Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2007, 10:35 AM

224 posts, read 777,772 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone. I just wanted to post a quick note and say I am keeping up with everyone's requests, and praying for everyone, even though I haven't been posting as much. I've been suddenly very busy in the past few weeks (busier than past holiday seasons), but it's been a good kind of busy. Thank you all for your prayers. I think of you all everyday, and I'm still here, even though I'm "silent".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2007, 10:59 AM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times
I'm praying, Kaykay. I know how miserable he must be feeling.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:32 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,275,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor400 View Post
Good morning everyone. I just wanted to post a quick note and say I am keeping up with everyone's requests, and praying for everyone, even though I haven't been posting as much. I've been suddenly very busy in the past few weeks (busier than past holiday seasons), but it's been a good kind of busy. Thank you all for your prayers. I think of you all everyday, and I'm still here, even though I'm "silent".
I've wondered about you! Did your house sale go through???
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
I'm praying, Kaykay. I know how miserable he must be feeling.
Thank you, kawg. I sooo appreciate it!. It's just that this "misery" keeps going on and on....and on...seemingly without a break!

Old 12-28-2007, 08:58 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,275,819 times
Default Update and urgent prayer request...

Thanks so much for praying for my dh. He was still in some pain last night, but much, much better than when I left him in the am. Please continue to pray for him. His doctor has been out of town this week.

I also have a different VERY critical request this morning--Friend of our's niece overdosed and is near death. She is not a Christian. Please join us in prayer about this situation.

Old 12-28-2007, 09:09 AM

224 posts, read 777,772 times
Thanks for asking Kaykay...the sale did go through, and although we said we were going to wait until spring to start looking for a house here, we found one we absolutely love when we were "Christmas light hunting" with the kids on Christmas Eve. We walked through it last night and it is everything we've ever wanted in a house, and at our exact price range. So...we are thinking of putting in an offer today. We just have to decide if we want to break our lease or not, but I think we are going to go for it!

I'm so glad your husband is feeling better, I'll continue to pray for him. I'm joining in your prayers about your friend's niece.

Old 12-28-2007, 05:59 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Prayer request for my grandson, Michael ( he is the quadraplegic) He is in the intensive care unit with pneumonia tonight..His lungs are fragile since his accident..Therefore icu is a safe option..O2 stats are 90-92 with oxygen..

Old 12-28-2007, 09:54 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,670,560 times
Oh Blue rest assured I will lift you and your grandson, Michael up in prayer. Please keep us updated on his condition. How sorry I am to hear this. blessings

Old 12-28-2007, 09:58 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,238,594 times
blue I'm so sorry to hear about your grandson, I will remember him in prayer and everyone else also.
I don't get to get on line often and I miss alot but I'm always thinking of yall.
Take care.

Old 12-28-2007, 10:48 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times
I am praying for them Kaykay and Blue.

And Taylor, I will be praying for success in buying your new home!

This is a little OT, but I just thought I would let you all know my DH and I just celebrated our 20th anniversary! It hasn't been easy the whole 20 years, but we've made it!

Old 12-29-2007, 03:41 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,545,660 times
Well, folks, this lifelong sinner deluxe is going to throw down some payback!

I am going to start praying for all the folks who post their prayer requests here. I may not be the most experienced christian, but by golly, I can add my prayers alongside yours.

I have never been much of a prayer warrior like kawgz, kaykaykay and blue, but will certainly THROW DOWN with the best of them!!!

Look out aches and pains, disease and accidents, the big ol' Indian known as REDBIRD is in the prayerhouse! Prayer talons flashing and sending out healing lightning bolts!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality