Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 02:45 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,962,071 times

Advertisements

I've known this for some time that the Egyptian Pyramids were built as machines:
The Great Pyramid’s Subterranean Chamber Hydraulic Pulse Generator and Water Pump

The increddible accuracy is astounding. How could so-called simple people have figured all this out?

I don't think they needed alien technology to accomplish this.

One engineer who looked at the ancient statues of Egypt said they had to be machined because both sides of the faces match perfectly. He has been finding machine marks throughout Egypt.

What are your thoughts? Remember no thoughts are bad. If they are your thoughts they are special.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2012, 02:56 PM

4,729 posts, read 4,362,345 times
Is there any rock solid academia on who built the pyramids, when and for what purpose? I wouldn't be shocked if they were machine built. Seems plausible. But when some poster here says the opposite, I reserve the right to flipflop my opinion on the matter.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:20 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,601,964 times
On the topic at hand though. . .

It is amazing what you can do with slave labor. The Egyptians worshiped demonic entities, and those entities gave them knowledge that helped in the construction of those mega over-sized paper weights that we see today.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:39 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,122,669 times
I don't know about the whole hydraulic pump thing. But the way the Egyptians moved the massive rocks was by magnetic force. It has been agreed upon by scientists that they did have technology to create electrical currents by creating batteries. That, coupled with the use of natural occurring magnets that can be mined from the earth could create unlimited power, as this video shows. (vid won't embed, please click on it)

CHair gets stuck in MRI machine - Video and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9UJ6JAeVuE and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BBx8BwLhqg

20yrsinBranson

Old 07-17-2012, 10:56 PM

33,524 posts, read 37,125,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
On the topic at hand though. . .

It is amazing what you can do with slave labor. The Egyptians worshiped demonic entities, and those entities gave them knowledge that helped in the construction of those mega over-sized paper weights that we see today.
The pyramids were not built by slaves...

Contrary to some popular depictions, the pyramid builders were not slaves or foreigners. Excavated skeletons show that they were Egyptians who lived in villages developed and overseen by the pharaoh's supervisors.

The builders' villages boasted bakers, butchers, brewers, granaries, houses, cemeteries, and probably even some sorts of health-care facilities—there is evidence of laborers surviving crushed or amputated limbs. Bakeries excavated near the Great Pyramids could have produced thousands of loaves of bread every week. National Geographic: Egypt Pyramids--Facts, Photos, Diagrams

Old 07-18-2012, 03:32 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,670,678 times
Quote:
I wouldn't be shocked if they were machine built.
and
Quote:
Egyptian Pyramids were Built as Machines
1+1=3

secondly,
Quote:
electrical currents by creating batteries
not enough power, i've seen their batteries, nothing more than acid in clay pots. certainly no electric vehicles to transport stone, or electric cranes.

imo, simple slave labor.

Quote:
I think it was future ancient time travelers.
lol

finally,
Quote:
simple people
they were just as complex as we are today.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:53 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,806,250 times
It would be kinda silly to build ultra-complex and gigantic stone geomagnetic hydraulic pump along the shore of one of the largest rivers in the world that never dries out.

if this goofy theory is true, the Egyptians were were damn savants... to build a Wonder of the World to pump water but never have it occur to them to just go down to the river with a bucket.

"Magic Pyramid theorists" never seem to be able to answer this question though... Yea, the Giza Pyramids are pretty incredible, but if aliens and/or advanced technology built them, why is it that we can see dozens of older pyramids along the West bank of the Nile, all being more and more complex/technically advanced as they get newer, with Giza being the LAST pyramids built.

It's like going to an Air Show, seeing a B2 stealth bomber and calling it an amazing work of aliens that would be impossible for humans to build while totally ignoring the Wright Flyer, the Curtis JN4 Jenny, the B9, B17 Flying Fortress, B29 Superfortress, B52 Stratofortress, and B1 Lancer parked next to it down the display line!

It is so painfully obvious to me that Giza is the epitome of hundreds of years of trial and error in Pyramid design and is NOT out of step with typical human behavior OR the technical abilities of the Ancient Egyptians.

Last edited by Chango; 07-18-2012 at 09:03 PM..

Old 07-19-2012, 07:00 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,446 times
It says in the Bible...when God was creating...that he used a hydrophonic system to make mist...so he could water the plants ..to make food...and more life live....So..in some way, water, and God, and a plant, and a helper....might help make up EDEN in principle understanding...here.

If this complex is tied to water...and in some inclings space or stars...and was not built by the Eygptians at all...but claimed by them , to gain notariaty and fame...but then started down the IDOL worshipping path...making stone gods and such...at the time of Moses...The people wanted to have nothing to do with that...and so an exidus..may have in fact taken place....To serve the true God?...perhaps the wilderness is in part the proper estate God intended for us after all...we can tame it...He can make it...at first glance...those Pryamids also align with other things on Earth Like stone henge..and some Aztec buildings...An alignment of mathamtics..some using Pie...others using a different forumla that arrives at simular numbers to Pie...and othe constants....supposedly.

So we can say...this model..in some way could ( if we found out what it does)...in Theory or make truth about Hydrophonic systems...and misting the lands...to make things grow.....hmmm?

Plausable indeed.

Old 07-19-2012, 07:02 AM

3,483 posts, read 4,043,639 times
My thoughts tend to agree with Chango that "Magic Pyramid theorists" are forever finding some number or pattern or "coincidence" which tends to suggest to them (along with a steady dose of conspiracy-theory attitudes that range and rove over the face of everything, seeking some "secret" knowledge) that they were actually much more than what they actually were - glorified tombs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
if this goofy theory is true, the Egyptians were were damn savants... to build a Wonder of the World to pump water but never have it occur to them to just go down to the river with a bucket.
That is an excellent way of putting it. These theories tend to imagine that the people were not only geniuses (which some might well have been) but also thousands of years ahead of their time. If the goofy theory is true, it is also amazing that the world has not been revolutionized by it. Yet, with all such ancient marvels we see an observable progression of knowledge and achievement - NOT some technological leap into the future that forever changed the entire world. If all the goofy theories, that have been propounded, turn out to be true - then one would expect us to be living in a Utopia, able to do wondrous things that boggle the mind. We would have been driving flying cars a thousand years ago! Wow...

But - this hasn't happened. I think that one of the the biggest advancements in humanity - time-wise - happened with the Industrial Revolution. The speed with which technology and quality of life has advanced is pretty amazing.

So - the Egyptian pyramid builders were not intellectual time-travelers or aliens, years ahead of their time. I think that the idea that they were intellectually ahead of their time is more a reflection of the modern person's intellect who is making that claim. After all - if one ecounters a thing for the first time and doesn't know how it works and doesn't have the ability to determine how it works, it may very well seem to be the work of a super-genius, or magic, or an alien-powered being.

The Giza Pyramid has long fascinated fringe theorists, and if one has access to older Jehovah's Witnesses material - they will find that they were just as fascinated with it. Some are aware of it today, but I think it has slowly been dropped from being a major issue in that group. The founder, Russell, was enamoured with it and called it "God's Stone Witness and Prophet" - going so far as to declare it a prophetic measuring tool. He even thought that some famous Biblical figures were involved in it's construction ("It is quite probably that Shem, son of Noah, a faithful servant of God, was in charge of its contruction"). He further writes of its importance that "In it have been discovered some of the deepest secrets of gemotrical, geographical, astronomical, and mathematical science" (The Way to Paradise, pp. 156-58). This informed Jehovah's Witness theology for quite some time, beginning in the late 1800s.

But like so many other things in their theology, they backtracked in 1928 and declared taht "it is more reasonable to conclude that the great pyramid of Gizeh, as well the other pyramids thereabout, also the sphinx, were built by the rulers of Egypt and under the direction of Satan the Devil" (Watchtower, 11/5/1928, p. 344). Wow - quite the turn around! Now, this doesn't make the statement any more credulous - after all, it's construction is being attributed to Satan - who apparantly was in the business of using Egyptians as subcontractors for his diabolical plans. See here.

Here's a lovely picture of it's "prophetic" powers:

To sum it up - "Magic Pyramid theorists" (thank you, Chango) love to find whatever they wish to find when examining a topic they have no or little training in. One will find that the vast majority of theorists base their ideas off of other people's work (after all, quoting a famlous Egyptologist tends to give one's idea an air of credibility at first glance), and on a faulty understanding of said work. When they are not getting their information from a reputable source, they are reading all those colorful books one finds online or in speciality shops that appear to be either author-published or small-Crystal-Company-published. They will then spin elaborate theories that no reputable Egyptologist would ever endorse, and especially not the scholar being quoted. And in most instances, it doesn't even take an Egyptologist - the average person can deduce whether a goofy theory has any merit.

Now, if you'll excuse me - I have to go measure the Pyramids dimensions and see if they would play a musical theme if I tapped the corners in a certain order, and under certain conditions, using my magic and giant alien drumstick.

Old 07-19-2012, 08:38 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,962,071 times
whoppers, the pyramids were not tombs, ever. They buried their leaders in the valley of the kings.

The pyramids were machines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality