Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 02:03 PM

617 posts, read 696,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
I appreciate that English is not your mother-tongue weaam but I'm afraid I haven't got a bloody clue about what you are talking about.

Ok. I know that my english is not very good but pleas try to understand my intention

you said :

Quote:
If your god can produce such a situation in 'heaven' where all have free-will yet won't/can't 'sin', why did he not produce the same situation on Earth?

In short I meant :

if Allah produced the same situation in heaven "where all have free-will yet won't/can't sin" on earth would haven't created us "otherwise Allah ables to create everything" but there is meaning of our presence in this world he has not created us but for worship him and worshiping in Islam is not only about our relationship with Allah, but rather it cover all aspect of life , social and personal for that, Allah has not produced to that a situation on Earth

did you get a bloody clue about my intent ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 11:01 PM

2,775 posts, read 2,669,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Although you cannot tell me where the spirit you might imagine you have goes during deep sleep
Allah said regarding the soul
And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is one of the commands of my Lord, and you are not given aught of knowledge but a little.
Quote:

My second point was that if such a mythical place as Heaven is the home of peace, why was it not so in the past, hence the story of the life of Iblis (Satan)?

there are many possibilities
1- the tree was out side heaven
2- the place that adam and Eve were in it was not in heaven
3- some thing other than the above and in all the cases that is not considered a show stopper.
Quote:
The reason we still do not assuredly know whether there is life after death is answered by the reasons we most assuredly do not know whether there is life in a rock.
there are many things we do not undestand it but we were told about them.
The seven heavens and the earth and all that is therein, glorify Him
and there is not a thing but glorifies His Praise. But you understand not their glorification.
Truly, He is Ever Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:49 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,066,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
Allah said regarding the soul
And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is one of the commands of my Lord, and you are not given aught of knowledge but a little.
there are many possibilities
1- the tree was out side heaven
2- the place that adam and Eve were in it was not in heaven
3- some thing other than the above and in all the cases that is not considered a show stopper.
there are many things we do not undestand it but we were told about them.
The seven heavens and the earth and all that is therein, glorify Him
and there is not a thing but glorifies His Praise. But you understand not their glorification.
Truly, He is Ever Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving.
1. Knowledge but a little? What a pitiful answer! As much as you know about the soul you know a trillion upon trillion times less about God and a trillion more upon that about God's abode. And as much as you know about the Mushi you know about the Truth. As much as your idol scripture gives you about the supposed soul, it gives about all other matters. What good are religious revelations and recitations when they don't compare neither in quantity nor quality to secular ones?

2. The Jewish scriptures, as far as my knowledge goes, are very clear that both tree of eternal life and the tree of knowledge between good and evil where in the middle of the garden of Eden which was on Earth and not in the Sky, meaning that the garden was in Earth and not in Heaven, meaning there were no humans in Heaven. In fact, there is little evidence that they even believed in "Sky realms" at the time that the priests made up the Genesis story.
I was talking about Satan's rebellion against YHWH's idiotic rule about the betters worshiping the lessers (Having Angels lower themselves to the status of animals before Humans, since supposedly he put the animals to serve us as well) Surely, Iblis, as an Angel of God, was living in Heaven.

3. There were many things your likely pagan ancestors didn't understand either, it seems you have inherited their ignorance to reality and critical thinking, and favor of extra-ordinary believes. How can everything glorify this supposed god? isn't there anything that bothers his insecurities? But you understand nothing of what they tell you, because you cannot even know whether the stones are alive or dead, whether they think or whether they sleep. How can you know of things in worlds above you when you know hardly of your own abode? He might be Ever Forbearing and Oft-Forgiving, but then his Mother would have given birth to an imperfect son. And if she had been perfect she would have never forbeared to need to forbear anything, Never have needed to forgive... After all, even my worst dog is ever forbearing and oft-forgiving!

Old 06-24-2012, 05:16 AM

267 posts, read 216,478 times
Attention...........attention.....crackle......... .....this is god, even the fungi worship me so get with the programme...........crackle......god out...

Old 06-24-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
The Maha Kumbh Mela is a Hindu pilgrimage in which a total of 70 million people converge on the Ganges to wash away their sins in the river.

what make those people to do so?

the answer is it is the will of Brahma

how do i know that it is the will of Brahma?

Brahma said that in his book the Guru Granth Sahib.

Are you beginning to understand truth_teller??
a wrong religion does not make the only true religion wrong

there are millions of people who believe in incorrect things
there are millions of people who believe that Jesus is the creator or the son of the creator, and that is not true
also there are millions of people who do not believe that Jesus is a messenger from Allah the creator and they are wrong.

Moses and David and Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them are true messengers from Allah, and their holy books are from Allah,
but the holy books before the Quran got additions and deletion by men to fit their desire and influence and that made not integrated .

since prophet Adam the people used to get new prophet in every new generations and they see miracles ,
they saw Moses dividing the sea and they saw Jesus design out of clay, a figure like that of a bird,
and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's Leave,
and heals him who was born blind, and the leper,
and bring the dead to life by Allah's Leave.
and they saw Muhammad dividing the moon.

now 1422 years have been passed since Prophet Muhammad died,
why do not we have a new prophet as the people in the past?

why do not we get a miracle to refresh our believes?

the answer is
Allah did not leave us without any miracle
we have live continuous miracle and that is the Quran ,
the Quran contains the exact words of the one who created us (in Arabic)

here is one of the miracles in the Quran and i hope it makes you meditate on the Qur'an and unlock the hearts.

in the Quran you can read this verse
The Romans have been defeated in the lowest land.
"The Byzantines and the Persians actually fought at the Dead Sea basin,
which is situated at the intersection point of the lands belonging to Syria, Palestine, and Jordan. At 399 meters below sea level,
the Dead Sea is the "lowest" place on Earth's surface.

how did Muhammad know that area is the lowest place on earth?

the creator of the earth told him .

Allah.

Old 07-06-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Do you even begin to understand how it sounds when you claim to have knowledge Science does not?

in the follwoing verses from the Quran you can read one of the ants talkin to the other ants
And indeed We gave knowledge to Dawud (David) and Sulaiman (Solomon), and they both said:
"All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has preferred us above many of His believing slaves!"

And Sulaiman (Solomon) inherited (the knowledge of) Dawud (David). He said:
"O mankind! We have been taught the language of birds, and on us have been bestowed all things.
This, verily, is an evident grace (from Allah)."

And there were gathered before Sulaiman (Solomon) his hosts of jinn and men, and birds,
and they all were set in battle order (marching forward).

Till, when they came to the valley of the ants, one of the ants said: "O ants! Enter your dwellings, lest Sulaiman (Solomon) and his hosts should crush you, while they perceive not."

So he [Sulaiman (Solomon)] smiled, amused at her speech and said:
"My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents,
and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves." The Noble Quran.
that was more than 1400 years before this video from ABC NEWS.

‫

Old 07-06-2012, 09:12 PM

617 posts, read 696,963 times
Paradise

Category: Paradise - The Religion of Islam

Old 07-06-2012, 10:19 PM

652 posts, read 874,190 times
For there to be heaven there has to be a hell. Both hells exist in the living world here on earth and the afterlife.

Old 07-07-2012, 12:13 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,066,770 times
ants communicate just like the pagans said they did, therefor Islam... that's called being a desperate religionist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality