Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2007, 09:24 AM

224 posts, read 777,772 times

Advertisements

I'm praying...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2007, 04:34 PM

3,099 posts, read 2,647,815 times
please pray that those of us who have been searching and searching for employment will finally get a decent job.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:10 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,275,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
please pray that those of us who have been searching and searching for employment will finally get a decent job.
OK, will be praying for you!

Old 12-04-2007, 01:33 PM

2,886 posts, read 8,285,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
I really do appreciate this. Yes, my daughter is slacking on her responsibilities. She needs to start taking care of business more. She's only 17 and still has a lot of growing up to do. Please keep in mind that the thread these concerns came from was resurrected, however, we can always use those prayers!

Thank you!!
I apologize,
I didn't go that deep into it, because I was in a lot of pain at the time I read the thread on the grand-parents forum;
I had one track thinking and that was prayer only
Sorry if i didn't read the thread properly
God Bless you

Old 12-04-2007, 01:37 PM

2,886 posts, read 8,285,154 times
Thanks for all of your prayers
You all are in my prayers
God Bless You

Old 12-04-2007, 03:33 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yhwhshalomjr View Post
I apologize,
I didn't go that deep into it, because I was in a lot of pain at the time I read the thread on the grand-parents forum;
I had one track thinking and that was prayer only
Sorry if i didn't read the thread properly
God Bless you
No need to apologize! Not at all!

Believe me, we can ALWAYS use the prayers as far as my daughter and granddaughter are concerned. Very needful of prayer there. I was just trying to convey that the actual issue from that other thread was kind of old.

Like I said, however, my daughter still needs prayers. While you're at it, I would really appreciate everyone's prayers that my daughter and her boyfriend obtain employment soon! I don't care what kind of employment, they just both need jobs asap! They rent from us, no job, no rent!

Old 12-04-2007, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhwhshalomjr View Post
Thanks for all of your prayers
You all are in my prayers
God Bless You
I will continue praying for you as well yh!

Old 12-05-2007, 03:50 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,275,819 times
Just a prayer request for victims of shooting rampage today at mall in Omaha, Nebraska. The news report I just looked at said 2 of the remaining 5 living victims are in critical condition..

Old 12-05-2007, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Just a prayer request for victims of shooting rampage today at mall in Omaha, Nebraska. The news report I just looked at said 2 of the remaining 5 living victims are in critical condition..
That is so terrible! I just don't understand what possesses people to do this. I can understand someone becoming so depressed and hopeless, perhaps taking his/her own life (although needlessly), but I just can't understand WHY one would want to "go out" killing and hurting so many innocent people.

My heartfelt prayers goes out to the survivors as well as the families of those lives that were lost.

Dear Lord, We do not understand why these things happen. I just ask that you will comfort those in need at this time. Lift them up and console them. I pray that no more lives are lost and that you will heal the remaining victims. It's hard to lose someone no matter what time of year, but during this holiday season it must hit even harder. You know the needs of each of these families Lord, please help them get through this.
I also pray for the friends and family of the person responsible. Oh what they must be going through as well. Take care of them and help then through this trying time as well.
These things I ask and pray in Jesus' name...Amen

Old 12-05-2007, 07:39 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
I add my humble prayers...For the victims, their families and the family and loved ones of the shooter..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality