Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 01:57 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,707,005 times

Advertisements

You're telling me the end didn't happen? Then, why was I just anal probed by a dude dressed as an ancient Aztec?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2012, 02:23 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterkeaton View Post
You're telling me the end didn't happen? Then, why was I just anal probed by a dude dressed as an ancient Aztec?

Hmmmmmmm...... Me thinks you been shafted by an ancient Aztec who probably told you he was a Mayan.................. I couldn't resist.....

Old 12-21-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Hmmmmmmm...... Me thinks you been shafted by an ancient Aztec who probably told you he was a Mayan.................. I couldn't resist.....
He did buy me a Mountain Dew afterward, though.....so i'll forgive him

Old 12-21-2012, 02:36 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,072,334 times
Quote:
He did buy me a Mountain Dew afterward, though.....so i'll forgive him
Maybe it was this Mayan

During WWll there was a Mexican Native American who joined the US Air force. He became a fighter pilot and was assigned to Col Hellman's Squadron. He shot down 23 enemy aircraft in aerial combat and became known as "Hellman's Mayan Ace"

Old 12-21-2012, 02:40 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,817,220 times
Quote:
He could've at least asked you to dinner.

Old 12-21-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
He could've at least asked you to dinner.
Do you think a free In-n-Out burger coupon was enough

Old 12-21-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Maybe it was this Mayan

During WWll there was a Mexican Native American who joined the US Air force. He became a fighter pilot and was assigned to Col Hellman's Squadron. He shot down 23 enemy aircraft in aerial combat and became known as "Hellman's Mayan Ace"
"Hellman's Mayan Ace" makes me hungry for a turkey sandwich for some odd reason

Old 12-21-2012, 02:52 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Isn't it great to have a sense of humor.......

Old 12-21-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Isn't it great to have a sense of humor.......
Ain't nothing funny here, mister. This is serious bidness!

Old 12-21-2012, 03:11 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,915,172 times
Default Such a collection of far-outstanding wit! Thanks guys! You're all the bomb!

Quote:
Quote:
This is one of those things that is a real pain for keeping up with the doomsday predictions. The entire earth is never on the same date simultaneously. The eastern Hemisphere always gets to be first.

It ain't fair I tell you, it just ain't fair. We never get picked first.

We need to start a protest demonstration against Washington because the President invented Global Warming and the CIA kept it hidden from us.

It's a conspiracy. The anti-gun lobby is behind it, it's a diabolical plan to melt all the guns in the world. The Taxi Drivers are supporting it along with PETA and The Illuminati.

Korea's missile test was the first step and The Nation of Antarctica refused to stop it.

I got all of this from a reliable source. Elvis told me, last night when I fell down the stairs and hit my head.
Quote:
Quote:
You can't trust those Aussies. They even think today is the first day of summer. I mean what can we expect from people that don't even know they are walking upside down. Do you really think they would even notice if the world ended? They are all looking in the wrong direction.

Gotta love the Aussies, among my favorite people. I would love to visit there again if it were possible.

I know: let's actually organize an old wizened but really spiritual guy's discount charter trip (First Class Quantas Air of course... you don't after all, want to be the richest guy in the cemetery, do you?) to The Outback, before The End Times..... ().

I visited here once...

http://d4.yimg.com/sr/img/3/a919879c...5-14dcde6d4d6b

The Flinder's Ranges. Truly, mesmerizingly monumental ! I actually fell to my knees outside one night watching the naturally evolved™ Southern Cross cover the sky, and saw at least 10 shooting stars. I wept... despite being a morally reprehensible atheist. I was amidst some of the oldest rocks on this officially ancient planet.

The Flinders Ranges

https://maps.google.com/maps/place?c...68075368982112

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=fl...w=1422&bih=675

Meantime, more ROTFLMAOfff

(Well OK, except from those nitwits here who take it all too seriously, and won't listen to ANY obvious reason. FYI: No Godz is comin, buddy. Youz on yoo'own. Officially. As always. As in this one:...)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryFisher View Post
Nope, it's just going to be another. Also, it's like I said on another forum, only the good Lord in Heaven knows when the world will end. That'll be the day when He comes down and judges all of us for Judgement Day.
PS: I will NOT be "judged" by some antiquated darkness-based false mandates or a list of official sins that are only promulgated to handle and frighten me. Slow it down down, Tonto.

Meantime, back to hose with an actual rationally-balanced sense of reality....

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Whoah! Did anyone else just feel that?
Quote:
Quote:
"Hellman's Mayan Ace" makes me hungry for a turkey sandwich for some odd reason
Mmmmm! Yummy! Hellmans Best-Foods. All same. And Dee-Licious! Thx buster. You, Woodrow & PT are dah veritable bomb-men!

Last edited by rifleman; 12-21-2012 at 03:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality