Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 08:04 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,633,481 times

Advertisements

The 2012 NWO Agenda 8/17 - YouTube

Pope Benedict XVI calls for a New World Order - YouTube

"Evangelicals and Catholics Together is a 1994 ecumenical document signed by leading Evangelical and Roman Catholic scholars in the United States. The co-signers of the document were Charles Colson and Richard John Neuhaus, representing each side of the discussions." Evangelicals and Catholics Together - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Daniel 8:23-25

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Revelation 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 20:2

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Mark of the Beast Exposed - YouTube

The first lie was that man can be gods.

Genesis 3

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The singularity. Awakening the "third eye". Initiation into the Occult Aquarian New Age.

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

2 Thessalonians 2

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now restrains will restrains, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 08:30 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,242,365 times
A "global, theocratic, technocratic, dictatorship Aquarian New World Order"? Sounds fun, can't wait!!

Old 05-18-2012, 08:36 PM

460 posts, read 593,012 times
If it hastens the end to all of this silliness, God speed! All ahead full!

Old 05-18-2012, 08:46 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,242,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallisdj View Post
If it hastens the end to all of this silliness, God speed! All ahead full!
It's supposed to be happening this year so we won't have to wait too long, hopefully It sounds pretty cool, doesn't it? Though I'm not too fond of the "theocratic" bit. I wonder what theocracy they'll agree on, I mean it's a global government after all We'll just have to wait and see... 7 more months at most!

Wait, come to think of it: wasn't the world supposed to be ending this year? Talk about bad timing

Old 05-18-2012, 10:33 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Revelation 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 20:2

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Use the "spoiler" tag if you are going to quote revelations!

I haven't finished reading the bible yet, and now you've ruined the ending.

Thanks for nothing.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:59 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,707,091 times
When the Moon is in the Seventh House,
And Jupiter aligns with Mars,
Then Peace will guide the Planets,
And Love will steer the Stars...

This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius,
Age of Aquarius,
Aquarius Aquarius!

Let the Sunshine, Let the Sunshine in
The Sunshine in!

Old 05-18-2012, 11:05 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,915,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Use the "spoiler" tag if you are going to quote revelations!

I haven't finished reading the bible yet, and now you've ruined the ending.

Thanks for nothing.
.................................................. .....

(Yah juss gotz'tah luv an uncut, un-edited, un-translated cut'n'paste from the inerrant bible, huh? So veddy veddy convincing, ewlde cheps!

.................................................. .....

Old 05-18-2012, 11:13 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,915,172 times
Default New Age of Reason and Aquarian Culture.

And then sayeth the scientists, especially the DNA-Glorified Global Aquarian Bio-Scientists:

663: For verily their power and knowledge shall be mighty, not by their own self-anointed power, but rather by the glory of abundant empirical evidence that speaketh out on every corner of the once-flat earth;

664: And thusly they shall destroy ancient ignorance and banality wherever it flourisheth, which is lo and behold apparent, everywhere that spiritual man hath spread the seed of blindered faith;

665: And the bioscientists shall therein prosper by their honesty, and shall therein propose their modern and inarguable craft to the innocent but curious children;

666: And by this, shall they therein and thereby destroy the egotistical philosophers and their courses and fabric of lies and deception, based as it is on ancient fears and scary pageants, making the unending and ever-present Universe safe from those who came solely to confuse the masses of innocent but mortal and uneducated men through their self-appointed and greedy holy people!

Is it not so? (the necessary Question in any debating post... but oddly missing from the OP's proselytizing bloviationism)

Old 05-19-2012, 12:11 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,213,089 times
Wow is it soon?

I ordered my guillotine from ACME back in 1998 as I was certain I was a left behinder and would have to use it to lop peoples heads off the refused the 1980's RFID chip.

I guess this is my cue to assemble it and sharpen the blade.

Now I wonder who can I test it on??

Old 05-19-2012, 12:48 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,223,303 times
You guy's!

It's been one of those days and I needed some silliness.

Ask, and ye shall receive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality