Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 08:27 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

Uhhhmmmmm.... Sir Les, I think we ought to have Peter Higgs spend a bit of time on your posts. They are quite completely unintelligible and often staggeringly etherial but again, a bit hard to figure out, and to work into the converstion at large. I stand in awe (or something...) of this one! But just FYI: no-one @ Cern is asking what the Question is. The Question this particle answers is "what is the most likely reason or creator of mass, which then leads to gravity?" Higgs had thoughtfully postulated and then predicted that a boson field effect, possibly residing within or alongside a particle, was the answer to that specific Question.

Not sure why you have problems understanding what I wrote...and what has been written....Why are we here?...a what made us?...what controls or puts function to X, Y or Z in this plane of existance or anyother....did the universe explode into being...as some will say happened...or was it designed as other claim to be?....all these Questions have answers....does this particle answer any of them?....Well not in its self or singlular state...but when spun in a certain way in the head of those who can understand truth...is always true...it cannot be corrected or made more perfect...it is always because truth makes progression of stable estates!....Hence God...and who is God? or what is God?...God governs all things, as God made all things be...So some say....and if true...God asks us to help him keep all things in good working order...with intelligence, logics, and wisdom...and foresight..and hindsight...so we correct our errors along the way to comply with the truth...of God..or not of God...as some will contest. ..and debate..and even denie...even when proof is found...there is no real consenses on the validitiy of the findings...

The God particle was made by way of violance ....and as such...violance in destroying something..to make something else...does not formulate a true particle...because it was manufactured using violance and destruction of other particles, atoms and such...are they really breaking down the atom?...or colliding different particles to mesh them in some way together?....laws of Dynamics..say X and Y...when two states collide at z = enegry applied to excellerate speed..some of x goes into y and some of y goes into x...and some of the energy used also transfers itself and maybe something of nothing is also imprinted.....it is proven...so what they may have created is something that is not a God particle at all...but something Anti that in mind...which then makes arguements arise about it , for or against...which instigates more unrest, more doubt, more uncertainty...more lies, more liars/divisions...believing in something, calling it something ...which it is not.

So how you spin this in Your head..is dependant on what you believe in..and what you do not believe in.

How it spins...left or right..up or down back to front and even sideways...you have to look at all perspectives...in all realities...and find the greator Good..and or the Truth of it or its making...

That is what I have said in lessor verbage....As some have told me My post are toooooo long to read....But if I make em short and sweet...You complain you cannot understand.....

Well then...more education in imaging thought into reality might be something you should employ learning....seeing beyond your scope of Brainwashed entitlement....cough cough choke...Might help??.... To add to this...God is already before all or some..."Let Us Make" is a unified complaince to doing something...without violance...God asking for aid of the elementals...and in doing so...gained favor to do what he wanted in a way that was not of violance in destroying...but unified in coming together in aid...and good will....all that was...to make something that was not...and bring it in eventually as helpers...not destroyers..and we multilpy the Givens together as unified entities to make more of the same thing...and share.....but do we learn this conceptual truth?....we do not need to make God in a particle or in a stone or engraven state...God is truth, light, spirit and in flesh....if we comply to the thinking process God employed...for the greator Good of Living things he made with love, and giving the elementals purpose.....something to apply ourselves to..to tend and to keep em in good stewardship...and then the lord of hosts..."Jesus presides over us and them and us in that sinless perfected state" ...The word of God..the laws of God..the precepts of God..and the instructions of God....make us God like...in his image...if we follow suit..and do as we were instructed to make the matrix work...in our favour....we become His children...born out of X Y Z...in a sort of odd but very true state of being....and we are still seeking something in a particle or stone or idol or wood or what ?..and calling it a God particle?....surely something not quite right with that statement...when one reads the Bible's first chapter...eh?...So Let us make, takes away the violance part/ and those entities or atoms or particles which listened to God/vibrated~ the word of God/ resonated~ the act of God/ and complied and came onboard with God in unified states of his wil .....To make something that needed God's Laws, and helpers to be employed in his service to keep it prestine and clean...without sin or Evil...which is error or in error or anti of the makers will or word or laws or principles of what he made....does the particle answer any of this ?...were we asked if they should make a God particle?..or seek it..?....hmmm...and what about all the money used or taken to make that be?...is it feeding the hungry?...or saving the sick?..or in anyway making our Earth (Given) more free or in light of what God said as Given to all..who comply..if we comply....is it doing any good for any Good reason?....well..not yet...or maybe never...depends what they will build with that particle...most likely weaponization is the next state....yah baby!...but again violance breeds violance!....eh?..something we should learn to stand out of...when it is being employed...to destroy or cause violance upon this matrix...hence they now do all the things God said not to...and in finding God..It is written to seek him with your heart...eh?

Last edited by Sir Les; 07-08-2012 at 09:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2012, 09:45 AM

1,972 posts, read 1,934,965 times
religion died on July 4, 2012.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
religion died on July 4, 2012.
But was reborn July 5th 2012..and will continue to be reborn if they continue to kill the one or the many.....as it should be...not as they made it, and continue to make so..or denied it so that it is mocked or belittled.., or slaughtering it and them for false profits using lies and liars to make it happen......but as it should of been...it will be...and nothing will stop that from coming into being!...not now...we know too much to be decieved by those saying it is dead...when Jesus came back from that dead statement..alive and well....eh?...and always will!!!!!...

Old 07-08-2012, 10:54 AM

267 posts, read 216,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
But was reborn July 5th 2012..and will continue to be reborn if they continue to kill the one or the many.....as it should be...not as they made it, and continue to make so..or denied it so that it is mocked or belittled.., or slaughtering it and them for false profits using lies and liars to make it happen......but as it should of been...it will be...and nothing will stop that from coming into being!...not now...we know too much to be decieved by those saying it is dead...when Jesus came back from that dead statement..alive and well....eh?...and always will!!!!!...
Oh yeah, I forgot that. Oh wait, are you talking about belief in a deity, or a religion?

Old 07-08-2012, 11:11 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,631,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Not sure why you have problems understanding what I wrote...and what has been written....Why are we here?...a what made us?...what controls or puts function to X, Y or Z in this plane of existance or anyother....did the universe explode into being...as some will say happened...or was it designed as other claim to be?....all these Questions have answers....does this particle answer any of them?....Well not in its self or singlular state...but when spun in a certain way in the head of those who can understand truth...is always true...it cannot be corrected or made more perfect...it is always because truth makes progression of stable estates!....Hence God...and who is God? or what is God?...God governs all things, as God made all things be...So some say....and if true...God asks us to help him keep all things in good working order...with intelligence, logics, and wisdom...and foresight..and hindsight...so we correct our errors along the way to comply with the truth...of God..or not of God...as some will contest. ..and debate..and even denie...even when proof is found...there is no real consenses on the validitiy of the findings...
The use of multiple pastel colors in your post was just visually awful. What in the world was the point in doing that? It makes it really difficult to read. Been dabbling in the garden again? If I may paraphrase Pink Floyd from The Wall, "Hey, you! Leave those plants alone! All in all it's just another brick in your logic wall"

The questons you pose have nothing to do with the particle. Most of the questions are pointless. What controls or puts functon to X, Y or Z in this plane of existence? To make it short and sweet with one word - interaction. Did the universe explode into being? If you're talking about the Big Bang, no, it was not an explosion. The Big Bang theory is that it was a massive energetic expansion of space and time, something from nothing. If the universe had a beginning, then before that beginning, there was no time and space. In other words, nothing, because there was no "before". As to what triggered it in the first place is unknown and a whole different issue. Your points require jumping the gun and magically bypassing steps in between.

The discovery of a boson has nothing to do with whether or not there is a creator. It's just identifying another particle in the universe. To say 'there is no real consenses (sic) on the validity of the findings" is nonsense. That depends on what you expect to validate. Can it validate anything at all? Absolutely. It validates the existence of a particle that was previously limited to theory. It's closer to validating another piece in the Standard Model of particle physics. it's always possible there could be more new and exotic particles. Exactly how it fits in has yet to be determined. It will take time to more precisely identify the particle, but the tiny "bump" in the data does show it. You seem to think that other people think it's suppose to be the ultimate answer to explain everything. It doesn't do that nor has it ever been expected to do that.

Quote:
The God particle was made by way of violance ....and as such...violance in destroying something..to make something else...does not formulate a true particle...because it was manufactured using violance and destruction of other particles, atoms and such...are they really breaking down the atom?...or colliding different particles to mesh them in some way together?....laws of Dynamics..say X and Y...when two states collide at X speed..some of x goes into y and some of y goes into x....it is proven...so what they may have created is something that is not a God particle at all...but something Anti that in mind...which then makes arguements arise about it , for or against...which instigates more unrest, more doubt, more uncertainty...more lies, more liars...believing in something, calling it something ...which it is not.

More presumptions and absurdities. While colliding particles may seem 'violent', I think your missing a big part. Matter and energy are different expressions of the same thing. In other words, nothing is destroyed as you put it. These aren't atoms that are being smashed. They are protons which are parts of atoms. I agree that the recent finding does not reveal a "God particle". That's just a corny expression that was coined which the press keeps babbling on with.

Old 07-08-2012, 06:21 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
The best thing that can happen for this world is a full line-up of great discoveries in science.

The discoveries are one thing and the quality of individual on stage is another. The hard working scientist is the only real visible working role model mankind has which represents order and structure in human existence. The scientist is mans true template for hero status because he applies himself in an honest job, is forever in the classroom learning, for a pay that is ridiculously low and works for the love of the job itself.

The only other thing I'd like to see is a little less pressure for these guys to produce a big deal. I think more interest on line is a good thing for the whole world. Young people get to see first hand quality people speak, well articulated, disciplined . It is naturally admirable. I would like to see them with a 35 hour work week tops and think in the long run greater things would happen due to patience and so forth. Great idea;s unfold ...great works of art unfold....looking for the magic in a pressured situation seldom works. Most importantly I think things are on the right track with experts and sites nicely taking the time to try and explain things to people trained in other area's. Everyone is trained in something. People are naturally interested in environment so maybe there is a window for some kind of life fulfillment other then scoring goals, money, big shot corporations with luxury liners & helicopters for people to grasp a meaning from. A young person can set goals, work very hard and no matter what make the team.

Last edited by stargazzer; 07-08-2012 at 06:43 PM..

Old 07-08-2012, 08:53 PM

32 posts, read 24,105 times
What many atheists don't realize is that many Christians find science and religion quite compatible. New scientific discoveries just reveal more of the wonder and brilliance of the creator. The mystery of why it all works, and how and why the laws of nature, quantum physics, etc came into being can not be answered by science, other than by some miracle of statistics. For some that will suffice. Others need a more reasonable explanation!

Old 07-09-2012, 12:02 AM

267 posts, read 216,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior king View Post
What many atheists don't realize is that many Christians find science and religion quite compatible. New scientific discoveries just reveal more of the wonder and brilliance of the creator. The mystery of why it all works, and how and why the laws of nature, quantum physics, etc came into being can not be answered by science, other than by some miracle of statistics. For some that will suffice. Others need a more reasonable explanation!
That would be a sky daddy? Sounds reasonable

Old 07-09-2012, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na'vi View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot that. Oh wait, are you talking about belief in a deity, or a religion?
Well does the deity..being a truth..and in accordance with that deity being born in the flesh..as the truth...and hence knowing the truth cannot die...ever...and nothing can change the truth from truth if it remains true always...then it can only be hidden by the lies & liars...eventually it comes to pass or is disclosed one way or another....So slaughtering the truth...only makes the truth more appearent in the end...as the opposers of the truth show, by way of opposites, and acts in error and woes..when lies and liars take a certain pathway always..more and more...filling it up...the pathway that is least taken or avoided or told not to take...might be the path that is being hidden or denied because it leads to something they do not want brought into the light..so they can continue their stupidity in sin and evil making dead prophets for bent profits!...and it shows up more so in time..as time passes being hidden or covered up....or as they made it..slaughtering and oppressing..and even trying to change it...The truth...to a lie..so all are in sin and tied to evil deeds done...and something is missing...they now search for in a particle?...why?...because they want the power, but not the God who is in essence rightful copyright to it all....and hence what has been Given is everything by that deity..to all...but something is taking that free Gift away...and making us put it under payment for...which is altering its state or intent...making the above mentioned take place!...it is not God's intent...and making things that are not here to see or behold...then they are not given?...so are they stollen?...and if stollen...and we seek Justice in some form in our walking lives....should what is stollen , when found be given back to the rightful owner?....something I ask myself...about the beginning of the book...in Genesis...something taken...without permission...caused something else to occur...which they were sent into...to correct their error....and we have been born into this estate...do we fix the error, or continue in it, doing just that?....religion or deity?....you answer the question now...as it is about time we all thought it out as it is written down for us to plot....if we can make God particles....we can envoke Justice for God...and our sakes....by putting back where it belongs the plant..in the right way, for the right reasons...by now!

So...inregard to belief in this truth...Yes it is a religion...as I believe religion is about belief...my reason for belief..."The Pure of heart shall see God"....hence I believe because of that before reading it....then I found the book that states it....and that book lead me to know more about that being I saw....Is it a religion now for me?..or a deity...or both?....hmmm...not sure how to answer that....I believe because both book and deity and reality state to my mind a truth about something I found relivant to my existance..in a parallel paradoxal state of mind...and reality...So how does one fit that into the boxes you asked of me to choose from?

I would have to say Both...as both are the same or of the same..The book depicts the deity, in part, and the deity explains the book..to the children who seek him with their hearts...and restore a plant with their love, to where it belongs....without sin....in that, perfection is born or kept alive...for....LIFE....simple really...but look what the grumps have made ...prisons, bent laws, and fines...wars, and oppression, sanctions, and destitution, prohibition to instill bent pharmacuticals, and hospitals for all the ills and such they now have created...because of their lies and liars and sins and evils...and that IDOL this book tells us not to have.., that Jesus Kicked out of his Fathers (in heaven and on earth) house... and soon to be his house, as Heir to it......while denying a simple service ever since ever was..contrabann..By Roman standards........today it is a war on Plants and So called warlords who grow that commodity..who claim to be holy...I see them as closer to being just that than those who attack em..and slaughter them, and oppress their trade....when they say trade is free trade....just another lie from the liars club...as we all know it is not free...nor fare!.

A religion?...or a function of truth?..how can one progress to a state of well being...if certain functions are omitted in the matrix that supports us?....is this a religion? a science is also a belief system...do we call it a religion or deity or just a bad state of mind when they delude to stuff like God particles using machines to make em?.....and I deny it?..mock it?...slander it?...say it is dead path to nothing but more divisions and debate and waste of time...and move along in the basket of time..and space...making up things as we go along to believe in, or not to...even if they hold no water, and are constantly burnt by fire season....or whipped by tornadic activity...constantly....we can say what ever we want...and tie all that odd stuff to coincidence and normal natural activity of the planet....cause it has been happening ever since recording it has taken place...but what they do not say...is while recording this oddness in weather and such...they also held that IDOL of engraven image thing, and were slaughtering innocent people saying thank you for your sacrifices!!!!... the IDOL in their possesion...and so..they need Bloodshed to honnor that anti God or Demi God.....a line can be drawn to that continually...right up till Jesus....right?...and what was part of that mans belief?...when shown the coin for the first time?....who's tile is on it"...because he would not look upon it...and they told him "Caesar's"// Jesus said...Give it back to him then..as it is his...not yours!...and hold it no longer....Perhaps?...and then kicking the money and money changers out of his fathers house, showed his displeasure with it, and the whole concept...as he saw the other side of the coin...destitution, robbery and theives, prostitution, and human bondage...even selling children....to make a buck...and he knew then it was wrong.....

Yah...today..same old same old song and dance...and we know it is wrong....but it continues to be used....is it a deity or a religion that keeps this going on in belief...with that IDOL....and all the suffering, lies and liars putting the supporters into sin and evil and attrosities done for that IDOL...hmmm....?..are we drawing lines to that truth ?...no we are spewing things like...God particles.....well..does it matter what I believe?...Jesus is the truth of everything....and the answer is God...and his word or some of what is left unchanged of his word is still in the Bible...and what is not in the bible..is inbetween the lines of thought on it, in contimplation....and imagination to put me in that time line...so I can meet the Son in my head...and put him in my heart to want to serve..by trying out his steps of assention...might just lie in doing what he did...but doing it in truth ..backwards...and forewards if I must..to prove something true!

Last edited by Sir Les; 07-09-2012 at 04:22 AM..

Old 07-09-2012, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
The use of multiple pastel colors in your post was just visually awful. What in the world was the point in doing that? It makes it really difficult to read. Been dabbling in the garden again? If I may paraphrase Pink Floyd from The Wall, "Hey, you! Leave those plants alone! All in all it's just another brick in your logic wall"

The questons you pose have nothing to do with the particle. Most of the questions are pointless. What controls or puts functon to X, Y or Z in this plane of existence? To make it short and sweet with one word - interaction. Did the universe explode into being? If you're talking about the Big Bang, no, it was not an explosion. The Big Bang theory is that it was a massive energetic expansion of space and time, something from nothing. If the universe had a beginning, then before that beginning, there was no time and space. In other words, nothing, because there was no "before". As to what triggered it in the first place is unknown and a whole different issue. Your points require jumping the gun and magically bypassing steps in between.

The discovery of a boson has nothing to do with whether or not there is a creator. It's just identifying another particle in the universe. To say 'there is no real consenses (sic) on the validity of the findings" is nonsense. That depends on what you expect to validate. Can it validate anything at all? Absolutely. It validates the existence of a particle that was previously limited to theory. It's closer to validating another piece in the Standard Model of particle physics. it's always possible there could be more new and exotic particles. Exactly how it fits in has yet to be determined. It will take time to more precisely identify the particle, but the tiny "bump" in the data does show it. You seem to think that other people think it's suppose to be the ultimate answer to explain everything. It doesn't do that nor has it ever been expected to do that.

More presumptions and absurdities. While colliding particles may seem 'violent', I think your missing a big part. Matter and energy are different expressions of the same thing. In other words, nothing is destroyed as you put it. These aren't atoms that are being smashed. They are protons which are parts of atoms. I agree that the recent finding does not reveal a "God particle". That's just a corny expression that was coined which the press keeps babbling on with.

I never said I was a pastal artist...but thankyou for making your observation.....but beauty lies in the beholders eye...and there are many who like awful stuff...eh?

I already answered the big bang delusion..with the word of God..."Let us make"...was a unionized endevour of the elementals, and the word of God, and Jesus spoke it.....there was no violance or big bang...and how does a big bang order itself into this universe? and then life or death or both?...although there may be some chaos in it...we do not understand it fully? or is it as God proclaims...that sin begets death?...and he then tells us what sin is..and how to stop it...by giving us laws and precepts, instructions and acts of conduct to preform...?...as we do not understand the counter or opposite state which we never witnessed or have been brough into.EDEN or made fully of properly YET....what is beyond the boundries of the universe we are in?..are there more?...how many if so?...See Jesus answers this question before it is asked....."God has many Mansions"...some here...some there...some everywhere....transferance to those places takes a certain type of Particular (Particle punn) spinning in the correct manner...and in doing or completing the test or task...raise up the altered state ...in spirit (Light energy) so it can be transported back to where it belongs via gravitation cyntrifical forces...hence that is in essence the theme Jesus spoke....it is in the ACTS and the intent...and the respect of all living things..in the givens and the shared.....which is the love of God...with some exceptions...but they too are given grace and mercies in time to see the errors of their ways...(cause and effect)....and correct them...to move forward in time, or backward...or not move at all and go in circles......as it continues....if it stops here...it still continues out there...as there are other mansions....and the word of God..will continue to be true.....elsewhere then....or now...or always was....and forever will be...True!..eventually that truth will be found true by the unbelievers...perhaps too late...as this planet is becoming a bio hazardious state or reality...and they pay for that now....wonder why?...have I been dabbling in the Garden again...why yes I have...I planted a fig tree for Jesus...you know he wanted a fig..and never got one...so I thought why not plant another tree that bare fruits..so he can have something of a taste...
Let us not forget the Pink Floyd song...Money...it is a crime...according to God!..eh?...and Logic pertains to what is in the reality we are in....the laws of the planet and living things..is tied to something on this world...and outside of this world...it has intent..it has reason...it has consciousness..and it is intelligent to some degree..and it has made something new...but what it has made...in some regards...is now not acting in good faith...while it pollutes the enviroments in which it lives..and all other life here with it.....is this logical?....no...it is illogical...But you have your fun...I will wipe away your tears with a bat on the head...seems to work in the end of things more so...I say!

If I take a atom of hydrogen...and I smash it into a Iron Atom..and make a Irodrone Particle...neighter the Hydrogen nor the Iron atom exist in their true state anymore...the change is violant...it is not naturally occuring...it is forced......So you believe what you want...and I will believe what I want...the truth is, there is no God particle in this universe in likeness as to what has been made in that machine..costing trillions of dollars and the blood sweat and tears of those who died not eating a square meal...or were slaughtered in wars..while they played with the bent sciences.....so is it naturally occurring?...No...and if it is it is consumed somewhere else...for good reason...?..perhaps?...cause if it was naturally occuring....they would not have to make it....end point, cause it would be here as Given...By God.

Last edited by Sir Les; 07-09-2012 at 05:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality