Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 11:29 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,779,998 times

Advertisements

Good Afternoon, Everyone.

It looks like several of us are on board. I'll go ahead and get started and then if everyone just wants to chime in at their will. Thanks and God bless us all...

Weather...

We are gathered here today in love and support of our dear sister Kittenspurr. We are many people, joined as one heart. Together we embrace our sister and lift her up in hope for a better tomorrow. A day without pain. A day without physical exhaustion. A day without the anxieties of the unknown. At this moment in time, together we send our energy across the miles to Kitten. We are strangers, but we are gathered as family. We are bond by a love for each other that is filled with a hope for a world free of cancer, free of pain, free of sorrow. A world where strangers can see into each others hearts and past their differences.

Last edited by weatherologist; 09-27-2007 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2007, 11:34 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,448,841 times
Heavenly Father, We pray that you will hear our prayers and requests to you to send your healing powers, if it be thy will to our sister and friend Kittens Purr. Dear God, she has been such an inspiration to all of us in her steadfastness and courage in the face of this terrible disease. We ask that you allow her to receive our feelings of love support and encouragement that are being offered at this time in one voice of faith and love..In the name of your precious son, Jesus Christ I pray...

Old 09-27-2007, 11:34 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,779,998 times
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Heavenly Father,

We are gathered before you in honor of our dear friend, Kittenspurr. We lift her up and ask you, Father, for her complete healing. We know, Father, that through you all things are possible. You are the Great Physician. Father embrace our dear sister and let her rest in your arms knowing that you are with her. Comfort her with your presence and let her know that you will carry her through this season in her life. One day we will all be joined together before you, free from all pain, all sickness. We will spend an eternity filled with joys beyond our imagination. Our life here on Earth is just a moment in time. A brief moment before we spend an eternity in your presence.

Psalm 107:19-20
Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth His word and healed them; He rescued them from the grave.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Old 09-27-2007, 11:35 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,230,159 times
Lord,
I just ask you to have mercy on Kittenspurr and bring healing and deliverance and peace to her right now. Lord, I ask that you give Kittenspurr and her physicians supernatural wisdom regarding her situation.

In Jesus name I ask it.
Amen

Old 09-27-2007, 11:39 AM

264 posts, read 827,884 times
Amen and Amen.

Father, you have given us the priviledge of coming boldly before Your throne and offering up our prayers. We have come, as one people, to ask you to intervene in the life of our friend Kitten. We ask that the Holy Spirit pierce her body now and penetrate to the very core of her illnesses. We pray that You drive those illness out and free her from this pain and misery. We ask, Lord, that You fill her with joy and peace and let her come to know You in a greater way for having been through this ordeal.

In the name of our Lord Jesus we pray.....

Old 09-27-2007, 11:42 AM

Lord,
I also ask that you would give Kittenspurr joy and strength in the midst of battling this trial. Please smooth the road for her and help her burden be light.

In Jesus name,
Amen

Old 09-27-2007, 11:42 AM

3,086 posts, read 6,259,563 times
Our loving, merciful Heavenly Father, we come to you and thank you for your great love to us.. We thank you for sending Your Son so that we could come to you in this way today.. We thank you for the touches of Your Love which many times we feel in our hearts.. We ask a special blessing at this time, that you would draw near to our friend kittenspurr. You know her needs. You know her desire to be healed.. we ask that you would touch her with your healing hand, and surround her with Your Love.
Above all, we want Your Name to be glorified.. Thy will be done.
This is our prayer, in Jesus name,
Amen

Old 09-27-2007, 11:45 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,184,437 times
Lord, as I layed in bed last night about to go to sleep you brought kittenspurr to my mind, and I prayed as I felt led to do. I come before you now and I thank you and praise you first of all for Who You Are, for your mercy and Truth. I pray for peace and understanding in her situation Father, and that you, the Giver of Life, touch her and heal her body...let her know that you are the God of the ages, the God of all of our tomorrows...and that you Love her especially for who she is, because you made her! I speak death to the root cause of this sickness and I pray God's supernatural annointing to flow into kittenspurr and to restore and renew her body and mind, in Jesus mighty name!

Old 09-27-2007, 11:47 AM

Lord,
Though this time has been dedicated to Kittenspurr, I think we would be remiss to not also include Tennesseedreaming in our prayers, Hoosier's father-in-law, and Alpha's father, all who are battling a cancer diagnosis, and for all of those on our forum who are battling some type of physical or mental infirmity. Please bring your healing and deliverance and peace. We also especially lift up the children who have been mentioned on the prayer chain battling cancer-Tyler and Christina, Andrew and any others.

In Jesus name,
Amen

Old 09-27-2007, 11:50 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,184,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Lord,
Though this time has been dedicated to Kittenspurr, I think we would be remiss to not also include Tennesseedreaming in our prayers, Hoosier's father-in-law, and Alpha's father, all who are battling a cancer diagnosis, and for all of those on our forum who are battling some type of physical or mental infirmity. Please bring your healing and deliverance and peace.

In Jesus name,
Amen
Amen, I also bring these to your throne of grace Father-God, and ask for your healing touch in their lives. I put my faith with kaykay and believe that you are a God of healing, not only physically, but spiritually and mentally! Be with these now, let them know that You hold them in the palm of Your hand...

In Jesus name...so be it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality