Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2012, 07:06 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times

Advertisements

As a Pagan I believe that MY belief is the right for ME. I would never tell anyone else that they are wrong for beliving differently. However I don't think you need a book to tell you how to live a good and honorable life.
Your parents taught you those things either you got it or you didn't. End of story.

One more thing there is the off chance that ANY ONE of us could be wrong. When we pass we'll find out or we won't

Old 02-03-2012, 11:54 AM

82 posts, read 117,254 times
I beleive in hinduism and it is right for ME. I dont hate or go around and telling other religions were wrong. I see and respect every religion.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:40 AM

4 posts, read 3,706 times
Todas las Religiones son una ABOMINACION delante de Dios, por todo lo que ya sabemos y por todo lo que nos falta saber, la religion pura y sin mancha delante de los ojos de Dios es esta; AYUDAR a los Ancianos, los huerfanos y las viudas, ademas de la gente en necesidad. Todo lo demas es POLITICA. Solo basta ver como se transportan los Lideres de todas las iglesias,como se visten y toda la sarta de mentiras que hablan. La unica verdad es que si quisieramos realmente SABER, lo unico que tendriamos que hacer, seria LEER las escrituras sin FANATISMO y automaticamente encontrariamos muchas cosas NUEVAS, porque :El que buaca halla.

Old 02-04-2012, 11:07 AM

4 posts, read 3,706 times
All the religions are an ABOMINATION in front of God, for everything that we know and everything we need to know. The truthly Religion in God's eyes is this; Help the elders. the horphans, the widows and people in needs. We just need to see how the Liders of the Churchs live, and ear all the liars they say.If we want to really know, all we have to do is read the scriptures whitout FANATISSIM.And We are going to find a lot of NEW things, because; Who search, Finds.

t

All the

All the Religions are an Abomination en front of God, for everything we know and for the rest that we need to know. T he

r

Old 02-04-2012, 05:02 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
The best religion is the religion were Holy Spirit is there helping us develop so we will be prepared to Be a blessing in Christ and be prepared to go to Heaven and be with Lord Jesus and His Father God In Heaven forever more ... and it is the right religion as I have a witness of the Living God through Jesus Spirit and to know the truth is to have a personal witness and testimony of Jesus Christ....

Old 02-09-2012, 04:04 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,027,890 times
Thank god im now a atheist.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:05 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,464,091 times
I know my beliefs are right for me, right now. I don't know what beliefs will be right for me in the future, and I don't know what beliefs are right for other people. Religion is a highly personal matter and each person has to figure out for themselves what beliefs allow them to be most themselves.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:45 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
I don't think about whether or not my religion is the right one. There is no one right religion. If you believe in the teachings and practices of a particular religion then it's the right one. Let each person choose for himself.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:28 AM

121 posts, read 159,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHICAGOLAND92 View Post
I think about 95% of the world population believes in some form of a higher being. I myself believe in God.

My question for you is, how do you know your religion is the right religion? With so many religions out there, how do you know yours is right?

Also, have you ever doubted your religion?

No mean to cause any controversy. I just want to hear people's opinions about this subject.

I know my religion is the right religion because everything makes sense. Not that other religions don't, I just have a feeling in my heart that it is the right religion.
The Buddha said: 'Don't believe because I told you so'.
'Don't believe as the others' told you'
'Believe in yourself and put them (his teachings) in
practice to see for yourself, the Results'

I know that the Buddha's words are true as I practice his teaching and found the results. I have no doubt, whatsoever, in the Buddha's teachings now.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:30 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
The one(s) that have no idols, discrimination, or social distinctions...so I guess that eliminates 99% of today's cults...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality