Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 01:12 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,590,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsweeting View Post
I'm so suprised by your answer...You could have knocked me down with a feather. You shouldn't ask us non-belivers what we think about your rambling and postings. You should ask your fellow "believers" what they think about your rambling...if you have 8 of last 10 posts and are having the same message without saying anything new you have a problem...but you will have a cleaver answer for that as well. The world is going to teach us right...

I walk alone in my belief, the world has taught me its best for now that I do that. The world is a gauge, a measuring rod; a hardcore teacher that is relentless. It has no sympathy, it cannot be bargained with and its real! If you care to notice, few believers in God will fellowship with me on this board, or any other; they have their reasons for giving me a wide birth. They know I walk alone in my views. I don't ask people what they think about my threads, because I don't care what they think about it; my only care is what God thinks about them, that's all that really matters to me.

Because if, and I mean if, God is for you, it just does not matter who is not.

Old 02-05-2013, 02:44 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,590,271 times
Do you know what world stats are; a different type of bible. They are a mirror of reality; look at them some time. Look at what's going on; then look in the bible and see how it revealed all these things over 2,000 years ago. Over two thousand years ago; come on man, how are people going to predict things they know absolutely nothing about? What do I look like trying to tell someone whats going to happen 2,000 years from now? God is talking to the earth through that book;

Know your bible.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:07 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
The world is a good teacher. The bible - not so much.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:50 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
This thread has veered off topic, and as such, thread is closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality