Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 12:32 AM

112 posts, read 144,521 times

Advertisements

Are there any Satanists here?

is it for real, or is it just a philosophy?

I've looked through the Satanic Bible and the general statements by Anton La Vey and it all seems a little lightweight to me, and really almost seems like a form of Christianity in denial.

anyone have anything to say to this?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 05:26 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,509,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old-goat View Post

I've looked through the Satanic Bible and the general statements by Anton La Vey and it all seems a little lightweight to me, and really almost seems like a form of Christianity in denial.

Anton LaVey was a secular humanist who tarted up his writings with "Satanic" trappings for shock value, which he was the first to admit.

I've never met someone who claims to actually worship Satan but my understanding is that they call themselves Luciferians and distance themselves from LaVey and his ilk.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:05 PM

112 posts, read 144,521 times
ok - so how does Satan or Lucifer in LHP religions, differ from the one portrayed in the Bible?

Old 09-28-2012, 09:22 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,259 times
They do the opposite of what God said....simple enough to figure the ANTI of God, and the ANTI of Christ...and the ANTI OF LIFE....although Satan wants to live...doing the opposing of God...only leads to death and destruction of the eco systems...hence death ensues the practice...cause God said to tend and keep the Garden....and the Satanic mind is to pollute and destroy it....God said no Idols....Satanic belief is, it is just a tool..and it is ok to have this one used by the whole world...might makes right....wink wink....So not much to answer to on behalf of that religion...but you can fanthom what you will, by taking what God said...and turning to the opposite notion...that is the religion...ANTI....Yes it is now in play..and war is the means to kill and murder...all justified by the IDOL and Economic beast in power...surely you see this as part in part true.

Last edited by Sir Les; 09-28-2012 at 09:40 AM..

Old 09-30-2012, 12:20 AM

7,943 posts, read 17,244,959 times
LaVey Satanism is a form of secular humanism that elevates man to the position of God. It's the very thing the serpent in the Garden of Eden tempted Adam and Eve with. It is very real and more deceitful than reverse Christianity of Luciferianism.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:01 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Anton LaVey was a secular humanist who tarted up his writings with "Satanic" trappings for shock value, which he was the first to admit.

I've never met someone who claims to actually worship Satan but my understanding is that they call themselves Luciferians and distance themselves from LaVey and his ilk.
LaVey also stated that each person is their own god, And advocated the pursuit of pleasure and freewill above all else. It does not involve the worship of a deity.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:05 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,098,323 times
Quote:

While LaVey's particular brand of "satanism" involves the rejection of the church and embracing selfish hedonism, its offshoot the Temple of Set does believe Satan to be a literal being (in the form of the Egyptian god Set). Setians believe that man can become a literal god through a process called Xeper; a philosophy involving meditation, experience and ritual magick.

Other groups that may or may not believe in the literal existance of Satan include the Order of the Nine Angles, the Satanic Reds, The Process Church of the Final Judgement and various nameless cults of personality that may include satanic "worship" as part of their rites.

The FBI conducted an extensive investigation in the late 1980's into allegations of a grand satanic conspiracy that was involved in child abuse, human trafficking, ritual sacrifice and murder. No evidence was ever uncovered that backed up those allegations. While individual self-proclaimed "satanists" and small satanic cults may commit horrific acts in the name of their chosen diety, there has never been a de facto case come to light of any grand conspiracy to the extent that spawned the "satanic panic" of the 1980's. Most teenagers that dabble in the occult and satanic imagery do so for the shock value and as a form of rebellion, rather than believing they are in service to a satanic master.

HTH.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:35 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,259 times
Oh here is someting Mathew said about God and Manna (Money = engrqven imaged thing made by Humans or satanists) (second commandment of God..Thou shall have not other Gods or demi Gods or Idols made more important than he (God the creator) for Life....Money $ the symbol is a snake round the trunk of a tree...it is suppose to look like two vertical lines with the S running over them...but to hide the synbolic truth they now only use one line...to remove the idea of the Tree trunk...and the snake is hiden by just the letter S...but the symbolic nature or ethic of this IDOL is to make everyone Pay for what God has given freely...and not to give it in a living form..but a denatured one or dead form....you are no longer allowed to herd animals unless you own a farm and licences for the cattle or animals...You have no claim to the waters, the air, or the soils unless bought..and taxes paid....so you cannot just live off the lands anymore for free....unless poaching....which is a crime and is now punishable.

More higher cost to live in the system...makes it harder to live without money....more destution is raised by oppressing those who have not..but those who have....slavery is next...and once the downtrodden turn against their oppressors...Terrorists, savages, insergents, ritator, uprisors, communists, or other......they are hunted ,slaughtered, imprisoned, or incarsorated, or heavily medicated to silence the truth ....to keep things going their way....opposite God...which is Satanic..or EVIL if it intales destroying a planet teaming with life....for $$$$...of corse no one believes the symbolic nature of the beast being what it is....But God said he would appoint terror over the beast...and WTC 9 11 was just that....Bin Laden was a scape Goat discise to lead people into thinking differently...about what God said...to what they say about whoever they want to say anything about...to mislead the masses and make Human sacrifices to their efforts to hunt human pray...and slaughter people...doesnot matter who..or why...as we all know Saddam was killed by the liars club...and Bin Laden was a American agent trained by America, supported by Americans, and supplied by America well before the WTC event...so...Just a little taste of what the beast has planned for more wars to arise and more death to ensue...for the economic wealth and security of that system under that IDOL....and remove, change or denie the word of God, and his laws, covenants, and precepts...to instill something other than...ANTI.

Satan and his minions are many...if we all pay taxes to support the warmachine..which now uses lies to kill..and kills on or plans to kill on assumptions of what might happen...or what may be in progress ....They call bad intelligence..or once said so when confronted on the weapons of mass destruction evedence and Saddam..after the shock and awh.....and many nations signed in on that OK...and in AFGHANISTAN TO KILL ALQUADA...BUT ALSO WITHOUT WORD, TO UNDERMINE THE TALABAN...AND THE MARIJUANA AND POPPIE TRADE.....WONDER WHY?

Slaughtering people (sheep hearders, and plant Growers)....God said "Tend and keep the Garden"....do you see the ANTI now?

Old 10-14-2012, 01:07 AM

1,331 posts, read 1,986,439 times
Quote:

Satanist....yes.
Devil worship, Goat killing, blood drinking, baby raping and what other idiotic things some think it is all about....no.

Old 07-14-2020, 03:41 PM

32 posts, read 21,847 times
Default If your thinking of becoming a Satanist please stop and reconsider

I want to tell people first hand what happened to my life when I became 'interested' in Satanism, Satan and the Church of Levey. I want people to know first off that I had a very good, normal, and decent life. In fact I would be the last person that would turn to Satanism. By the time I was 24 I had had 20 girlfriends. You read that right. Alot, right. I had numbers of good friends, good grades in school, was enrolled at a prestigous University. In fact since the first day I began dating I have had a girlfriend non stop, with no breaks. I never became a narcissist about it.

But one day when I turned 35 my life was turned upside down. The very people that I trusted started having problems. One of my girlfriends was diagnosed with Lymes disease. My sisters husband was abusive with her and my family, including myself. Women started to show problems including hostility issues, thoughts of revenge against me, explosive rage.

I panicked. I started to develop anxiety issues.

So I turned to Satanism.

At first I tried to reject it. But after a while I was not able to resist it.

What I'm going to tell you is the truth, and I hope will scare you enough not to mess with Satanism ever.

First of all every Satanist that created a website tried to appeal to my very nature. In other words these websites didn't just have general topics about Satan, but about my issues. They offered very easy solutions.
If I would only trust Satan, and turn away from Jesus.

Many of the sites offer Demons (Lower Gods) that can solve all probems.

But with each of these false and dark promises came a catch. The promise was really a lie, and a ploy to get you to trust Satan long enough that he destroyed my life.

If you trust him he'll do the same thing to you.

One Demon (God) that you prayed to offered to "reuninte you with your ex" I wanted to see if it worked. I conjured this demon, used a candle.

Low and behold a vison of a demon appeared.

The next day I tried to contact this girl. She was very receptive to me, more than usual. So I thought, wow its works.

But suddenly she became full of rage, explosive anger, and she couldn't resist lying about what she was doing and saying, even if I proved to her what she just did.

She used the very tactic that Satan had been using the entire time before this happeend. Shutting doors on me and isolation.

What was Satan doing. He was tempting me to trust him just long enough so that he could Destroy my relationship with my ex not improve.

If your thinking of trying Satanism, for any reason. Stop and resonsider it. Terrible things will happen to you if you. Things that that will ruin your life.

Satanist are liars. Everytime someone says something about Satanism, they always lie. Their goal is try their lies out on you so you believe these small lies. Once you do, Satan will make believing these lies
"Feel Good" You'll get pleasure from believing lies they tell you.

Soon you'll want to become a Satanist, this is how the Church of Satan gets you by appealing to your logic.

"No we can't responsible for the violence people do, we're law abiding"

That is code for, believe our sick lies, join us going down the path of evil.

Soon, you will be thinking and doing very evil things becauase when you let Satan in, he will destroy your life.

If your considering becoming a Satanist, get on your hands and knees and ask God for forgiveness.

Pray. Don't ever trust Satan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality