Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 11:53 AM

1,635 posts, read 2,516,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Data1000 View Post
Doesn't Satan win in the batter of souls? According the various passages in the bible, many more people will be with Satan in hell than with God in heaven. What is more important than that battle?
Satan is clearly the most powerful of all Christian gods. All you have to do is look at all of the horrible things that have happened and are happening in this world. You are very correct, there will be many more people, including myself, of course, in hell than in heaven.

Playing the myth game, you can take a lot of conclusions away from this, but one shines LOUD AND CLEAR, god doesn't give a hoot-n-holler about most of her creations. The supposed creation of man by god has to go down in world history and THE BIGGEST failure of all of times. Even god herself could not right the ship, not with the flood, not with the crucifixation, not with anything. Satan has clearly won, and god, like a 0-13 NFL Football Team, doesn't deserve many fans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2012, 12:12 PM

2,416 posts, read 1,447,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data1000 View Post
Doesn't Satan win in the batter of souls? According the various passages in the bible, many more people will be with Satan in hell than with God in heaven. What is more important than that battle?
Satan is not battling for our souls, he could care less. Only he knows God cares very much for us, more than we care for ourselves. Satan's only shot is for God to compromise Himself, because of us. That is why Satan uses us.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:28 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,541 times
You can't apply reason to an insane being as Satan.

A spiritual being such as Satan is a lot more powerful than you and I and thinks about things differently than you and I.

Before he was cast out of Heaven, Satan wanted God's throne and tried to get a portion of the angels to help with this.

A being who is pure evil doesn't go by that kind of logic.

Satan is a PSYCHOPATHIC spiritual being.

He has no conscience nor any guilt for what he's done and will do.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
You can't apply reason to an insane being as Satan.

A spiritual being such as Satan is a lot more powerful than you and I and thinks about things differently than you and I.

Before he was cast out of Heaven, Satan wanted God's throne and tried to get a portion of the angels to help with this.

A being who is pure evil doesn't go by that kind of logic.

Satan is a PSYCHOPATHIC spiritual being.

He has no conscience nor any guilt for what he's done and will do.
Sounds like you are describing the OT god rather than Satan.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenese View Post
Satan is not battling for our souls, he could care less. Only he knows God cares very much for us, more than we care for ourselves. Satan's only shot is for God to compromise Himself, because of us. That is why Satan uses us.
Looking at the state of the world, Satan is a much harder worker and much more organized than god. I suggest that your god is the one who doesn't give a damn.

I say this as I am writing out my semi-annual donation to SMILE TRAIN, a charity that fixes the deformed cleft palates of poor kids. What has your god done lately other than to give them the deformity?

Old 12-16-2012, 01:35 PM

392 posts, read 248,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicstargoat View Post
Looking at the state of the world, Satan is a much harder worker and much more organized than god. I suggest that your god is the one who doesn't give a damn.

I say this as I am writing out my semi-annual donation to SMILE TRAIN, a charity that fixes the deformed cleft palates of poor kids. What has your god done lately other than to give them the deformity?
It aims to stop the worship of your gods, the ones who bring death and ignorance.

"Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself." Phil 3:17-19

Old 12-16-2012, 01:37 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Not true. All it takes is for God to miss His own mark once. The Bible tells us that God will not put His name above His own word, that involves God keeping His word. So all that needs to happen, is God not keeping His word once.
So this God of yours isn't perfect?

Old 12-16-2012, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overcastg4 View Post
It aims to stop the worship of your gods, the ones who bring death and ignorance.
Really? The OT god is the greatest killer the world has ever known. BTW, I have NO gods.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:03 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,692,666 times
Quote:
Not true. All it takes is for God to miss His own mark once. The Bible tells us that God will not put His name above His own word, that involves God keeping His word. So all that needs to happen, is God not keeping His word once.
I guess its all over and Satan has won. This has happened multiple times, if you go by the Bible.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
I guess its all over and Satan has won. This has happened multiple times, if you go by the Bible.
You are correct as god lied all the time in the Bible. In the garden of Eden, god lied to Adam and Eve, but Satan was the only one who told them the truth. God played the worst dirty trick ever on a helpless and naive Adam and Eve. I mean, being totally unaware of evil and consequences, since their EYES WERE NOT YET OPEN, how could they have possibly comprehended the gravity of their actions. BAD GOD!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality