Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 12:14 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,012,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
I believe it is a modern, coral encrusted object (or a few) taken from different angles (as wood from the time of Moses would have gone now).

The alleged land bridge the 'chariot wheel' was found near also does not exist. Using the Google maps program (not the web page), you can see the depth of the area is over 700 meters.

Ron Wyatt lied again.
Yes, we can only speculate...it's on my bucket list to actually visit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 12:48 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
I'm guessing that if chariot parts are found, it would indicate the truth of some bible story?

If found, I would think they might have come from a ship that sunk, or lost some of its cargo in a storm.

Old 07-19-2018, 08:47 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
For any skeptics out there, consider this, In the Dec 2017 NY times articles, we learned of a secret Pentagon UFO study that the taxpayer contributed $22 million to.

We also learned about a briefing report prepared for the Pentagon in 2009, 490 pages long with illustrations, that goes into detail about the metals and other materials our govt has recovered from UAPs over the years, such extraordinary progress was made in identifying the nature of some of these materials, the report concludes the military would not be able to defend against the technology if it is ever used against us.

Think about how incredible that is...an article in the NY times basically admitting the Govt HAS recovered materials and metal from UAPs, and they are so advanced, our modern military is unable to defend against them, also that the taxpayer paid to house these materials, the R& D on them, etc.

Im not sure how any skeptics can refute any of this, its basically disclosure without them saying the exact words imo.

Old 07-19-2018, 08:57 AM

16,780 posts, read 4,982,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
For any skeptics out there, consider this, In the Dec 2017 NY times articles, we learned of a secret Pentagon UFO study that the taxpayer contributed $22 million to.

We also learned about a briefing report prepared for the Pentagon in 2009, 490 pages long with illustrations, that goes into detail about the metals and other materials our govt has recovered from UAPs over the years, such extraordinary progress was made in identifying the nature of some of these materials, the report concludes the military would not be able to defend against the technology if it is ever used against us.

Think about how incredible that is...an article in the NY times basically admitting the Govt HAS recovered materials and metal from UAPs, and they are so advanced, our modern military is unable to defend against them, also that the taxpayer paid to house these materials, the R& D on them, etc.

Im not sure how any skeptics can refute any of this, its basically disclosure without them saying the exact words imo.
And yet no link.

Old 07-20-2018, 06:49 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
And yet no link.
UFO Research Company Releases New Pentagon Footage Of Extremely Fast-Moving Object - Digg

Old 07-24-2018, 12:28 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,924,631 times
Any UFO's that have been verified as authentic were built by US super-secret intelligence agencies that are branches of the military. Not even Congress or the President knows what's going on in half these departments. There are no intelligent civilizations in the galaxy. If there were they would have made contact decades ago when we developed the atomic bomb and took the capability to wipe ourselves out. Where are they now? Pfft! This is just meandering speculating about something we have no credible proof to back it.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:57 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,088,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
So one of the main reasons I reject religious dogma along with many others is the fact that it defies reason and logic, even the natural laws of this world, to the extreme, spouting off things we know to be impossible in no uncertain terms, and expecting us to swallow it blindly as truth.

I have theorized sincerely that our true existence is possibly the result of other worldly beings, either by accident or by intention. What though, if that theory and those of Christianity do not have to be seperate, but united? What if Jesus was infact a being from another world sent here to provide our evolving species with an example of how THEY wanted us to live? One thing is for certain, everything we know about OUR world is relative, and if we consider OTHER worlds and the beings that possibly inhabit them, suddenly walking on water, talking burning bushes, men being raised from the dead, healing the sick with a simple touch of the hand, and all the other things that we consider to be utter nonsense about Christianity, suddenly become valid once again.

What do YOU think?

Am I just insane?

Has my glass of merlot simply clouded my judgement on this exceptionaly humid summers eve?

Keep an open mind { but as always, not too far open, otherwise your brains may fall out } as you consider these paintings......

"The Baptism of Christ", by Aert de Gelder, painted in 1710 and hangs in the Fitzwilliam Musuem, Cambridge. A disk shaped, UFO type object is shining beams of light down upon John the Baptist and Jesus

[CENTER]A fresco entitled "The Crucifixion" and was painted in 1350. The fresco is located above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia. The two objects in the painting, which could be considered UFO's, are enlarged below.

"The Madonna with Saint Giovannino", painted in the 15th century, artist unknown but to the Lippi school. The lower detail shows a section where a man and his dog can be seen looking up at a UFO type object

The above painting is "The Annunciation" by Carlo Crivelli, and hangs in the National Gallery, London. A disk shaped UFO-type object throwing down a beam of light down onto Mary's head, is shown in detail.

The above picture shows Jesus and Mary on what appear to be disc-shaped lenticular clouds. It is titled "The Miracle of the Snow", by Masolino Da Panicale (1383-1440). It hangs at the church of Santa Maria Maggiore, Florence, Italy.

See these and similar paintings

[/CENTER]
So if the Aliens are/were scientifically so Advanced that they gave Jesus the scientific knowledge of how to raise the dead then why didn’t they give Jesus the power to raise himself from dead? But more importantly, why didn’t these scientifically, highly advanced Aliens come to rescue Jesus (one of their own) when humans were putting him on the cross ?

Old 07-25-2018, 09:37 AM

4,747 posts, read 2,349,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
So one of the main reasons I reject religious dogma along with many others is the fact that it defies reason and logic, even the natural laws of this world, to the extreme, spouting off things we know to be impossible in no uncertain terms, and expecting us to swallow it blindly as truth.

I have theorized sincerely that our true existence is possibly the result of other worldly beings, either by accident or by intention. What though, if that theory and those of Christianity do not have to be seperate, but united? What if Jesus was infact a being from another world sent here to provide our evolving species with an example of how THEY wanted us to live? One thing is for certain, everything we know about OUR world is relative, and if we consider OTHER worlds and the beings that possibly inhabit them, suddenly walking on water, talking burning bushes, men being raised from the dead, healing the sick with a simple touch of the hand, and all the other things that we consider to be utter nonsense about Christianity, suddenly become valid once again.

What do YOU think?

Am I just insane?

Has my glass of merlot simply clouded my judgement on this exceptionaly humid summers eve?

Keep an open mind { but as always, not too far open, otherwise your brains may fall out } as you consider these paintings......

"The Baptism of Christ", by Aert de Gelder, painted in 1710 and hangs in the Fitzwilliam Musuem, Cambridge. A disk shaped, UFO type object is shining beams of light down upon John the Baptist and Jesus

[CENTER]A fresco entitled "The Crucifixion" and was painted in 1350. The fresco is located above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia. The two objects in the painting, which could be considered UFO's, are enlarged below.

"The Madonna with Saint Giovannino", painted in the 15th century, artist unknown but to the Lippi school. The lower detail shows a section where a man and his dog can be seen looking up at a UFO type object

The above painting is "The Annunciation" by Carlo Crivelli, and hangs in the National Gallery, London. A disk shaped UFO-type object throwing down a beam of light down onto Mary's head, is shown in detail.

The above picture shows Jesus and Mary on what appear to be disc-shaped lenticular clouds. It is titled "The Miracle of the Snow", by Masolino Da Panicale (1383-1440). It hangs at the church of Santa Maria Maggiore, Florence, Italy.

See these and similar paintings

[/CENTER]
If you are suggesting that religious people are alien beings then I am inclined to agree with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMJJnET0HN4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality