Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 05:19 AM

9,677 posts, read 9,971,995 times

Advertisements

No one has been a greater Healer than Jesus , and Jesus is still healing people today through His ministers who have Gifts of Holy Spirit for Healing and deliverance ....Where some of these minister have very large Ministries which can reach to many parts of the World and Heal people ....Then there are minister who Heal through Jesus in their local home church , were Jesus spirit is still busy........ Sure there are psychic fair healer through their wizardry can work with their hidden demons and demons will move aside , which can be limited healing ..... Then there are banned Islamic shrines which healing are reported , which Jesus said I do not know that one ..... But Jesus healing are the greatest through out history of the world as People have being raised from the dead after 4 days , sight to the blind, hearing to the deaf, cleansing of pain and body disorder , like illness of cancer, and diabetes, and aids and heart disorders and legs and arms healed where mobilities returned from disabled ...Jesus does it

Old 01-06-2013, 05:49 AM

4,883 posts, read 6,198,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_in_Aus View Post
Well has there been? Because he said his followers would do greater things? And if there hasn't, what does that say for his "followers"? Maybe they are not actually following instructions that closely? On the other hand, I don't believe the NT explains in a manner that the ordinary man can understand exactly HOW Jesus healed. And I do accept that there have been very large numbers of spiritually based healings. But typically I don't think you could name someone guaranteed to heal spiritually anything placed in front of him/her. In fact even Jesus could not do that.

But I think there has been at least one man who over his public lifetime says he never met a case he could not heal. Have you ever heard of William E. Gray? He's not long dead, and was an American. So why haven't you heard of him then?

Ruth Montgomery wrote a book about him, (Born to Heal) and from that I was able to find that he wrote a book of his techniques. As a remote healer myself, its fascinating. I can relate to some of it, but I certainly lack his abilities. His book is called "Know your magnetic field". I was that impressed with it, and because it's long out of copyright, I created a Kindle pdf of it, so you can say I have a self interest here. But before you go bananas consider that I priced it at "nothing".

But regarding the "magnetic field" Being an electrical engineer originally, I have thought about this, as also the fact - yes fact - that when I do remote healing I can feel an electric current leave me. I now think that there exists a spiritual electricity and an equivalent spiritual magnetism which cannot be measured by science, yet exist. So when he talks about your body's magnetic field, I suspect it's one science can't measure.

So why does the average person know nothing about this man, given that probably the average person has heard of Edgar Cayce, and also given that Cayce did not actually heal anyone, he was a conduit for information that healed people. Anyway, Ruth's book is fascinating reading, especially the way that the Medical fraternity tried to close him down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Please send me the link to download the pdf, Geoff.
This resonates with my Synthesis and my considering the energy field phenomena of dark energy, dark matter, and consciousness to be equivalent types of field energy that are currently unmeasurable.
I finds the new sciences (quantum physics) fascinating!!!! You truly have to be open minded to understand that there is alot we don't know yet...but I am heartened to see that some scientists are beginning to step out of the box and expand. Keep in mind, that they ridiculed Einstein for years before finally accepting his ideas.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:45 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,136,666 times
No. There has never been a greater healer than Jesus. He is God. Even the apostles healed through miracles that God performed.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:26 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,535,781 times
Default No The Cure Is Worst Than The Disease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
Medical science
The healing provided by Medical Science really are on a all together different
TIER or LEVEL , be that a much lower TIER and LEVEL than JESUS healing . JESUS never cut off the arm or leg of a " person to heal them of BONE CANCER " Those Healing Are The Best In The World Where The Person Comes Out Totally Whole.

Last edited by Howest2008; 01-07-2013 at 09:37 PM..

Old 01-07-2013, 10:36 PM

4,530 posts, read 5,126,641 times
Default Has there ever been a greater healer than Jesus?

How about Dr. Oz? Dr. Phil? Dr. J?

Old 01-07-2013, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
The healing provided by Medical Science really are on a all together different
TIER or LEVEL , be that a much lower TIER and LEVEL than JESUS healing . JESUS never cut off the arm or leg of a " person to heal them of BONE CANCER " Those Healing Are The Best In The World Where The Person Comes Out Totally Whole.
Why do you take the recounted stories from people belonging to a primitive society with primitive understanding of our world as fact?

Old 01-08-2013, 02:01 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,416,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The fact that it produces interpretations that resemble OBE's or the presence of God suggests that the brain has this capability to experience both under the right conditions (without artificial EM fields) . . . in the presence of real energy fields that may NOT be of the EM variety.
The brain simply maintains a sense of where things are in relation to each other. It not only knows where my hands are right now but also maintains an awareness of where they are in relation to each other. Or where my body is in relation to the ground. Which way up I am. And much more.

Perturbing that artificially to confuse it into thinking "I" am outside my body etc - in no way at all suggests that therefore it is possible to actually leave ones body in any way. It does not suggest this. It does not evidence this. It does not claim this.

Similarly giving the brain the artificial impression of a godly disembodied presence in no way suggests that therefore there is a god.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:27 AM

825 posts, read 1,031,933 times
My World of Warcraft Shaman is a much better healer. He has an item level of 469. I bet Jesus doesn't even have any epics!

Old 01-08-2013, 04:45 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,535,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Why do you take the recounted stories from people belonging to a primitive society with primitive understanding of our world as fact?
Because those primitive people had revelations that (the Planet Earth The Worlds most brilliant) scientists and scholars didn't have until just relativity recent ( The Revelation That The EARTH IS ROUND )

Old 01-08-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Because those primitive people had revelations that (the Planet Earth The Worlds most brilliant) scientists and scholars didn't have until just relativity recent ( The Revelation That The EARTH IS ROUND )
Okay never mind........*walking away slowly*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.