Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 10:06 AM

434 posts, read 342,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Is so!
Your ignorance is bliss, I expect

Old 07-26-2012, 10:49 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Well...The church is based on God and God's words and will .....

Gay people attacking the House of God .....

Yes?...that is what the wedlock is for... .....
What I asked was 1) if a civil wedding between two people of the same sex was OK with you if they stay out of your church, 2) if any LGBT had tried to get you to turn gay, 3) if a same-sex couple had tried to force your church to perform the ceremony, 4) what the LGBT community has done that is deceptive, and 5) what is mandatory about a gay or lesbian wedding.

You managed to write a whole page without answering any of the questions I asked.

Quote:
..... well they claim this Gaydome traight is natural...But I say if one follows most of those who do this act....usually they are learning as infants learn....once they get it right....they do not turn back .....
I don't think you can provide evidence to support your claim that "gay-ness" can be "learned" away with experience and that gays will eventually end up straight after they get (it) right (whatever IT is).

Quote:
I wonder why a society or ideology (democracy) puts people into prison for growing plants (as God said to tend to the garden) or makes war on others doing the same...or murders others doing the same.....while allowing or legalizing Postitution, Gays and lesbians and others out of form .....
Are you suggesting that growing plants is illegal? Are you putting gays and lesbians in the same category as prostitutes? What do you have against prostitutes?

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-26-2012 at 10:50 AM.. Reason: incredulosity

Old 07-26-2012, 10:56 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
It could be argued that homosexuality furthers mankind in that they are far more unlikely to procreate. The planet's resources are becoming strained to the point where tens of thousands each day die of starvation. Perhaps a certain percentage of the population being born gay is nature's way of mitigating some of that.

Also interesting that the concern about same-sex marriage is far greater to some than the concern about those 20,000 people who starved to death while you were sleeping last night. Or the next batch who will die today.

So are you saying we should let more of that live, while more people die?...cause Gay and lesbians and others slightly debased in mind..have to eat too...now should they ?..is the question...if others are being imprisoned, murdered, slaughtered, and wared on..because they believe in a plant or plants that can feed people and fuel our needs, and climatize the planet, and filter the waters, and the air?....and the Garden ideal and what God said about it being given...not owing, not paying for...it is ALL Given....when that is corrected...ah...are not the flood gated openned to different possibilities?...stop sinning and the lands become abundantlyly Giving....more so than have sin and less food is on the table because of it....

Making more debased entities does not solve the food problem...it only makes it worse...or we eat them..©:..if you think about it in terms of woe, wrath, plagues and pestilences onto sin and evil....and who they waring on, and belittling or enslaving to their IDOL ??? Yah Plant growers...why?...so that God's word and will never gets fulfilled by a sinless soul....eh?...can you see the path they do not want you to take...it seems by way of opposites...they have made it plain and very visible to see a untaken pathway.......i say~to the glory of God...Thanks!...more sin and evil begets more wrath and woe...so it solves nothing~only makes it worse for us chickens!

Old 07-26-2012, 11:24 AM

994 posts, read 1,592,561 times
Because most people are control freaks. It has nothing to do with religion. I am more orthodox in my faith than most of the 'religious' people and I can see right through BS.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:34 AM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,442 times
Although guilty at times, I think we can actually get through this life without letting our emotions swerve out of control into bashing and namecalling when someone disagrees with our faith or principles. All people, white, black, gay, brown, green, red and yellow need to be treated equally. It might sound crazy, but we really need to start living and respecting that. You dont have to like everyone or everything. But just put aside the hatred and anger that is consuming this country. This is still America, where everyone is is supposed to be treated equally with the freedom to be who/whatever they choose. Its not rocket science.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:54 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Marriage is a religious institution, that's why.
No it isn't. Getting married in Church is neither a requirement, nor does it carry any legal weight. And guess where divorces occur? Not in Church.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:05 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
So are you saying we should let more of that live, while more people die?...
NO! I didn't say that at all. How the hell do you even remotely get that out of my post???? Don't respond to me by trying to twist my words into something other than what I said, please. I despise that tactic. It's immature.

Quote:
cause Gay and lesbians and others slightly debased in mind..have to eat too...now should they ?..is the question...if others are being imprisoned, murdered, slaughtered, and wared on..because they believe in a plant or plants that can feed people and fuel our needs, and climatize the planet, and filter the waters, and the air?....and the Garden ideal and what God said about it being given...not owing, not paying for...it is ALL Given....when that is corrected...ah...are not the flood gated openned to different possibilities?...stop sinning and the lands become abundantlyly Giving....more so than have sin and less food is on the table because of it....

Making more debased entities does not solve the food problem...it only makes it worse...or we eat them..©:..if you think about it in terms of woe, wrath, plagues and pestilences onto sin and evil....and who they waring on, and belittling or enslaving to their IDOL ??? Yah Plant growers...why?...so that God's word and will never gets fulfilled by a sinless soul....eh?...can you see the path they do not want you to take...it seems by way of opposites...they have made it plain and very visible to see a untaken pathway.......i say~to the glory of God...Thanks!...more sin and evil begets more wrath and woe...so it solves nothing~only makes it worse for us chickens!
I can barely understand what you are trying to express here. Could you please do a little proofreading and maybe get rid of your superfluous ellipses and use proper punctuation? Thanks.

Old 07-26-2012, 03:46 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
What I asked was 1) if a civil wedding between two people of the same sex was OK with you if they stay out of your church, 2) if any LGBT had tried to get you to turn gay, 3) if a same-sex couple had tried to force your church to perform the ceremony, 4) what the LGBT community has done that is deceptive, and 5) what is mandatory about a gay or lesbian wedding.

You managed to write a whole page without answering any of the questions I asked.

I don't think you can provide evidence to support your claim that "gay-ness" can be "learned" away with experience and that gays will eventually end up straight after they get (it) right (whatever IT is).

Are you suggesting that growing plants is illegal? Are you putting gays and lesbians in the same category as prostitutes? What do you have against prostitutes?
The wedlock is not up to me or governments, or bent individuals wanting chaos to arise for profits and gains off of the woes and wrath that follow it for their weapons divisions in bent germ warfare tech and copywrited pharmcuticals for dollars.....It is up to God to make benefical rules of conduct for all living things in health and in happiness.....for God made Adam a mate of Eve, and Eve a Mate of Adam...male to female...and female to male..this is a correct pairing or joining....I cannot over rule God or his will or word...and I do not believe debased minds should try to either....although they do try...I do see rewards being dished out over them...that are very hard and displeasing in violant natures...to make a pointed sign of correction...
So no matter what we want...what has been ordained is the right way always...there are no acceptions..?...before Adam was split apart...hermaphrodites were the norm....
Infact curcumsision is more in tune with the Father...self control...sexually lude behavior is also mentioned as a perverted mindset., and has been proven to be unhealthy or risky business in terms of virus and bacterial infection....and only leads to trouble...so we have word on that too.

I was assulted when I was a young boy...by a pedophile Gay man, who then married my mother, who then tried again to rape me...both times I got away....both times it/he/? lied to my mother...and she believe it/He/?, over me...and I suffered for them lies for over 30 years of my life...Bending down and trying to forgive, that which my mother asked of me to forgive...which deserved no forgiveness...as he was unfaithful, and contracted his own death in the end without an apology....via his perfered sexual actions...gaydome!..and who knows if he harmed any other children we do not know about....?

3. I am my own house, my own church, my own God.....there are no Gay or Lesbians in my house anymore that I know about!!!...as the last one died due to its own stupidity....hence the warning...do not do this act, and others which God clearly states are a abomonation to him....

4. The deception lies within themselves...it is a mental problem according to Scripture..DEBASED THINKING....a DNA Problem?...Perhaps has something to do with the foods we now eat, and the IDOL we are born under, that is placed infornt of us as children by our mothers and fathers, as a means to life???..or made for life???..which it is neigher a giver nor a taker of it, or a doer persay...but enforced...making spotted and striped animals...perhaps has reference in Biblical notation?...oddities of a certain nature will arise in unnatural enviroments....and that is exactly what this Civil state is...full of crime, corruption, lies and liars...all holding that IDOL told not to in their hands or on their minds to work for, or get....yep...and that makes as Jesus said...a den of robbers and thieves, liars, and sinners and evildoers!!!!...surely the givens are now taken away....and so destitution is the result...and when destitution sets in...violance becomes a means to get what they need, that is not given, and in some cases (oppression and sanctions) are cut off from getting....making terrorists, insergents, and agitants..of the sytems that employs oppression and sanctions without cause~
Infiltrating certain bodies of governance...thoughout time...back stabbing ,undermining, and changing the word of God..to suite themselves, and gain reverance or acceptance....although Jesus says do not kill them...they show a deceptive nature saying it is ok to be Gay...it is natural = another lie!...it happens in nature= another lie! there is no penitration if we watch closely.......but that does not make it right no matter....and whatever animal , insect or other does this...is in error.....and let us note we are not animals, or insect, or other..if we comply to God.....and animals are not us....we are distinct ...although they to are welcome in the forgiveness of God....as Jesus said to preach the word of God to all living things....so even they can have sin, or do evil...as $atan subjects all things under its charms (the engraven imaged thing told not to make or have before God or for Life..)...with human support of it....to make us pay and sin and do evil or support it in some way (taxes)(warfare) (Murder)(corruption)(chaos) so more can be born backwards!!!...and our employment for that IDOL...makes us work of it (slavery)=industrial madness to pollute the planet, rather than work for God= Edens of living things....anything under this Idolic system is deceptive....and they are surely born into that system and are offsprings of it....so, you have your answer in Biblical form in the bible....You should get a better understanding in that, then you will get form me...as my mind has been defiled by acts done onto me...and thus, I have a hatred ...and it is justified...not only because of what I went through...but that this has been going on for centuries, and many things have been defiled and infiltrated...and the children still suffer even today at the pedophiles gaydome Gone bent....why?...$$$$$$$$$$$$ it's a crime, its a broke commandment of God, and it goes against the Garden Principle rule, and it takes away the free gifts of God.!!..which is life!!!...same sex or sexual ludeness is a sin (flesh, and mind and heart) causes sickness...sickness causes death.....death is not of God...Death is of sin..Idols are now the wage we work for, in support of the opposite of God...unnatural estates~~....and we all die, because we all sin and do evil before God.....and we still sin and do evil, and denounce God's authority on tha matter, to instill another ideal.....until Jesus came along.....what did he do that was different, that this world has yet to adhere to?....kick it out of your house...do not use it...give it back to Caesar?...or whoever's name is on it now, and hold it no more!!!....that IDEA did not die with Jesus...But if the civilized world (supposedly) oppresses, sanctions trade, causes uprisings to instill their system over others, imprisons people unjustly, and falsely Judges PLANT GROWERS, or murders them (talaban or alquida or other mexicans or cubans or such the like, or (freemen and women)= Savages, and pochers, or those children being defiled so they move to a life of Perversion and drugs and such....for $$$$....then the deception is clear....this is just a smoke screen ploy to make infighting so the real evil and sin and the cause of it goes unnoticed and unaddressed by the masses who are now caught up in making planet earth a biohazardious and toxic state of ill health...for Dollars, and a screw up the wazzoo!

5. Like I said Gay and Lesbians should not get married...it is unlawful..untasteful, unsanitary, and unhealthy...it only instigates Gods anger...and we all suffer that....So be mindful of that...and try to curb that ...cause many people are suffering now the woes and wrath ...because they do not listen or follow or do what is right....cause and effect.

If Gay ness cannot be learnt...why the push to put books into schools of perschoolers?, and air the content on airwaves, and instill this in the news?..and in entertainment circles?....You want some form of Glory saying I like to screw people up the wazzoo?....well that is your problem...lets not make it mine....although they do try!!!....I say burn em all...and start over...but that is just me. Not according to what I read in the Holy book on this subject....now do you want fire and brimstone to fall on this world again?....then do not do what cause it to happen!.."~do no more sin and evil and be forgiven~"..and that includes me to...evetually...now that I know...and I can see the signs coming clearer to my way of thinking...as the woes and wrath and plagues and pestilences continue and worsen on those bent estates...as they push for this legality to be instilled, while the wars wage on , on the innocent as usual......I can say what ever turns my world upside down...and still be righter and more of merit to anything they say....as I know God is truth, God is life, God is everything good...and the glory is God being proven right by way of opposites...So learning the hard way...totally unnecessary...But Go ahead...I like a good fireseason....

Last edited by Sir Les; 07-26-2012 at 04:19 PM..

Old 07-26-2012, 06:50 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,249 times
Quote:
The wedlock is not up to me or governments, or bent individuals wanting chaos to arise for profits and gains off of the woes and wrath that follow it for their weapons divisions in bent germ warfare tech and copywrited pharmcuticals for dollars.....It is up to God to make benefical rules of conduct for all living things in health and in happiness.....for God made Adam a mate of Eve, and Eve a Mate of Adam...male to female...and female to male..this is a correct pairing or joining....I cannot over rule God or his will or word...and I do not believe debased minds should try to either....although they do try...I do see rewards being dished out over them...that are very hard and displeasing in violant natures...to make a pointed sign of correction...
So no matter what we want...what has been ordained is the right way always...there are no acceptions..?...before Adam was split apart...hermaphrodites were the norm....
Infact curcumsision is more in tune with the Father...self control...sexually lude behavior is also mentioned as a perverted mindset., and has been proven to be unhealthy or risky business in terms of virus and bacterial infection....and only leads to trouble...so we have word on that too.

I was assulted when I was a young boy...by a pedophile Gay man, who then married my mother, who then tried again to rape me...both times I got away....both times it/he/? lied to my mother...and she believe it/He/?, over me...and I suffered for them lies for over 30 years of my life...Bending down and trying to forgive, that which my mother asked of me to forgive...which deserved no forgiveness...as he was unfaithful, and contracted his own death in the end without an apology....via his perfered sexual actions...gaydome!..and who knows if he harmed any other children we do not know about....?

3. I am my own house, my own church, my own God.....there are no Gay or Lesbians in my house anymore that I know about!!!...as the last one died due to its own stupidity....hence the warning...do not do this act, and others which God clearly states are a abomonation to him....

4. The deception lies within themselves...it is a mental problem according to Scripture..DEBASED THINKING....a DNA Problem?...Perhaps has something to do with the foods we now eat, and the IDOL we are born under, that is placed infornt of us as children by our mothers and fathers, as a means to life???..or made for life???..which it is neigher a giver nor a taker of it, or a doer persay...but enforced...making spotted and striped animals...perhaps has reference in Biblical notation?...oddities of a certain nature will arise in unnatural enviroments....and that is exactly what this Civil state is...full of crime, corruption, lies and liars...all holding that IDOL told not to in their hands or on their minds to work for, or get....yep...and that makes as Jesus said...a den of robbers and thieves, liars, and sinners and evildoers!!!!...surely the givens are now taken away....and so destitution is the result...and when destitution sets in...violance becomes a means to get what they need, that is not given, and in some cases (oppression and sanctions) are cut off from getting....making terrorists, insergents, and agitants..of the sytems that employs oppression and sanctions without cause~
Infiltrating certain bodies of governance...thoughout time...back stabbing ,undermining, and changing the word of God..to suite themselves, and gain reverance or acceptance....although Jesus says do not kill them...they show a deceptive nature saying it is ok to be Gay...it is natural = another lie!...it happens in nature= another lie! there is no penitration if we watch closely.......but that does not make it right no matter....and whatever animal , insect or other does this...is in error.....and let us note we are not animals, or insect, or other..if we comply to God.....and animals are not us....we are distinct ...although they to are welcome in the forgiveness of God....as Jesus said to preach the word of God to all living things....so even they can have sin, or do evil...as $atan subjects all things under its charms (the engraven imaged thing told not to make or have before God or for Life..)...with human support of it....to make us pay and sin and do evil or support it in some way (taxes)(warfare) (Murder)(corruption)(chaos) so more can be born backwards!!!...and our employment for that IDOL...makes us work of it (slavery)=industrial madness to pollute the planet, rather than work for God= Edens of living things....anything under this Idolic system is deceptive....and they are surely born into that system and are offsprings of it....so, you have your answer in Biblical form in the bible....You should get a better understanding in that, then you will get form me...as my mind has been defiled by acts done onto me...and thus, I have a hatred ...and it is justified...not only because of what I went through...but that this has been going on for centuries, and many things have been defiled and infiltrated...and the children still suffer even today at the pedophiles gaydome Gone bent....why?...$$$$$$$$$$$$ it's a crime, its a broke commandment of God, and it goes against the Garden Principle rule, and it takes away the free gifts of God.!!..which is life!!!...same sex or sexual ludeness is a sin (flesh, and mind and heart) causes sickness...sickness causes death.....death is not of God...Death is of sin..Idols are now the wage we work for, in support of the opposite of God...unnatural estates~~....and we all die, because we all sin and do evil before God.....and we still sin and do evil, and denounce God's authority on tha matter, to instill another ideal.....until Jesus came along.....what did he do that was different, that this world has yet to adhere to?....kick it out of your house...do not use it...give it back to Caesar?...or whoever's name is on it now, and hold it no more!!!....that IDEA did not die with Jesus...But if the civilized world (supposedly) oppresses, sanctions trade, causes uprisings to instill their system over others, imprisons people unjustly, and falsely Judges PLANT GROWERS, or murders them (talaban or alquida or other mexicans or cubans or such the like, or (freemen and women)= Savages, and pochers, or those children being defiled so they move to a life of Perversion and drugs and such....for $$$$....then the deception is clear....this is just a smoke screen ploy to make infighting so the real evil and sin and the cause of it goes unnoticed and unaddressed by the masses who are now caught up in making planet earth a biohazardious and toxic state of ill health...for Dollars, and a screw up the wazzoo!

5. Like I said Gay and Lesbians should not get married...it is unlawful..untasteful, unsanitary, and unhealthy...it only instigates Gods anger...and we all suffer that....So be mindful of that...and try to curb that ...cause many people are suffering now the woes and wrath ...because they do not listen or follow or do what is right....cause and effect.

If Gay ness cannot be learnt...why the push to put books into schools of perschoolers?, and air the content on airwaves, and instill this in the news?..and in entertainment circles?....You want some form of Glory saying I like to screw people up the wazzoo?....well that is your problem...lets not make it mine....although they do try!!!....I say burn em all...and start over...but that is just me. Not according to what I read in the Holy book on this subject....now do you want fire and brimstone to fall on this world again?....then do not do what cause it to happen!.."~do no more sin and evil and be forgiven~"..and that includes me to...evetually...now that I know...and I can see the signs coming clearer to my way of thinking...as the woes and wrath and plagues and pestilences continue and worsen on those bent estates...as they push for this legality to be instilled, while the wars wage on , on the innocent as usual......I can say what ever turns my world upside down...and still be righter and more of merit to anything they say....as I know God is truth, God is life, God is everything good...and the glory is God being proven right by way of opposites...So learning the hard way...totally unnecessary...But Go ahead...I like a good fireseason....

Loony Tunes...........

Old 07-26-2012, 07:04 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,531,593 times
Quote:
The wedlock is not up to me or governments,
What part of your own words do you have such difficulty understanding?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality