Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2007, 10:32 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Please pray for comfort and healing for a new friend of mine from my State forum..His wife of 30 years passed away about 4 months ago from Guillian Barre Syndrome..It is so terribly painful to lose a spouse who has become a part of your very soul for over half of your life...
Will do, Blue!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2007, 07:53 PM

429 posts, read 684,655 times
Please Dont Be Impressed With A Simple Prayer Request.he His My Childrens Father And Besides That I Know The Power Of Prayer Can Soften Even The Hardest Of Hearts And Simplify The Most Confusing Of Situations....

Old 12-17-2007, 09:43 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,263,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Please pray for comfort and healing for a new friend of mine from my State forum..His wife of 30 years passed away about 4 months ago from Guillian Barre Syndrome..It is so terribly painful to lose a spouse who has become a part of your very soul for over half of your life...
Will be praying, blue. And often the holidays which hold a lot of memories and represent "family times" are especially hard on people who have lost someone. Especially the first year.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:20 PM

72,407 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Will be praying, blue. And often the holidays which hold a lot of memories and represent "family times" are especially hard on people who have lost someone. Especially the first year.
Today is my dad's first year anniversary,my sister,mom and I went to church early this morning,Mom is doing well. She is strong emotionally,She feels that dad is watching us and is in heaven.So I am happy she is doing well at 87. She still drives.Please pray for her good health.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:59 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
Please know I have been reading the prayer requests and praying. Sometimes I just feel the need to pray privately and do not respond on here, just know that I do read your requests and pray for you.

Blessings to you all... aiangel

Old 12-17-2007, 08:33 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Please know I have been reading the prayer requests and praying. Sometimes I just feel the need to pray privately and do not respond on here, just know that I do read your requests and pray for you.

Ditto for me.

God bless us all...
Weather...

Old 12-17-2007, 08:39 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
A portion of a DM that I received from Irishmom. Thought everyone would be interested in hearing...errr...reading.

Ok please pass on that I am still crazy busy and now my internet is up one minute down the next...you should see how fast I am trying to type this.

...My son is having surgery the end of December... Please pass on well wishes to everyone...I am going to try but not sure how many messages I can get out before I crash again.

I bolded the part about her son having surgery. Let's all try to remember to keep them in our prayers.

Thanks.

Love to you all...

Weather...

Old 12-17-2007, 08:43 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
Thanks for this Weather, I have been quite worried about her and now I know it is her computer. Will be keeping her son in my prayerss......

Old 12-18-2007, 07:50 PM

23,010 posts, read 34,370,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post

Same goes for me too, I read all the request, sometimes I reply, but I always pray.

Old 12-19-2007, 09:53 AM

61 posts, read 283,591 times
Default Prayers for Haley

Haley Smith is one of "Parker's Pals" - so many of you prayed for Parker and his ultimate healing.
Now Haley is having a really tough time - here is an excerpt of a posting from her Dad today:
" It has been a long night as you can tell from the time I am posting this journal entry, which I started an hour ago. We have decided to take Haley to Arnold Palmer. Haley is having a lot of difficulty swallowing or should I say she can no longer swallow at all. I’m not sure if it is the drugs or her condition. I do know she wants something to drink and she can’t swallow the milk or water.
I’ll keep you informed…pray for Haley"

I ask that you please keep her and her family in your prayers.
Thank you and God Bless.
-Samierra
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality