Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2007, 01:18 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhwhshalomjr View Post
Prayer for kawpgz; situation with her grand baby, and for God's Divine Intervention in this crises; that she and the millions of other youth and young adults alike that have children that they are not caring for or neglecting to come to their senses, In Jesus Name Amen
I really do appreciate this. Yes, my daughter is slacking on her responsibilities. She needs to start taking care of business more. She's only 17 and still has a lot of growing up to do. Please keep in mind that the thread these concerns came from was resurrected, however, we can always use those prayers!

Thank you!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2007, 07:38 AM

1,439 posts, read 3,885,742 times
Okay so Dr. Kawg and Dr. B Frank win the prize. After another fun trip to the ER, I have indeed been told I have Plueracy (I know I probably spelled it really wrong). I had to even smile a little when the doctor asked me if I knew what that was...oh my city data friends I knew. And thanks to the magic medicine I feel a lot better. Thank you for your thoughts and for Dr. Kawg and Dr. B Frank for letting me know what I had BEFORE the doctors did!!!!!! May God Bless and Keep you!

Old 12-01-2007, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_thirsty View Post
Okay so Dr. Kawg and Dr. B Frank win the prize. After another fun trip to the ER, I have indeed been told I have Plueracy (I know I probably spelled it really wrong). I had to even smile a little when the doctor asked me if I knew what that was...oh my city data friends I knew. And thanks to the magic medicine I feel a lot better. Thank you for your thoughts and for Dr. Kawg and Dr. B Frank for letting me know what I had BEFORE the doctors did!!!!!! May God Bless and Keep you!
Oh you're too funny!!!! Not that it's funny with what you have, but the whole "Dr. Kawg and Dr. B. Frank just had me rolling on the floor! What a way to start off my day!

I do hope you're feeling better and they have it under control. I will continue to pray for you. I know that must be pretty painful.

Old 12-01-2007, 09:26 PM

1,932 posts, read 4,794,128 times
Default anonymous prayer request

I'd like to ask you to pray for someone we know here on CD. I said I'd keep it anonymous. If they wish to make themselves known, I'll let them do it.

This person is experiencing illness and recovering from surgery. Pray for their health, strength and comfort during this time. This person is also feeling lost and alone and forgotten by their RL associates. Please pray for that situation to improve and be resolved to God's glory. Pray that this person realizes there are those that do care and will pray and won't forget them. It's truly appreciated and I know it will touch this person tremendously.

Also know I'm still praying for the other petitions on this thread.

Blessings to all

Old 12-01-2007, 09:36 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Heavenly Father I come before you to offer our sister or brother of this forum to you for healing, both in body and soul..Dear Lord , I pray that you will put it in his/her heart that we truly care for each other on this forum and when they hurt we also hurt..Let him/her know that we have bonded here in a very special and unique way and we are truly concerned for each other, let him/her know Dear Lord that we are his rl friends..In Jesus name, I pray...amen

Old 12-01-2007, 10:25 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,670,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mams1559 View Post
I'd like to ask you to pray for someone we know here on CD. I said I'd keep it anonymous. If they wish to make themselves known, I'll let them do it.

This person is experiencing illness and recovering from surgery. Pray for their health, strength and comfort during this time. This person is also feeling lost and alone and forgotten by their RL associates. Please pray for that situation to improve and be resolved to God's glory. Pray that this person realizes there are those that do care and will pray and won't forget them. It's truly appreciated and I know it will touch this person tremendously.

Also know I'm still praying for the other petitions on this thread.

Blessings to all

I have prayed dear mams, and cd brother/sister, know I am praying for you to heal from your surgery and gain strength. I am praying for Jesus to lift your spirits up and let joy reign in your heart.

blessings...aiangel

Old 12-01-2007, 10:37 PM

2,886 posts, read 8,285,154 times
Prayer for our Leaders and Pastors

Old 12-01-2007, 10:54 PM

Dear Lord, we don't know who is suffering right now, but You do. I ask that you grant this friend comfort, strength, happiness and healing. Lord, You know what this person is going through, I just ask that You lift this person up and wrap Your glorious wings about him/her. These things I ask in Jesus' holy name...Amen

Old 12-03-2007, 09:07 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,275,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Dear Lord, we don't know who is suffering right now, but You do. I ask that you grant this friend comfort, strength, happiness and healing. Lord, You know what this person is going through, I just ask that You lift this person up and wrap Your glorious wings about him/her. These things I ask in Jesus' holy name...Amen
Praying also for this person.

I also would like to request prayer for some friends of ours. My husband just called and informed me a few minutes ago that the wife passed away last night from complications of cancer and chemo, etc. (I had requested prayer for her about a month ago on this prayer chain. They were pastors at a church we formerly attended. The husband has been working as a missionary in Mexico and traveling back and forth. They have 2 kids, ages about 17 and 20.)

I know that that their faith is strong, but they will need as much prayer support as they can get. From what I understand, the situation was very serious but I don't think they expected her to go suddenly like that. Please pray for them...for comfort and peace and increased faith.

Old 12-03-2007, 09:13 AM

I have said a prayer and will continue to do so. How tragic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality