eventually come is Lord Jesus ....... Just God never told Isaac , but it would be expected that Rebekah tell Isaac what The Lord said , and God would have expected Isaac to believe, but that did not happen ... So when people turn to the world and do it without the Lord then we will get the hard way , were deception and separation happen....

Old 04-22-2012, 04:54 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,023,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Believe me, I know what you mean. I am the chief of mis spelling here.
There is a program that City Data brings a link in the right hand corner of the Reply e-mail page with a ABC-Check which is a spell checker program called ``Ie Spell``that you down load and install which will check your spelling after you are done writing , with a right click on the mouse and check spelling needs to be checked and will go through errors it finds , the only glitch is that after the spell check you will have to push the `Submit Reply` or the post could be lost or confused post... then if any additional repairs can come after in the `Edit` button....

Old 04-22-2012, 05:07 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,151,051 times
I think all browsers have a spell check feature now, but it is an add on for windows explorer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality