Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2012, 07:05 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times

Advertisements

I have a question I would like answered by a certain group of people, and others need not respond.
The people I direct this question too, are those that are first to condemn people who are different than them, and that everything they say is somehow backed up by something in the bible.

Moderator cut: edit
some one stated anal sex between gays was against moral values, or something along those lines.that is was an abomination.
My question is, what about the heterosexual people that engage in anal sex, do you feel that because they are heterosexual, anal sex is permissible?
Just wondering, because in that thread, the things were getting pretty heated .
Bob.

Last edited by june 7th; 05-31-2012 at 02:09 PM..

Old 05-29-2012, 08:11 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,008,162 times
Default Here's my ramble

It is an abomination to the seed(s) either way. Better to spill it on the ground, if you're wanting to please the Lord.

Gay marriage is a legislative issue. Consenting adults do not need to go around asking/badgering other adults for some type of approval.

I will mention one of the reasons why some are so vigorously fighting gay marriage is because they would like to keep gays out of the adoption/foster parent system. Unfortunately the system is broken and needs all of the honest help it can get. If gays are allowed more access to the foster/adoption systems I predict there will be no end to the law suits... Parents suing, children suing, gays suing but this too shall pass either by time or God.

Sliver of a silver lining, maybe gay marriage would/will serve as incentives for some to be better parents and help to keep their children out of an already over burden and troubled system.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:08 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,850,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
On another thread, now closed, gay marraige was the topic.
Why that thread was closed, is not my concern.
Somewhere in that thread, some one stated anal sex between gays was against moral values, or something along those lines.that is was an abomination.
"perversion pedophilia" was what he called it!

Old 05-30-2012, 01:33 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
It is an abomination to the seed(s) either way. Better to spill it on the ground, if you're wanting to please the Lord.

Gay marriage is a legislative issue. Consenting adults do not need to go around asking/badgering other adults for some type of approval.

I will mention one of the reasons why some are so vigorously fighting gay marriage is because they would like to keep gays out of the adoption/foster parent system. Unfortunately the system is broken and needs all of the honest help it can get. If gays are allowed more access to the foster/adoption systems I predict there will be no end to the law suits... Parents suing, children suing, gays suing but this too shall pass either by time or God.

Sliver of a silver lining, maybe gay marriage would/will serve as incentives for some to be better parents and help to keep their children out of an already over burden and troubled system.
Check your facts before posting...Children raised in families with two dads of two moms do as well or better than those raised in traditional families...

Between 1 million and 6 million children in the U.S. are being reared by committed lesbian or gay couples, she says. Children being raised by same-sex parents were either born to a heterosexual couple, adopted, or conceived through artificial insemination.

Study: Same-Sex Parents Raise Well-Adjusted Kids

Same sex couples have adopted a ton of kids in Canada and guess what, no law suits....Your crystal ball must be broken...

Old 05-30-2012, 05:47 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,008,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Check your facts before posting...Children raised in families with two dads of two moms do as well or better than those raised in traditional families...

Between 1 million and 6 million children in the U.S. are being reared by committed lesbian or gay couples, she says. Children being raised by same-sex parents were either born to a heterosexual couple, adopted, or conceived through artificial insemination.

Same sex couples have adopted a ton of kids in Canada and guess what, no law suits....Your crystal ball must be broken...
What fact did I mention sanspeur? Did you read the Op? No.
This is just another straw man set-up so that you could then slip in some type of hyper-praise for gays ( while desperately attempting to slight the heteros)- it's overkill 24/7.

Last edited by gabfest; 05-30-2012 at 05:57 AM..

Old 05-30-2012, 06:29 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Please note that the OP specifically states:

"those that are first to condemn people who are different than them, and that everything they say is somehow backed up by something in the bible."

As such, posts must relate to religion, philosophy, or the biblical view(s) on this topic, otherwise thread will have to be considered for relocation to Politics forum.

Thanks!

Old 05-30-2012, 12:58 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post

Enough said.
Bob.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:45 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Thread is temporarily closed pending moderator consideration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality